cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 2
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A custom phone number that we can purchase from the store to replace our boring phone number with a customized one.

For example, when you buy it, you can change your phone number from 030-397-2879 to 030-000-6969.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I think everyone would love to have an unique number, but it would be better to add it to the store so that not everyone can get rare numbers.

Last edited:

hellioni

Level 18
-1 people would be able to make their phone number the same as others or they would just make it really weird + it would be hard to put in

Classicalist

Level 88
-1 Custom numbers should only be used for emergency services, the randomized numbers in my opinion is perfectly fine. No need to change or add something if it works fine and as intended.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Neutral
I don't agree with custom phone numbers, it could result in bugs with player's changing their phone numbers into other player's phone numbers, however, I do agree with Phone Profiles, which would allow the player to swap their phone number between other numbers the server gives them and back, allowing for the use of more than one character on one account.

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Neutral
I gotta agree with what Customable said. Custom numbers? No, but profiles? as someone who plays multiple characters are one account most times (when that account isnt ya know a faction account) I really do see this being helpful.

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
I think this was on the backlog on the trello board for updates for a while... I'm not sure if they discontinued it, but it was there for a few months

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1 Don't see a reason why we need a custom phone number, and it would just be useless for them to add another command/plugin just for this

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We already plan to do a re-roll system using physical SIM cards. Custom Phone Numbers themselves isn't something we're currently interested in doing at this moment in time.​

Users who are viewing this thread