mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Create chat filter or choice to hide swear words or # out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyllyn

Level 0
Swearing is not appropriate for all ages, and I think that you should filter them out for the younger people playing SchoolRP.net, because people of all ages might want to play on this server. Thanks, Xyllyn

Oswin-chan

Level 5
Just like in 'real life', you're going to run into all kinds of language. It adds...subtle differences, I guess, in the characters, on who swears and who doesn't, so on. I can definitely seen why you'd want it filtered, and I don't really care either way, but there's what I think.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Ye bis rite no swars alowed this is a chirsten sarver!!! No swars!!1!1

Gawd

Level 16
You also have to think this is a high school roleplay server. Everyone is like 14 at youngest, there are bound to be some swear words.

TechJD

Level 43
Listen bud, People have the freedom to say annnnyy word they please. Its their mouth and their body, Someone else shouldn't have the power to tell them what they can and cannot say. If you understand me. Also they're not gonna censor everyone for realism. In the real world, people curse, its a part of life. And saying that its "Not appropriate for all Ages" Is kinda silly to say. So what your telling me is that a 35 year old man can't curse?.... see where I'm coming from here.

Schuyler

Level 9
Listen bud, People have the freedom to say annnnyy word they please. Its their mouth and their body, Someone else shouldn't have the power to tell them what they can and cannot say. If you understand me. Also they're not gonna censor everyone for realism. In the real world, people curse, its a part of life. And saying that its "Not appropriate for all Ages" Is kinda silly to say. So what your telling me is that a 35 year old man can't curse?.... see where I'm coming from here.
Bro, the fuck? Just say "We can curse" holy shit.​

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
We used to have a swear filter, but we removed it once we realized that there is no effective way to censor swearwords, as people will always find a way to swear. People like swearing, and we do too.
If you don't enjoy the swearing that people type in character, then this isn't the server for you.
Sorry.

altairaa

Level 10
The thing is I that how would you do that? How do you only do it for younger ages? It's easier as it is, because some people us it to influence the feeling in what their character is saying. So it's honestly good for role-play at some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread