cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: peepeepoopooo
What's the title of your suggestion?: Custom Pets

What's your suggestion?:
The new custom is *drum roll* ANIMAL WHITELIST CUSTOM, if you haven’t guessed yet from the title, it will be available on the SRP store for $99.99. You will be allowed to request any animal as a custom animal whitelist. It would be modeled and implemented, just like custom vehicles but this is for animals because we love to have more pets RIGHT? The custom animals could be an insect, an extinct animal, or a new wild animal that could be added as a new whitelist. It can be anything such as a dinosaur (joking), a goose, an owl, or a spider. The model coordinator gets to choose whether to accept or not. You contact @Yonio beforehand to review if the animal is possible to be made or not. Once purchased and confirmed, your request will be assigned to one of the modellers to work on and complete it so it gets implemented onto the server.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I think we need a new custom on the server, it’s been a while since we had new custom

Last edited:

DylanDeNewb

Level 34
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
-1, would make a ton of clutter on the tablist as each custom would require a new chat tag.

And what happens if someone wants to be the same custom animal as someone else?

This is ontop of the fact that the vast majority of requests will be quite simply impossible.

Classicalist

Level 86
-1 Just as Dylan stated. Also, There is no need for anymore custom items. We already have furniture, Items, Cars and Ringtones. What else could there be?

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don't get the appeal of playing as weird niche animals on the school oriented roleplay server.

A dog? That makes sense. Mans' best friend, we evolved alongside one another for centuries. They are intelligent, skillful, and can serve as a companion for many years.

A snail? *slithers*

How are you guys having fun with these whitelists

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
+1
I feel like if it was changed to better suit how SRP works, this could be a great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread