Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Veganlaser
DATE: 20/7/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The ability to order custom waterguns and be able use them like the waterguns we have right now

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Since I haven't seen anyone suggest this yet I thought I might aswell, I want to suggest the ability to get custom waterguns be use, well it's cool and who wouldn't want to get win Glock waterguns, if we can get custom phones with a breeze and no issue to get then in-game I don't think we could have any issues with custom waterguns, this isn't something on the Trello the last time I checked so I think it would be fun for everyone atleast, and possibly even get bb guns to be functionable but that's something for another day

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

The ability to order custom waterguns and be able use them like the waterguns we have right now

Since I haven't seen anyone suggest this yet I thought I might aswell, I want to suggest the ability to get custom waterguns be use, well it's cool and who wouldn't want to get win Glock waterguns, if we can get custom phones with a breeze and no issue to get then in-game I don't think we could have any issues with custom waterguns, this isn't something on the Trello the last time I checked so I think it would be fun for everyone atleast, and possibly even get bb guns to be functionable but that's something for another day
Pretty sure water guns are only here for the summer, not much point.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
NEUTRAL
As far as I know, it should be doable but I don't think it'd be a priority right now

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+

+1

-----------------------------------------------===================================-----------------------------------------------
Signature:
5AFA.gif

Burning wild burning low
Rising and falling
Remain Silent and Strong
-SoulAnatomic

Yamaro K. Hamilton [Baseball] [Grade-12] Alive
Shunta 'Shun' Dai [Tutor] Alive
Flamenco [Bird] Dead
-----------------------------------------------===================================-----------------------------------------------​

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
There're more atuff to do, but if possible then why not. Anyway it will be possible to write the code in a way u will be able to put it on different items(e.g like in the music one)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
This will be added to the trello, however it is not a priority at this moment in time.

Users who are viewing this thread