Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyp4wz

Level 10
kittyp4wz
kittyp4wz
Omega+
+1
I know a couple of characters who could make good use of this . . . plus the overall idea is amazing! Maybe up the price a bit ykyk

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
As much as realistically, it would be cool to have different prices for the different services, in SRP, I'm not sure this is possible. Here is why:

In SRP, detective work is barely used except for interrogation. If we did allow all of those different prices, where do we draw the line between considered as the same person and not the same person. Someone who would only get the fake documentation (new name) and dye their hair would be able to have every other advantage as someone who would get the whole package deal for the much bigger price. I don't see much use to ALL of those forensic aspects within the community. This is why I believe we should force the people to get the whole package. Less trouble overall.

You also brought an interesting point with the price increase! Instead of limiting to 1 identity change per character, it would be cool if the price increased every time! For example: 800k -> 1.2 mil -> 2 mil
I agree with this, unfortunately there's a lot less forensics work with detectives (from my knowledge anyway)

Classicalist

Level 87
+1 I rarely see crime clinic get used, It probably does get used a lot and i just don't see but offering this in crime clinic is actually a good idea.

Cap7ainDes7roy

Level 4
Cap7ainDes7roy
Cap7ainDes7roy
Omega+
+1
you already know my point of view on this, since we have spoken about this in voice chats a lot. But i feel like there should a limited use for a single character to use this addition to crime clinic.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

this would be such a neat feature. It would be useful for so many players and would add so much to lore etc.

i also want this so sophia hanazono can join kpd even tho she has a capital murder charge (i would laugh)

SIMPL3Z

Level 101
Community Team
Lore Team
+1

As someone who's tried to pull off and did pull off identity change (theft) beforehand, I can tell you it's a PAIN to do this, purely because more than 90% of it will just be something to write in your silly lore post if you make it but not actually that Roleplayable. Having an actual way to change ur identity also allows people to get rid of their felonies without having to hold a 'peaceful protest' whilst someone floods the basement of the KPD to make it collapse (cool reference). Also, the Crime Clinic needs something else to make itself really, and I mean really stand out. So I'm saying yes all the way down this rollercoaster

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- After discussing with the staff team, we feel that most of what you've suggested wouldn't make too much sense. We're open to the idea the Crime Clinic having the ability to carry out 'plastic surgery'; this would be something the Crime Clinic would have to discuss with the BMD Lead (Hirathex).​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread