rvphy47

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
raphy#5837

How old are you? (Optional):
I’m currently fifteen years old.

What is your timezone?:

My timezone is UTC+1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Most certainly! And I don’t think I’d have a such problem. I’m online almost every day,thats the reason why I want to appeal and broaden my horizons!

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m usually active for a few hours every day. Preferably for 4 to 6 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Ofcourse not,nor do I plan on breaking any rules!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.33800/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.34284/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Im at the Highschool and Im 18 years Old!

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
What motivates me the most to become a part of the school team is the overall
Impression that I’ve gotten. It’s purely delightful how organized,ready and coordinated all the teachers are and how well they preform their jobs! How nicely they treat the classmates and how well they present their lessons! I’ve never tought studying would be intresting! The fact how they use their detailed role-playing skills to attract player’s attention are just outstanding to me. Afterall this server is called SchoolRP,so I don’t see how someone wouldn’t be intrested in becoming a teacher! A big motivator for me to become a teacher was the tought of how many new friends I will meet,
I’ve met many,and I mean many new friends and made a lot of connections that I will never forget and I have not been on this server for a really long time.So overall the whole ideaology just brings me to it! As if it is calling me.
I can’t stop imagining all the situations and good times I’d have.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs are a way for staff to properly see how many classes I’ve hosted,how many students have attended it and that will result in how much I’d be paid If it came to that. I think I would know how to correctly keep my logs arranged.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
Firstly and most importtantly I’d ask the people in charge if I have permission to do such things.
In case I get allowed to take my fellow students on a field trip I’d ofcourse set the rules that must be followed. Otherwise something unwanted ot troublesom could happen.Ofcourse I’d let my students know that I will arrange a trip 2 to 3 days before so they could prepare everything they need... Snacks water bottles bacpkacks etc. When the field begins It would be my number one priority to keep the students in my video circuit so nothing bad happens.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) No eating or drinking,water bottles may be excused.
2) No talking unless very quet as not to intoruppt the other students who want to learn.
3) Always get up from your seat once an adult comes into the classroom in a matter to greet them.
4) No bullying others in the class nor outside of it. That kind of attitude won’t be allowed at all.
5) A hand must be raised if a student want’s to ask a question.
6)No cuss words and no religious or political arguments are allowed while in class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I’f I say so myself,I think I’m decent at roleplaying. I’ve seen better people who know better english and take more time to pick their words to make their roleplaying sentences sound detailed and professional. But I wouldn’t say I’m bad. I try my best and I only think that this job will make me roleplay better and push me harder making me put more time and respect into my roleplay actions.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: This is a role that is the head of a specified teaching subject as in the staff team of the school also known as Head Department.

- QT:Also known as Qualified teacher this role is one of the highest ranks and it comes after Newly Qualified Teacher.
- NQT:Even if it is set as the lowest renk it shouldn’t be underestimated because it is a way for a new teacher to proove themselves to the team so the staff can decide will they be accepted or sadly denied.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers usually get paid a salary of 450,000 yen for completing a set of 15 classes within a month or less.
Teachers may also do extra classes in case they want to make more money. More hard work will pay off.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers play a really,really important role on this server in my opinion! Afterall its called School-Roleplay wich means teaching should be the job that should gain most attention if not all of it. I personally think there should be more teachers in Karakura. Hiring more teachers will give players more motivation to attend classes. New teachers will have new and inovative ways of teaching that will attract student’s attention and make the school feel more alive! Think about it.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

“Must have,should have,could have”

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Raphael would almost always be cheerful and act happy,sometimes hiding his problems but he would never let his personal stuff have effect on his surroundings. Trough life he learned to be calm,patient and understanding to anyone with or without a problem.A calm expression always layed on his face paired with a deep voice wich would futhfill the depth of his mature face. Dark brown,almost black thicc and wavy hair complimented his height. He would often wear smart clothes for no apparent reason then to look professional. An athlethic build suited his avrage height.He doesn’t ever argue as he tries to avoid all bad situations that could bring him anger in life. He’d think good of people and always have a plan for future wich he would often be proud off. He’d be seen with his usual old pair of glasses and a skateboard for easy transport around the city of Karakura where he always gets along with other members of the hood.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First I’d nicly approach the uncultured crowd attempting to politely ask them to quit cursing.
If they ignore ofcourse I’d threaten them with higher authorities such as principals or councilors.
If that doesn’t work I’d most deffinetally call the Vice president.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I’d start by clapping my hands in attempt to get their attention or slamming my book on the table once or twice because the noise they make would probably be too loud. If that won’t do anything I would remove a student from the class to proove to the others that I’m serious about this!

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

I’d talk to the other teachers or students attempting to comfort the ones that have a problem or just talk to them to pass the time. Ofcourse I’d let any student come and ask a question if they have a dilema about a class I hosted. I’d always have time to explain something again,ofcourse with a cup of coffe!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He’d get inside the classrom as he took a look at the crowd of students,a medium smile would appear on his face that looked very genune. He’d continue his stroll to the table placing his bag onto the chair pulling out the book and finding todays lection. I’d polietly and quietly greet everyone and ask them how they are doing before telling them to turn their books to the right page.
/me He’d slowly stroll around the classrom as the students did their tests. He’d check for any suspicious acts or signs that might occure. Seeing that nothing happend I’d get back to my desk and let out a quiet sigh as I sat down.
/me He’d grab a marker and start writing on the board asking students polietly to be quiet as I explain the next lections.
/me He’d sit next to the student that seemed to have a problem solving an assignment. I’d comfort them with a pat on the shoulder before asking what is the problem and trying to help them but not tell them the anwser making the student think it trough with just a solution I’d give them.

Backstory

Raphael was born as an only child in Germany,but he moved to Japan,precisely Karakura when he was just 3 where he grew and spent the most of his life. His parents passed away soon after his birth so he was forced to live in a foster family where his step parents raised him. He did well at school without making any trouble there or outside the gates. Since he was always a peaceful kid he always dreamed of becoming a teacher. The reason is that his mum and his dad was a Teacher in Germany for over 10 years. They told him always every story about ther Teacher life and he was so excited to be a Teacher too! He learned alot in the School for his Dream to go on the best College. On the College was he the best Student. His dream Subject is Sociology his dad teach that Subject too! So he went to his Vather to learn more about that Subject from him. Raphy was allowed to get in a class together with his Vather to learn more about the Subject and how to teach Students. He had a Internship on a Highschool for 1 month where he teached Sociology. The School asked him if he want to work on this School for a Time to get more experience. He answered direclty with yes and began to work at the next Day. It was a hard time for him at the school but a beautiful too! He got many new Friends and very much experience. He left the school after 2years to search a better one. He found the Karakura High-School and he started to write a application. The School gave him a chance for a Job interview. The School liked him alot how he teach and his personality! This is the Story how Raphy became a Teacher

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Raphael “Raphy” F. Okosaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Raphy
Preferred Name: Mr. Raphael

Age (Minimum is 27): 30
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German and Japaneese
Current Location: Karakura in Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Academic Degree: Degree in History Provides
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): History and Science and Maths
Minors: Music and P. E.

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English and German

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes I do.
Preferred Teaching Subject: D.T

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

No I don’t think so.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of D.T. Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Decent application, however you'll need to choose a different sub-category rather than sticking with Culinary.​

Users who are viewing this thread