mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DaddyDinosaurus Doctor Application (Fixed format)

Kourtney

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My Minecraft username is DaddyDinosaurus

What timezone are you in?:

I am in Pacific Daylight time.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

No, I do not have any previous or ongoing bans.

What country are you from?:

I am from America.

Do you have Discord?:

My discord is kourtella#4730

How long have you played the server for?:

I have played on the server for about three years, although I have had periods of inactivity, but I am currently very active, and do not plan on that changing any time soon.

List your current and past applications:

I do not have the links to all of my applications, but i will link what i have!
Denied- French Language Application.
Accepted- French Language Application.
Accepted- Italian Language Application
Accepted- German Language Application
Denied- College Application https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/daddydinosaurus-college-application.23680/
Accepted- College Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/daddydinosaurus-application-2.23923/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am very motivated to apply because I am passionate about the medical field, and I even hope to be an ob/gyn when I am older. Having the opportunity to roleplay as a doctor would not only be very exciting to me, but I would be a great addition to the current hospital team! My current and past characters have gone to the hospital before, and I have observed the way that the hospital staff works, and I would love to be a part of that. On top of this all, I know that my character would do anything in his power to become a doctor, as he only wants one thing in life, and that is to contribute to the world greatly, which is exactly what a doctor works to do.

What do you know about basic medical practice?:

I know quite a lot about the medical practice, especially for a fifteen year old girl. I do research in every way I can, and I can confidently say that I know more than most people I know. I know the mannerisms, the values, and the tendencies of a hospital staff. I have been to the hospital many times, unfortunately, and I have asked actual doctors many, many questions. In summary, I know enough about the medical practice to roleplay as a doctor realistically.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

The basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital are as followed:
Code Pink: Infant or Child Abduction
Code Orange: Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver: Active Shooter
Code Violet: Violent or Combative Individual
Code Yellow: Disaster
Code Brown: Severe Weather
Code White: Evacuation
Code Green: Emergency Evacuation
Code Black: Bomb Threats

Code Blue: Medical Emergency

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I am perfectly aware that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware that each position has a minimum age limit. My character is currently 20 years old, and I'd like my characters age to be changed to Twenty-six.

What are you applying for?:

I am applying for the role of a doctor.

What do you know about the role you are applying for?

As I've previously stated, I know a lot about the role as I've done hours and hours of research, day by day. I am always learning more about how a doctor will go about treating patients. I know things like, how a doctor would slow or speed up a heart rate, how a doctor would go about diagnosing and treating a sickness, the correct response to an epileptic seizure, how to do CPR, how to stop someone from bleeding out, even how one might go about treating severe menstrual cramps, as most of these, either me or a family member or friend, have experienced it. I know a great amount of knowledge about this role.

List all the EMS and their jobs:
Doctor-
A doctor can either work from a scheduled appointment, or an emergency. They can perform most medical procedures, but cannot do surgeries. A doctor will diagnose and treat a patient, or they can diagnose a patient and communicate with a nurse on how to go about with treatment. They can do many different things as a doctor, but are usually all about diagnosis and checkups.
Nurse- A nurse is, contrary to a somehow very popular belief, very different than a doctor. Although a nurse may treat a patient the very same way a doctor will, a nurse does not have the authority to diagnose a patient. A nurse will usually be the one taking care of an inpatient, and overall keep the patient healthy and cared for, without "stealing" a job the doctor would do.
Surgeon- A surgeons job is to, as said in their title, do surgery! A surgeon can do surgery on a patient wether the surgery was scheduled and planned, or they can do emergency surgeries! Either way, a patient getting a surgery done is almost always putting their whole life into the surgeons hands!
Psychiatrist- The job of a psychiatrist is similar to a doctor, but instead of physical, its now about the mental health! Like a doctor, a psychiatrists job is to diagnose and treat, and is usually seen through an appointment.
Head physician- The head physician is the big boss, as I describe it. They are basically in charge of everything. Not only do they keep everyone in line, hire and train new employees, and make sure everything is going smoothly, but they also manage all of the hospital finances, handle any problems the less high-up workers aren't permitted to solve, and anything else that the hospital may need them to do.
Clinical manager- The clinical manager is the assistant and filler in- for the head physician. They can both help the head physician by doing a job they need done when they're busy (like checking the workers are all working properly) or they can be the substitute head physician for when the head physician cannot make it to work!
Clinical lead- Clinical leads are in charge of one specific branch or department of the hospital, such as a lead doctor, a lead surgeon, and so on! The clinical lead may report back to the head physician or clinical manager how all the employees in their branch are working, and report any problems. The role of a clinical lead is to keep things in their branch running smoothly by keeping their staff in check.
In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How are you like during and off shift?:

