mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Daidōji | 大道寺 - REAPPPLY

Braylie

Level 2
Daidōji | 大道寺
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
IGN: brxyliee

Discord: brxylie#9163

Describe your activity on the server: I have been spending at least around 14 hours a day playing on the server. Tuesdays and Saturdays I am busy so I am not as active on the server.

Previous applications:
Private Tutor Application: (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/akiras-tutor-application-3.39282/
Italian Language: (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.40775/#post-127881
German Language: (Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.40869/
German Reapply: (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-reapply.40876/#post-128131
JSL Application: (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.43499/#post-135873
Shop Reapply: (Pending) https://schoolrp.net/threads/daidōji-大道寺-reappply.43464/
Nurse Application: (Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application.43515/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Bans; spamming
Warnings; ‘baiting suspension’ 'failure to fear/baiting detention'

Shop wanted:
Ukiyo-Kashi - UNOWNED, but will take any open shop!

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own this shop for multiple reasons. One is to make people’s day having the BEST experience and customer service. I love the restaurants around Karakura along with the enjoyment that comes from being able to role-play within a restaurant instead of doing the same thing repeatedly. From all of the shops and restaurants I have been to since joining the server they have given off the best vibe. I want and would make my shop feel very at home, and welcoming to every customer that walks through the doors, along with hoping that some new found friendships may be started by heading to my restaurant. I want this shop to let people eat their dinner in a restaurant for it to feel fancy or casual along with feeling as if you are in your own home having dinner! This shop would have a peaceful environment just like the shops and restaurants I have been to.
My hope is that if my application gets accepted, I will be able to have many students and adults come to visit to see for themselves what it is like and hope for them to feel at home. The restaurant could be of use for many things, having a meeting with a business partner to hang out with friends or even a nice place to sit down and relax to get caught up with homework you may have been putting off.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to make the shop into a Hibachi Grill called Daidoji. Since Karakura has no Japanese style food restaurants. I plan to have the shop open more than any other shop in Karakura. I would have giveaways and raffles for people who spend more money than the others, or visit the shop frequently. The giveaways and raffle prizes would be a meal free from Daidōji. Including meal, drink of their choice (20+ would show ID), and a dessert of their choice. Our employees would also put on a special surprise for people who have birthday’s that day!

How will your shop be unique?:
ITEMS:
My shop would have many new items like, fried rice, teriyaki chicken, and other hibachi styled foods. The restaurant would offer alcohol to adults 20 years old and older. We would also provide normal foods for anyone who doesn't like hibachi styled foods. Including pizza, milkshakes, fruits, soups, and many other items.

- CUSTOM ITEMS:
- Hibachi Chicken
- Hibachi Steak
- Hibachi Shrimp
- Hibachi Noodles
- Fried Rice

As the shopkeeper, and manger have talked... we have come up with a spread sheet of all the items we will sell within the restaurant. You can click here to see the spread sheet. (This spread sheet is just a rough draft of the actual items the shop may sell.)

[EVENTS:]

- Game Night: There will be nights where we will be hosting a game night. We would play games like never have I ever, etc. These games would let the customers have some kind of entertainment while enjoying their food! These game nights will happen once every month.

- Movie Night: There will be nights where there will be movies playing throughout the diner. Daidoji’s staff will pick out a few movies for the customers to vote on to play during the night.

- Karaoke Night: There will be nights where we will have a section of the diner closed off for the “stage”. Customers will come up to the stage, telling us their names. We will then write it down, as well as the song of choice. They will then go back to their seat, waiting for us to spin a wheel to see whose turn it will be. Once the wheel has spun, and we read the name and song… the person will come up to the “stage” and sing their song for all the other customers to listen to!

