---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:

lunaze- But my main is Flozey

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
crea#5010

What is your timezone/What country are you from?:
Irish standard time, BST

Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
Yes I have a headset with a mic on it and I make sure it isn't to close to my mouth so I can be heard clearly :))

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you can be removed from the team at any given time?:
Yes, I completely understand that.

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I think everyone has there own personal strengths and good qualities to them but I would say that I am quite imaginative and creative and can think of ideas on the spot. As well as from what I can see on the roster is that everyone is in a different timezone and country to me. I have also had quite a lot of writing experience, including writing my own short story.

Do you have any previous experience writing any lore?:
I don't have experience of writing lore in particular but I am willing to put in 100% effort in, but none the less I understand some main concepts of writing lore.

WRITING PROMPTS

Writing prompt #1
Write a 200+ word essay on an average day for your character in Karakura.

It 10:33, Yarla's places her hand on her face dragging the tips of her fingers down her face as she is awoken by the constant noise of footsteps and the odd dog bark from outside her apartment. Yarla would force herself out of bed dragging her legs across her big, old red carpet imprinting her steps across it as she walks. Whilst Occasionally hitting her head on her ceiling and breathing in dust. To most people, this might not seem like an ideal life to live but Yarla would say it's cozy rather than cluttered.

She would slowly smack the button on her espresso machine whilst listening to the irritating noise of it beeping. She would start staring at the various magnets placed on her fridge whilst debating if she wanted eggs or leftovers for breakfast. The coffee machine would let out its final stretch giving the indication that a shot of energy was on the way. After a couple of hours debating over leftover or eggs and drowning her self in tiny espresso, she decided to grab the leftovers and eat them as fast as she could. Then she realized she should really get out and start doing something. So she threw on whatever clothes she could find in her "floordrobe" and stumbled out the door with the espressos hitting her hard. She quickly decided she would hop on the bus and enjoy the view of Karakura- as it wasn't often she would get out her house. She much preferred the closed and safe environment of her dusty shelter than the open world. The bus was packed with people- packed like g****s. Yarla just turned on her phone, hooking her earphones to her ear listening to her "New car smell" Playlist, She sat on the brown leather seat, perching on it admiring the view from the window just getting lost in the journey, forgetting the fact the bus journey is going to end. The bus driver pulls of looking at Yarla for around 2 minutes, tapping his foot on the ground, waiting until it finally clicks that he's looking at her- The words from his mouth came out dry and plain like a platter some gram crackers. "You need to get off the bus."

So she would hop out the bus looking around trying to figure out where she might be, Looking like a complete alien in a town she knew very well. She finally realized where she was and would stumble onto the beach. She would dump her self in front of the bay sprinkling sand onto her toes and making random sand models. Yarla would attempt to make shrek out of the sand but failing, Miserable, and instead making a random discombobulated figure. The day coming to an end she would throw on her rose glasses, brushing her hair behind her ears with her fingers and taking in the peachy glow coming from the sun as she watched it set.

Having no spare change left in her pocket due to the huge hole in her jeans she decided to walk back to her apartment across the rocky path with her phone light guiding her in the right direction. Felling very burnt and crisp from the sun and being Pretty much exhausted she would slumber on the sofa and rest there for the night.

Writing prompt #2
Write a 300+ word essay on your character. Tell us about his/her history? What leads them to be the way they are?

Born in the small town of Doolin in Ireland, Yarla experienced quite a different life compared to what she is used to now. Her childhood home was the same size as a small classroom, with box size rooms and only fitting her and her mum inside of it, it wasn't hard to find something or easy to work in but it was bearable and they made it work! Yarla lived a very green life, Surrounded by the and assortment of different pine trees peeling off their bark, uncountable amount of green fields as well as her mother being very eco friendly and doing everything she could to help save the planet.

Her mother was one of the nicest people you could of ever meet it was unbelievable- If you had a ruff day don't worry shes there with an unlimited amount of freshly baked cookies and stories to make you feel better, She would do anything and everything to help anyone! Her mother was such an inspiration to Yarla she wasn't only the kindest most caring person but beautiful too, she would have red curly locks and have a constant smile plastered on her face. Yarla didn't really have a father figure growing up, but her mother adapted and became both a mother and father to Yarla, a bit like a conjoined twin but with only one body. But Yarla remained to not keep in contact with her father, which may have been for the best. But sometimes she doubts if it was the right thing to do but her mother was clearly against the idea of contacting him and she did as she said. She doesn't quite know why he left or if he is even alive but she continues to trust her mother with what she has said that he is "Not a very nice man" and that's all you would hear from her about him nothing else everything else was a closed book and it wasn't willing to budge open.

Even though Yarla lived in a small home base in the middle of nowhere throughout the whole of her childhood in Ireland she really enjoyed the hectic atmosphere of the town and her school. Which led here in the direction of wanting to go to Karakura. She liked the different groups of personalities like the Jocks and the popular kids she liked the difference and the variation rather than everyone being a paper copy of everyone and even though she didn't really fit into a group her self it was fun to imagine what it might be like in their position. As well as the fact something is always happening there is always something going down in a big hectic town compared to a field my most amounts of action and adventure that happens were Yarla lived was maybe a shep escaping from a field or a patch of grass magically turning brown but that was it.

A couple of years went by and Yarla is around the age of 14 working in a small ice cream shop scooping and cleaning most weekends questioning her self. Her mother had her life laid out for her but she didn't want that, she was taught never to go against what her mother said but she stood up for herself saying that she was moving away to Karakura to study art as it was her dream. Even though her mother was against the fact of losing her she decided to let her go. She knew really why her mother didn't want to let her go, she fears being alone, again but she knew it was right for both of them and maybe her mum would have more space in her small home to pursue her future in being an at-home the****** or at least that what she planned, it was either that or a dog yoga teacher.

Years have gone by and Yarla has settled into Karakura settling into school well, she enjoys the busy hectic atmosphere of the school and the town and even though she has her days when she only wants to sit in her room and eat cookie like her mum used to bake for her. She remains to stay creative and create art to accomplish her dreams of doing art in her future. She also loves the busy atmosphere of the town and how she has more people to socialize with have parties and generally have a good time, But she remains to stay positive and beam that positivity to other people, Due to her mother being a very caring person, Yarla learned and it is imprinted in her DNA to become a kind and giving person and understand, some days people can have it ruff so just be nice to everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, sorry if it was short but I hope it shows my potential- Have a Good Day/Night <3
upload_2020-6-15_20-3-32.jpeg

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53
DENIED

- Your application is well written and unique from others, however your writing prompts are a bit short, and I feel as if more effort could've been put into this application.

crea

Level 14
DENIED

- Your application is well written and unique from others, however your writing prompts are a bit short, and I feel as if more effort could've been put into this application.
all understood thank you for taking the time to read it though !! :)))

Users who are viewing this thread