During the Job, I am as much of himself as always, with my wittiness, my caring mannerisms, and my supportive personality. Aside from this, I am always respectful and professional while on the job, and would never act anything aside from serious when the time is not right. I make sure my patient is always comfortable and welcome, as well as safe and healthy, and I always do what is best for my patient, no matter how much work it means I have to do. I respect my boss and my co-workers, and of course, my patients. I am determined to help my patients with any and all medical problems they may have. I respect their privacy and am always calm and collected. I am sure to keep my voice low and gentle while on shift.

Off the job, I am , just as I am while working, supportive, caring, and witty, but I'm now more let loose, and more likely to crack a joke here and there. I respect my friends as much as anyone else, but I'm not afraid to protect someone that I'm close with, as long as I'm not getting in trouble with the law. As much as I hate to admit, I'm always looking for affection and love, which isn't ever too much of a problem, since I have many friends, and a boyfriend. Even though it may not look like it, I am a soft hearted man, and require a lot of reassurance from my friends. I also need to be able to support others in my personal life, in order to feel of importance.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

In summary, I am a very caring, and empathetic man that tries to avoid too much drama in my personal life. I am constantly putting myself to good use, I love to make people laugh, and I love being around others. I do, however, have an outer shell that I hide behind, but it doesn't take much to get through! I only want one thing- that is to make others smile!

How would you describe your appearance?:

I am a twenty-six year old male, and I'm six feet and five inches tall. I have tan skin, black hair, a healthy looking body, and some light blue eyes that, I think, complete my look! My hair is often full and slightly poofy looking- but very curly when wet. Sometimes, you may notice my knuckles may be battered up, but don't worry, I just practice punching and blocking as a part of my exercise routine and well, you get the gist!

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses?
I do not currently have any diagnosed mental or physical illnesses.

Alpha was born with no older siblings. He was born in Germany to a young, happy couple. Growing up, he had little to no troubles, and was fairly happy, and had a good reputation in his school, making him popular. Alpha was always calm and kind to others, and respected his peers. His family was happy, and they had never had any problems with money. The family was comfortable and healthy.

When Alpha was about Ten years old, he suddenly started having a temper, and would have random outburst, tantrums, and aggressive behaviors. His parents were advised to introduce him to some sports that would allow him to release any bottled up anger. Alpha agreed, and tried many sports, including football, ice hockey, and basketball. Although he loved all of the sports, he only wanted to continue with one. This favored sport was gymnastics. With this new hobby, Alpha learned to control his anger in a healthy way, and became the once calm young boy that everybody knew and loved.

When Alpha was Thirteen, he found out that his mother was expecting, and he became ecstatic. His mother and father had no complications at all, during the pregnancy, and his father even received a promotion, unfortunately requiring a few more hours at work during the week days. When Alphas mother had the baby, a few months after his Fourteenth birthday, she developed a postpartum depression. Her new depression caused her to begin drinking when Alpha was away at school, or playing with his friends after school, and Alpha knew little about this.

