CutieNeedsHelp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ant_Cutie</3#7584

How old are you? (Optional):
17, I will be 18 early January

What is your time zone?
CST (central Standard)

Describe your activity on the server:
At the moment I try to gain about 4-6 hours during weekdays and on weekends I tend to spend even more time on SRP.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned at all.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?
Yes, I am fully aware that any of my inactivity can result in me losing the position.

School Employee Role you are applying for?
I am applying to be a chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a chef I am to provide the students with breakfast (08.00) and Lunch (12.35) every day. I am to detail the making of the food to increase the roleplay experience for me and possibly for other chefs and/or other people close by. As I serve the food I must abide by the rule of ‘One per person’, meaning students may only get food once. I am also to make sure there are no cutting in line, fighting or any other issues that may disturb other students. Not only will I serve food and announce it on the intercom, I may also help teachers or professors if needed, but also patrol the school during times I’m not needed in the kitchen. By patrolling the school, I make sure there are no disturbances or rule-breaking happening.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
I joined SRP way back when you could ‘rent’ a house and when you logged off it became unclaimed, but within the past 3 years is when I have really started to play srp. I started applying for shops, and just started building my roleplaying skills from there. I have learned basic skills in roleplay and have learned that Roleplay is a way to be who you are in real life or even get the chance to be someone completely in general.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?
I found this particular role interesting since I've heard much from a friend, and since I'm looking for new experiences, I thought being a chef would be the perfect role to start with.
It's also a way that I can experience and learn a new form of roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Italian Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Denied}
CutieNeedsHelp Shop Application (The Silo) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Denied}
Language Application <3 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Accepted}
Language Application <3 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Denied}
Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Accepted}

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] CutieNeedsHelp

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
If a student were to curse at Ume she would remain calm in the situation to not give the student a reaction to show that what he or she is doing does not affect her. She would use a firm and strong voice to tell the student to refrain from using the language and to lower their voice. If they stop I will speak with them about why they did it and if any punishment is needed. If they do not stop, she will either assign them detention or ask another faculty member for help. The student will then be asked why they seemed they needed to use such a tone and such language and if it is something that Ume has done to upset them and if it is something that can be fixed with a simple solution. After punishment is needed it will be handled, and she will carry on with her day.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
Ume’s first instinct would be to make an attempt to demand they stop and step away from each other, if the attempt does not work, she would warn them that they are doing something they should not be and state that their action can have consequences such as detention or even SLT. If she is unable to make them stop after warnings have been given, she would call for help from a higher up and proceed to try and step between the students to prevent any further fighting. After it has stopped, she will address each one individually and get the full story of the situation. After everyone has calmed down and she has taken the stories from both people she will punish them accordingly. Depending on how they acted after being asked to stop, such as the main instigator continuing to attract the other student, as the other student made an attempt to back away from them, after such information is given and action is taken, she will carry on with her day.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
If Ume has noticed a school employee is acting inappropriately such as, breaking rules, harassing students, picking on students or even acting like a child and messing around. Ume will proceed to ask them to stop doing what they are doing and explain to them that their actions are not appropriate for school grounds and their child behavior is for at home, or that their rude behavior is not appropriate and needs to stop. If they do not proceed to stop Ume will report to SLT and proceed with giving a full explanation on what they were doing and how she tried to explain to them that it is not appropriate and needed to stop, and how they proceeded to carry on with doing their actions towards a student, or how they proceeded to mess around.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in an employee break room Ume will use it as a space to relax after a long breakfast or lunch rush and enjoy some food herself. She will make meal plans for upcoming days and times that they need to be prepared so meals are ready. She will also use the time to catch up with any other school staff such as teachers to see how their lesson plans are going, if anything is coming up such as school events or even brief personal plans they have. She will use her time to just be there for fellow workers and check in on them, make sure they are not too stressed and just make sure they know it's a safe environment to talk about difficult things. Because Ume understands that some people just need and or want to be asked if they are ok and feeling well and just get asked how their day is going. After much needed relaxing she will finish up any conversation and or meal plan and begin heading back to the cafeteria to begin breakfast or lunch, or perhaps just have a stroll around school and check in with students.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would begin placing all our ingredients needed for today's breakfast (or lunch) , setting them on the counter and begin to wash any fruits or vegetables needed for today's meal. After preparations she will begin to make each meal setting them aside for the day.

/me She would begin putting on her apron tying her little bow in the back, she would put her hair up in a hair tie and place it on a hair net. She would grab her cutting boards and knives laying them out in the order needed. Each knife would have a different color for its uses as well as the cutting boards. She would slice her ingredients laying each on her pieces of bread, before wrapping the sandwiches in thin plastic and placing them to the side

/me She would give each student a smile as they would walk by, she would tell them the meal of the day before placing it on the counter in front of them. She would proceed to tell them to have a nice day before moving on to the next student. “Have a nice day, enjoy!”

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Ume Laresca
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Ume

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Master
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Food And Nutrition, Culinary
Minors:
Food plating aesthetics, Health and sanitation.

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

Ume lost her biological parents at a very young age due to sickness; she never had any brothers or sisters and never knew her aunts and uncle, so she went to an adoption agency to spend her days. Ume grew up in foster care in Russia going from family to family. She always felt like she never fit in with any of them so at the age of 16 she made the decision to run away and get as far away as she could afford. That place would be Karakura, Japan, from the moment she arrived she knew she wanted a fresh start. She began to wander the streets searching for a job. Someone to help her out and just anything in general. That's when she met Chad Laresca, he took her in and gave her food, water and a place to stay for a bit. He began to teach her Japanese as best as he could. He soon introduced her to his daughter Odette; she was only two years older than Ume and she soon became attached. Chad started to notice how well Ume fit in, so he decided to surprise her with adoption papers. Ume was over the moon happy to have a family she felt comfortable in. From then on Ume always looked up to Odette even if she wasn't able to be with her. She watched Odette go to college so she would become a chief and Ume knew she wanted to follow in her footsteps and so she did. She went to college and studied as hard as she could, so she was able to be like her big sister. She majored in Culinary and Food and nutrition and took some minor classes such as Food plating aesthetics. She worked hard to be at the top of her classes and once she graduated, she went straight for the closest high school to apply. Karakura High School. She put in her application and went home feeling happy and excited that she would be able to get the chance to do what she loves.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After graduating high school, I knew I wanted to follow my sister's footsteps in cooking and working for KHS so I went to college and worked hard so I am able to get the chance to do what she does and to do something I have also found a love for doing. I get to see many people and make amazing friends that will be by my side all while doing what I have always wanted to do since I was 16.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I do not have any experience working in any other school positions, but I did go to KHS when I moved here at 16 and I love the school and environment, so after wanting to follow my sister's steps I went off to college for culinary and knew i wanted to come back to KHS and become a school chef in the place i love and graduated from.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I have worked hard on becoming the person I am today. I worked hard when I went off to college to do the best I could in my studies and to be at the top of my class. I learned everything I could for culinary and working as a chef for a high school, and I would love to be able to put my new skills to use in a place I love and graduated from.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I am aware that at the time of this application the roster does show 4/4 chefs, but I was informed a chef recently quit and was not taken off the roster yet so I'm applying.

Do you have any questions?
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread