Omega+
IGN: never
DATE: 10/02/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add custom vehicle x5 and x10 to the store
IMG_0874.png
like this

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
There's this crazy high demand and people be straight up flooding chat buying ton of vehicles for their selfishness. It's getting hella annoying. So my suggestion hear me out, we either gotta remove those donation announcements from the chat and keep them only visible to the person who made the purchase, Or could add a vehicle packages to stop all that spam, it's mad distracting when you roleplaying and some Random Guy spams your chat with their “donation receipts”. What’s your thoughts on this?

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
The donation announcements are there to show that you are supporting the server. I don’t find it annoying. Just simply ignore it.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

You can get chat mods to move the donations(and voting) to a different chat so you aren't spammed with those types of messages.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We don't deem this to be necessary. There isn't a quantity limit for this package, so you could have as many as you like on one Transaction ID (effectively what I'm assuming you'd want). Whilst it would be quite spammy, it's a very rare case scenario and we have a delay set on announcements to prevent huge amounts of spam.​

Users who are viewing this thread