Alpha's parents now would fight constantly, about the health and safety of Alpha, and his little sister Beta, when the only adult able to care for them at home was a drunk, deadbeat mother who was unwilling to change for her own babies. The childrens father signed Alpha up for more hours of gymnastics, to get him out of the house more during the week. Unfortunately, nothing Alphas father could do would save him from what he would later experience. That is, one day, after school, when Alpha came home to change before gymnastics, and to check on his little sister. Alpha saw his Mother waiting for him, with a demented, evil look on her face. He looked down, and saw a knife in her hand. Just as he was about to question her, she sprinted toward him, and he ran just as fast. He zoomed past her, frantically searching for the gun his father had previously shown him how to use, in case of emergency. As he searched for it, his mother became closer and closer, and he was very aware that his life was in great danger. Most would think theres a slim chance that his mother would change her mind after thinking about the life of her only son, but not her. The look in the eyes of this woman was pure evil, pure hatred, and determination. Before he knew it, Alpha was standing face to face with the one person who was supposed to love him the most. Face to face, his mother holding a knife, him holding a gun. And in the blink of an eye, she jumped on him, trying desperately to get the gun. She stabbed him once in his shoulder before he made the decision... the decision that changed his whole life, and the lives of others around him. He made the decision. His life over hers.

Alpha was tried in court, and deemed not guilty, as it was ruled self defense. Due to being bullied and attacked by the others in his town, Alphas father decided that the best decision for Alpha would be a new start. They all moved to Japan for a new start. Because of this move, Alpha had to learn Japanese, but did so quickly upon moving there, and he became popular once again, after a few years.

Age Sixteen is when Alpha realized that he was gay. He soon after came out, as he felt comfortable with his sexuality. His father accepted him, his little sister too young to even understand the meaning, and well... lets just say, his friends werent really his friends after all. Alpha later went back into the closet, before coming out as bisexual.

Age Eighteen, Alpha got into his first serious relationship, and after six months, was already engaged, against all of his family and peers advice. Him and his husband got married, and spent only a few months married, when they decided to adopt. Just before they made the final decision to start trying to adopt, Alphas husband was taken into legal custody and charged a life sentence, for untold reasons. Alpha mourned his relationship for weeks- until someone he was close with from Germany appeared, after moving to Japan to visit him. They then began dating as well, and this time, Alpha decided to take his relationship slow.

One year of dating, and Alpha and Ruby decided to move in together, now that Alpha had started college, and they knew they wanted a future together. As far as anyone knew, both Alpha and Ruby were happy. Ruby was working as a waitress at a high end restaurant, and Alpha was going to school to become a doctor. They felt complete. They did...feel complete, until Ruby found out that she lost the baby that Alpha and her had been expecting. Ruby didn't handle the loss well, and she began to have feelings of depression. Then, suicidal feelings. Then, Alpha lost his perfect girlfriend to suicide. He then moved back into the house with his father and his little sister, and decided to focus on school until he felt that he had met the right person.

Eventually, at age Twenty, Alpha had met a new friend, Alessi, who ended up breaking him out of his shell, without her own knowledge. She introduced him to a boy named Riley, who he developed feelings for. They started talking for awhile, and then some more time, and eventually, they started labeling themselves as boyfriends, without either of them actually asking the other out. Alpha had now found some life goals that he would continue to strive for. One, he wanted a family, that he would learn to support and grow. And two, he wanted to make up for the lives he blamed himself for losing, by now working to save lives. He wants to care for others as a living, and only then will he truly feel at peace with himself.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Alpha Atticus Anschütz

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Awoo, to family.

Preferred Name:
Alpha

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Not married, but in a relationship.

Nationality:
German

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Eleven

Working Experience:
Small cleaning/dog walking jobs from neighbors.

Academic Degree:
Masters degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medical Studies and Human Genetics

Minor(s):
Biology and Creative Writing

Native Languages:
German, French

Other Languages:
Japanese

Thank you for reading my application, I really hope you enjoyed! I ended up working on one before this for four hours and lost it due to a stupid mistake before I was able to publish the application, and so I spent a whole day making this one! It was then brought to my attention that I wrote the wrong format, so I went back and did the best I could to change that! I work hard, and if this application is not accepted, you can count on me to be back with an improved one! Thank you very much for your time! -Kourtney, aka DaddyDinosaurus!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread