Level 104
kamcold
kamcold
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: kamcold
What's the title of your suggestion?: Custom Blockify Songs

What's your suggestion?:
Custom Blockify Songs.

Something thats been speculated by many over time is the idea of individuals being able to buy custom ringtones for the same price than Custom Ringtone.

The idea would work as such.
Individual will go onto the Roleplay Hub shop and open the SchoolRP tab, looking into it they'd find a little tab named Custom Blockify Songs. Once opening the tab they'd be greeted with the standard pay information and tutorial, however there'd be an extra table labeled [Spotify link to song you request].

Once placing the link, the same individuals who make the custom ringtones will begin to recreate said song and work on publishing it to said user with the same plugin used for custom ringtone!

Something I know will be said is the idea of Blockify not being used enough for it to be its own item, however i think this being added may allow for it to be used more often

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It'll allow for more immersive roleplay experiences. E.G "Hey wanna hear my favourite song?"

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Custom ringtones already take a while to make. It's just not needed in my opinion, but I would like the option to hear ringtones without needing someone to call you

Arocatula

Level 197
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I do agree that it sounds like a good idea generally, and while it is more of a “want” kind of thing for the server rather than a “need“, it can be something our ringtone making team could consider having, but of course nothing can be promised considering full songs are going to be much harder to make compared to ringtones which are already hard enough.
(This whole response is 1 sentence wth)

Users who are viewing this thread