mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

D3_sp41r's Introduction

D3_sp41r

Level 21
xXx_Stardust_xXx
xXx_Stardust_xXx
Notable
Four years.
I've been playing on and off for four years now...

Anyway, hi! Nice to officially meet you all! I'm D3_sp41r, otherwise known as Alice or Despair.
My interests include art, music, roleplay (hence why I'm here) and procrastination to the point of disbelief!

I look forward to (continuing to) roleplaying and getting to know you all!

^w^

​

Maybe I should have waited another few years to introduce myself... It could've been even funnier. Oh well.

​
 
Four years.
I've been playing on and off for four years now...

Anyway, hi! Nice to officially meet you all! I'm D3_sp41r, otherwise known as Alice or Despair.
My interests include art, music, roleplay (hence why I'm here) and procrastination to the point of disbelief!

I look forward to (continuing to) roleplaying and getting to know you all!

^w^

​

Maybe I should have waited another few years to introduce myself... It could've been even funnier. Oh well.

​
HALLO ALICE... welcome!?!? i guess!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top