Level 9
VelvetZaddik
VelvetZaddik
Omega+
IGN: CutiIssyRP
DATE: 22\09\2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Hello,
i think they way that the server handle the configuration of customs is not fast enough.
I'm not trying to devalue the server, I'm trying to suggest you advice to how to improve it.
i think that you need to find a better way to handle the customs. i had a server once and i know how to config and how customs works.
for example. i have total of 7 customs, all the models was finished in 3 days max and then i waited around 25-30 days till i got it in game.
I think that if the server will improve the way that you handle customs so people will get it waster in game, it also will make people buy more customs because they don't need to wait so much time for once custom and it will make them want another.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It will will improve the way that you handle customs so people will get it waster in game, it also will make people buy more customs because they don't need to wait so much time for once custom and it will make them want another.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
The modeling team has got a lot of work on their plate. This takes time and they are not paid to do what they do. They do the work they do because it is fun and they enjoy being a part of the team.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Modelers have at least 4 requests each with at least 1-2 models per ticket and with remakes and furniture tasks to add in. Not to mention there's only one person configurating them in the first place. There's 50+ models that beed to be configured each WEEK and don't forget that model errors delay them further. If we're talking vehicles those are done by The server owner each month

DylanDeNewb

Level 34
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
IGN: CutiIssyRP
DATE: 22\09\2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Hello,
i think they way that the server handle the configuration of customs is not fast enough.
I'm not trying to devalue the server, I'm trying to suggest you advice to how to improve it.
i think that you need to find a better way to handle the customs. i had a server once and i know how to config and how customs works.
for example. i have total of 7 customs, all the models was finished in 3 days max and then i waited around 25-30 days till i got it in game.
I think that if the server will improve the way that you handle customs so people will get it waster in game, it also will make people buy more customs because they don't need to wait so much time for once custom and it will make them want another.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It will will improve the way that you handle customs so people will get it waster in game, it also will make people buy more customs because they don't need to wait so much time for once custom and it will make them want another.

If you know anything about configuration, you'll know that it depends from plugin to plugin how fast or how efficient of a process it is. In our case, we use a custom system that is perfectly fine for our use case.

We simply only have a single staff member physically ALLOWED to configure the system, as it is important to keep such systems locked down for the sake of consistency and absence of fuck ups from less experienced staff members using the system.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
You offered to give advice, yet you gave none other than “just be faster with configuring items”

Refer yourself to this screenshot taken from the terms of service in the SRP store. Be patient with our media team members, for one they have just as much of a life outside a minecraft server and two don’t need to be pressured to complete models within 2 working days. As far as configuration goes, Dylan summed it up just fine.
IMG_9996.jpeg

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
i have no idea what this request is even suggesting ill be honest
bro said 'get good' and left

Classicalist

Level 87
-1 Modelers are real people who also have stuff to do that is not server related. If you want updates then ask in your model thread, Until then they will be done when they are done.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
If you cannot wait for your model then you don’t order one or you do and be patient. In the end it gets to you and gets added into the game eventually. Those who model put time into their modelling so what you asked for can be added into the game. I don’t think anything should change or even sped up. In the end goal eventually you get your model in and that’s all you need to worry about. The staff who put their time aside to model for you and add it into the system shouldn’t need to rush.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
Then don't buy customs if you are expecting them to do it right now. Ranks and other things at the store are only DONATIONS for server, and perks from it are only addition. I mean i would be disappointed too when i'll pay 60$ dolars and it takes a month, but it is how it is. No one forces you to do it so.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

I am not a modeller on the server, although I do model for other servers outside of SRP. From my experience, models can take anywhere from 5 - 30 days. This is because we have to first design the model, make sure its proportions are correct, add the textures, then texture it. And then there's the whole story of implementing it into the resource pack. This takes a long time, a VERY long time, and modellers are tasked with not only your model, but many other peoples models too. You also have to consider, most of the community team members are still in school or college, or have jobs. You cannot expect them to finish your model, and implement it into the pack within 2 days. It simply isn't possible. You also have to take into account the skill level of some modellers. Some modellers can't do certain models, like cars or guitars. Most only have a minor skill range and can only do 4 - 5 different types of models. Because of this, some modellers are overwhelmed with requests, and this is why things such as cars can take so long; because most modellers can't do certain models.

The current system is fine as it is, if it takes a while, it takes a while.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 Modellers have a life too. Plus what Infi included in the screenshot is your estimated wait time. If you rush your modeller then your custom item will look bad. Just be patient and let them do what they do best. Its that simple.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

bro is so impatient he can't wait a MONTH (MAX). actually get a life and do something else other than yelling at people for doing their jobs correctly.

just be PATIENT!!!!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're already actively working on our systems to improve wait-times on the in-game configurations. As someone showed above the time frame is generally kept too by our team and we aim to get all custom packages to you within 30 days of your request; due to the scale of requests we have.​

Users who are viewing this thread