mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DaddyBarlos's Suggestion : APS, KPS, MPS, on School Grounds

Nova

Level 37
IGN: DaddyBarlos
DATE: 5/21/2020 - 11:16 P.M. PST
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Players/students should not be able to earn Kill, Mug or Assault perms of any kind after getting something taken away on school grounds by school staff. The reason why I bring this up is that it creates somewhat of a toxic situation depending on certain characters or players who use Kill/Mug/Assault perms for the sake of having them. With this in mind, a character taking a certain item away from a student in the school and getting killed for it is practically setting you up to do otherwise and failing in doing the job right as staff of the school, it would not be realistic for someone to assault or fight someone because of something petty such as a cigar being taken away. This would apply to GangRPing on school grounds, so it would simply make sense if this were to be a newer rule.

eto

Level 15
That shouldn't be allowed anyways. The student has to FearRP the employee, so essentially killing them for doing their job is quite atrocious behaviour. I don't believe any of the reasons you listed above grants any particular perms, so is it FailRP when they try and 'act' them out?

I agree with you on this, however I would of thought people would already know that.

Nova

Level 37
That shouldn't be allowed anyways. The student has to FearRP the employee, so essentially killing them for doing their job is quite atrocious behaviour. I don't believe any of the reasons you listed above grants any particular perms, so is it FailRP when they try and 'act' them out?

I agree with you on this, however I would of thought people would already know that.

There are quite of people who do not know, but it's no one's fault, I am not naming any names here,whyos But I have noticed it was this particular group of players who decided to attack after my character was doing his job, which, like I said, and like what a fellow player said, is setting us up for failure because if it really gives them permission to assault or kill, it is, if anything, motivating us to be more corrupt or fail as apart of the school staff.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- A few new rules will be created in regards to School Staff just not being killed for literally doing their job.​

Users who are viewing this thread