mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied cultergeist | Build Team Application

usercultist

Level 21
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): cultergeist
Timezone: EST
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: I'm a fairly active member of the community, both with GangRP (Akihito Clan) and modelling for the server.

-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): cultist#5188
How long have you been building?: Honestly for as long as I have been playing Minecraft, so around 4 years?
What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: Honestly, I would really like to be able to edit certain parts of the map that normal players would otherwise not be allowed to (Akihito Clan Speakeasy, Shrine, places in the forest). I would also like to be a part of the new additions to the map, whatever they may be.
What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): I'd say I'm a pretty avid exterior builder, but I can also do smaller interiors as well.
Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?: Yes I do, though I do work best by myself, I would always appreciate the extra help
What type of style do your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): I typically specialize in exterior traditional Japanese builds, but I can also do well with modern and cottagecore-themed builds

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration from myself and the other Builders we have decided to decline it.

- Your builds are of good standard, however your portfolio lacks variety; try diversifying a little by building other types of structures and interior with the SchoolRP Style.​

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread