6'3

Date of Birth:

Nov. 11th

"Same as IRL."

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Religious
Beliefs:

Daichi isn't really a religious person and wouldn't have any religious beliefs. He wouldn't care if the the topic was talked about towards him and would ignore them.

Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Daichi has an addiction of smoking and drinking. You'll rarely see him drink but you will always find a cigarette in his mouth.
Daichi has a friend named Carter Liu and he likes to bully her. :)

Traits:
  • Thinker- Daichi is very smart but he acts like an idiot. But Daichi is very much a critical thinker and he always thinks first before doing things that can cause him into trouble.
  • Trouble Maker- Daichi causes lots of problems. Not in a dramatic way though. The type of problems he causes is getting into fights all the time, always being involved with the police, and usually doing things he shouldn't be doing.
  • Not Formal- He will only be formal when he is talking to people higher and wiser than him for example an Adult or Teacher.
  • Overprotective And a Fighter- When he see's people getting harassed or be bullied he will always jump in and end the fight but it will end up him knocking someone out. He usually gets into fights all the time. He will do anything to help friends to get out of uncomfortable situations even if its life threatening ( Only really towards very close friends).
  • Rebellious- If there is something he doesn't agree or like will not hesitate to confront the person and argue about it.

Backstory:

When Daichi was around the age of 7 he had an amazing relationship with his Father, they would always be hanging out whether its them playing a
game or other kinds of father-son activities. On Daichi's 8th birthday he walked into his house after coming from school seeing a man aiming a gun at his Fathers head. The unknown man shot Daichi's Father right Infront of him (that took a turn lol). Couple years passed and Daichi and his Mother moved to Karakura City for Daichi to advance in his studies. When Daichi was 15 his mother passed away due to cancer, this all made Daichi's life become harder. Without any family figures Daichi ended up heading down a dark path. He would do things either gang related, drug related, and anything that can end up making you in jail. When Daichi entered the 12th Grade he already had one suspension on his school record and barely any credits to graduate and pass the exams. He was headed down a terrible path. Winter hit, Daichi could barely survive out in the city as he struggles to make money for his rent, and not that much food to feed himself. Later he finds a beautiful young lady with purple hair named Irina A. Otto, sitting beside her was one of her daughters Harley R. Otto. Daichi seemed to catch their attention by eye contact and walked up to them and sat next to them on the bench. He attempts to create a conversation, but Harley being the weirdest daughter started to flex her weird fake mustache and glasses and started yelling, "OMG MOM IM SO HOT, oh- LOOK A RANDOM BOY IS SITTING NEXT TO YOU, LET ME BEAT HIM UP FOR YOU." Daichi would sit there confused, wondering if this girl is retarded or is on some kind of meds. Harley soon said," YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY MOMMA FROM ME"! Irina replies saying," Harley, I'm sure he has a mother of his own". Daichi explains to her what happened to his parents and his story. Unexpectedly Irina adopted Daichi and help him back into shape! Soon Daichi became a better person physically and mentally.

(I could've added more details and more stuff to make it more sense but I'm too lazy)

To Be Continued

General Appearance:

Height:

6'3

Build:
Mesomorph

Skin Color:
Brown skin tone

Eye Color:

Dark brown eyes

Hair Color/Style:
Black/Styles his hair in a messy but neat way

Fashion:
He likes to be in comfortable clothes with the colors white, black, grey, dark green, and brown.

Voice Tone:
He always has a sleepy/tired but deep voice tone.

Relations:

Hina Hasegawa (Biological Mother) (Dead)

Hiroto Hasegawa (Biological Father) (Dead)

Irina A. Otto (Adoptive Mother) (Alive)

Haruto Otto (Adoptive Brother) (Alive)

Harley R. Otto (Adoptive Sister) (Alive)

Carter Liu (Close Friend) (Alive)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread