mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cya! -Vex

Vex

Level 32
So, I guess this is kinda gonna be like a mixture of both Boris' and Adym's post. I feel there isn't much for me to do on the server anymore. I guess I've done just about's everything I can really. That and I've got a lot of school work to do. And I mean, a lot. So, looking back upon things, it all looks so... far away. I feel it has been years since I've joined the server, and now is the end. I guess they are right when they say "Time can fly by when having fun". I've made friends, and, I guess I've made enemies. I guess that' just a natural course we all take. Again, as they say "all things come to an end". But through out my journey, I've been accompanied by so many great people. And I wanna take a moment (well more than a moment) to thank every single person.

@GermanCookies - such a great friend, always been there for me. We've had some good talks, and well, we share a lot of good memories. They'll remain with me.

@Atakka - I can easily say you're my favourite senior admin and friend. Man, we've been though a lot. You've helped me a lot, and well. I dunno what else to say, you're just amazing man.

@Hobbits - Again, another great friend, always thinking logical, and well, you can have your funny moments. You've been a lot of help to me, and well, I respect you a lot. Thanks, for all that you've done.

@Relevance - Man, what can I say? We started off not really knowing each other and then we both join the P.O. That's where it all began. The original police officer squad. You're such an amazing friend, and I love you (No homo).

@Srav / @Schuyler - Man, again, you're a funny guy. *cough* Cpt. Dipshit *cough*. You've helped me, and you've been there for me. You're easily one of my top few friends, along side of @Relevance.

@Supportives - We've hated each other before, but we've worked it out, and got rid of that hate. You've stuck up for me, when clearly I couldn't do it myself. Thanks man, lot's of respect for you.

@MikeShotGaming - You'll always be a legend, you sicko ;) You're funny, helpful and a lot more things. I wish you luck on being in the staff team. Love you man - no homo.

@FrozenEevee - You're annoying. jk. I love you man, clearly one of my top friends. Always joking around, but that's what I like about you. We've been friends for a long time now. Well, I dunno what to say, there's so much things I can say. I just dunno how to put it. But man, wish you luck.

@Dobre_ArmyXx - What a good person you are. What can I say? I love you. One of my longest, and best friends. We've been through a lot. Our characters were so close, and so were we. You'll always be in my head and heart. Good luck, and can't wait to hear from you again.

@Im6 - What a legend. A great staff member, and guess what. A great friend too. Always willing to help, he is. Lots of respect for you man. And I'll miss ya.

@Laptop - Yet another friend that knows how to have a laugh. We've got some good memories and I'll keep them with me man. I love you- no homo, as always. Always got my back, and I've always got yours. Good luck my man.

@SxvageJessica - A great person right here. You'd be very lucky to have her as a friend. We've been through a lot. Up's and down's. And that's what is important in a friendship. Even though things will get tough and stuff, you gotta try and stick together. Love you "mom" ;)

If I've missed you out, I'm sorry. But the list would go on forever. It's been a pleasure playing along side of you peeps. And well, it's come to an end, as most things do. Now I'll still be on discord if you wanna talk ( #5019), I'll always help you if you need it. And well, if you want to talk about things in general. I may pop on here and there, but no promises.
Again, it's been a pleasure playing along side of you all. And I wish you all a good luck for the future.
From Vex~

Wow Vex, we are having one of our greats leave us right now. No I did not know you well enough to say great things, but I knew you enough to know that you did good for the server, you brought a fun lively time and you also helped me many times. Thank You!

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I'm going to miss you buddy, our friendship started of in a weird ass way, but still. If you ever need something I'm here! I hope you come back one day. I'm not crying you are ;-;

Im6

Level 184
Wish you the best with everything man, hopefully nothing but the greatest things come to you in the future.

You were a very nice person that helped anyone specially me with all my doubts. Each time you came ONLINE it was like the server gotten better each time. I wish the best for the future.

Infold

Level 153
Well, it's been a short time but it's really felt like a long time. I'm glad to have seen you as staff and been a quality friend to me, you've not changed and I'm glad to see that. I wish you the best in school, as you're heading to Year 11 like me, and you'll have some important examinations, and this is your moment to study for them. Best of luck and I hope you'll succeed just like you succeeded on this server.

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
Even though I’m not the biggest fan of you right now, I’m still saying goodbye with all of my heart. Best of luck to the future Vex!

Mity

Level 104
You were a great friend and a great part of the community, will always remember you ship buddy~

Good bye Vex. You’re a really nice and good person to me. Even though your RP character is kind of mean to me, I still like you a lot. You helped me when I needed help the most. You’re one of the reason why I’m doing so well in SchoolRP.

Everyone! Let’s yell!:

DADDY VEX WE’LL MISS YOU!

lexiehi

Level 16
lexiehi
lexiehi
Rich+
Good bye Vexy.What an amazing person you are, I wish you the best of luck. I'll miss you boo ♡

Laptop

Level 8
Vex, You were always a chill guy to hang out with. I will remember when we always made those hilarious jokes. You know what I mean Vex ;). No but in all honesty, You were a pretty cool guy overall. I will always remember you as that one guy in the group. I want to continue being a staff member on SchoolRP. But I also wish we could play some other games together aswell. I want to still play together random games. But anyways. Good luck Vex. - 8us

Users who are viewing this thread