cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 8
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Allow to buy custom boats and jetskis, so that when we buy custom vehicles, we can request boats to be modeled. In addition, boats have less elements, therefore the model size is small.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It will allow us to buy custom boats and jetskis. Also, this will help to support the server.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
+1/-1

It would be fun but, also you dont know if boats or jetski will be added. ehh leaning more to a +1 though

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Jetskies maybe though it is a very situational addition, I believe the current jetskis work well enough as they are.

boats are a no, we are limited in size when creating models, we would run out of space making entire boats

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
Jetskies maybe though it is a very situational addition, I believe the current jetskis work well enough as they are.

boats are a no, we are limited in size when creating models, we would run out of space making entire boats
what about the actual boats in the ocean that you can rent?

hellioni

Level 18
-1 boats would be harder as i don't believe modelers would know how to make a boat as it unusual but -1 cause it dont make sense to have a boat in srp unless u rent the water ones that arent moveable

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We will accept custom vehicle requests for Jetskis (only a re-skin of the current model) during this month until September.​

Users who are viewing this thread