mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Custom ideas

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
alright, guys, i bought a custom slot but i got no clue what to get, suggest some shit here and if I pick your idea you get a copy, it can be from a weapon to cool glasses, no masks, no metal bats, no helmets, and naginata cuz I already got those

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
1712838398664.png
This thing.

Or,

A big teddy bear that sits on your shoulders or by your side.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
alright, guys, i bought a custom slot but i got no clue what to get, suggest some shit here and if I pick your idea you get a copy, it can be from a weapon to cool glasses, no masks, no metal bats, no helmets, and naginata cuz I already got those
box of tissues

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
this is doable in vanilla btw

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
WELP, you never gave a limit to the amount of nonsense I could suggest, so... :
  • A medieval-parchment type scroll, but not like, a lil baby-man scroll: I'm talking like DAMNNNN that is Santa's entire naughty and nice list right there, like, that is SCROLLIN so dang hard it's on the floor, it's pouring out, like spilling on the floor and everything.
  • Wig/hair. I've seen some people with ponytails and stuff. NONE OF THAT. Get yourself like, some ridiculous hair. I'm talking Marie Antoinette type hair. MASSIVE aristocratic-ahh wig. Tell the modellers you want an entire like... BOAT in your hair, like a whole-ahh sea vessel in your hair with sails and everything, or maybe feathers, some starfish, whatever the heck you want. If your char is in the government faction or considering a legal career: consider getting the wig applicable (judge, barrister).
  • No idea if you like the Souls games (Dark Souls I-III) or Fromsoft in general, but you could look to their headpieces, catalysts/weapons, etc. for inspiration. I know someone out there got a Witch's hat, then someone got a slightly flatter Witch's hat... but IF I COULD HAVE MY WAY- I'd ask for DSIII's Big Sage Hat. Like, damn, a massive wizard-type hat so goofy and massive that you sit down and poof, you're gone. Nobody can see you. Like, the type of hat where the teacher has to ask you to take it off because you're putting your peers in the shade.
  • Those glasses Spongebob wore that one time. The ones that absolutely slayed and connected with me on a spiritual level. Maybe a monocle or sum'n? I don't see anyone with a monocle. Opera glasses?

• A Magnifying Glass. Could function in a similar way to the Spyglass, potentially. If not, it'd look sick anyway
  • A singular, carryable pile/stack of textbooks. Hear me out, imagine some guy... using both his hands to carry a stack of books that is so tall that it covers his face or reaches his chin. That's the 'pile' I'm talking about here. Like, a book pile you can carry, and people would look at you and go 'damn, hope he doesn't trip'.
  • Crystal Ball.
  • An ankle monitor: to keep tabs on ALL of your friends :3 ^-^ UmU (I don't know if you can get stuff that goes on your feet though, so...)
  • A voodoo doll, nails in the doll being optional (:

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
  • A Magnifying Glass. Could function in a similar way to the Spyglass, potentially. If not, it'd look sick anyway
  • A singular, carryable pile/stack of textbooks. Hear me out, imagine some guy... using both his hands to carry a stack of books that is so tall that it covers his face or reaches his chin. That's the 'pile' I'm talking about here. Like, a book pile you can carry, and people would look at you and go 'damn, hope he doesn't trip'.
  • Crystal Ball.
  • A voodoo doll, nails in the doll being optional (:
I was faster!
The book pile is public! The Magnifying Glass and Crystal ball are in the making but not implemented yet. Voodoo Doll is already on my next custom list :)

Users who are viewing this thread