[MONEY MANAGEMENT:]

No business wants to lose money, and if you were to lose money... you want to know EXACTLY where you lost the money so you know how to handle the situation. So with that, Daidoji will have a TIGHT shift log every waitress, bartender, chef, manager, and shopkeeper will attend to.
Shift Log Format:
Shift log #:
Items sold (with prices):
Total amount made:
Total amount owed (65%):
Proof of payment to owner/manager:

[ADVERTISING:]

As a way of pulling customers in, Daidoji won’t use simple advertisements. The advertisements will have jokes to attract the customers.
Daidōji advertisement times;
- An opening advert
- 1 hour left open
- 30 minutes left open
- 5 minutes left open

[SOCIAL MEDIA:]

As a restaurant, we need a way to keep in touch with the citizens of Karakura so they know what is going on within the walls of Daidoji! For example the citizens may want to know when we are opening so they can plan ahead to come visit, if we lose employees and start to hire, and many other reasons. The discord will have things such as a roster of all the employees, sneak peaks of possible upcoming items, etc! We have a discord set up for the restaurant! To check it out click here!

[SEATING:]

As Daidoji is all in favor of not being a ‘normal’ restaurant in Karakura, meaning we will have MANY different kinds of seating options!
- Hibachi Table: There would be hibachi bars where the chefs could be cooking in front of you at all times! There will only be two of these tables. The chefs that will be working these tables will be using strictly just detailrp for the customers to get the full hibachi experience.
- Bar: There would be a bar towards the back where people can go to eat or get alcoholic beverages wanting to be alone.
- Regular Tables & Booths: Of course, what is a restaurant without the normal tables and booths.
- Floor Seating: As a Japanese tradition, their “tables” consist of some cushioning material on the floor with a short table in the middle. This seating will also be available within the restaurant.

1633559000331.png
1633559096413.png
1633559164637.png
1633559275414.png
1633559364015.png

[UNIFORMS:]

All of our employees have committed to be wearing our official uniform at all times while on the clock at Daidoji. This is so no staff member can talk about another staff member's attire, straying away from any issues that it may cause. We expect all staff members to act appropriately while in uniform. Not doing so will result in being fired, and possibly being banned from the shop depending on the situation.

1633559519405.png
1633559890257.png
1633559939260.png

[APPLICATIONS:]

The employee applications will be very strict yet to the point. There will be questions asking things like their experience in past work, how they can make the shop better than it is already, their strengths and weaknesses, how they can benefit from working with us, etc. When someone comes in to get an interview going, they will not only be asked the questions seen above and more but they will also be tested on situations that could and will occur during an opening/shift. This is to see if they are able to handle anything that can happen out of nowhere. For you to be hired you will need to answer the questions with full sentences and pass every situation test there is.

[RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN THE WORKPLACE:]

Daidoji loves all kinds of love. Friendships are very much encouraged within our staff community! Except the ones that make the workplace unprofessional. Relationships within your work community is not against Daidoji’s rules, BUT if it becomes unprofessional in ANY way, it could result in being fired. To avoid favorites within the workplace, supervisors must not date lower employees.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
As I have spent many hours at other player-run shops within Karakura, I have decided to have 23 staff members. Employees will be expected to be 18 or older, to insure more maturity within the work community. The manager and I (shopkeeper) have agreed upon as profits go, 65% of earning will go towards the shop and the will be divided upon the staff members. (Not all 23 workers will be present at once. We will switch between workers on a day to day basis.)

1 Shopkeeper - Th0tRP_
As the shopkeeper, I will decide how the shop will be run. I will be there for the employees and watch over them at all times. I will also monitor the employees' work and ethics and fix any conflicts that we may run upon within the team. I will be responsible for hiring, firing, and training the new employees. I will be the one Daidoji’s staff members will come to if there are any issues within the shop. Also will be in charge of buying any new or custom items for the diner. (As an owner, I would still work just the same as a server would! I feel as if the customers would feel welcomed even more if they see the owner is working just as hard and at the same pace as the other employees.)

1 Manager - Terrachain
As the manager, she will take care of the shop making sure we are stocked up on supplies, and make sure something is not missing. (The manager and shopkeeper will work together with caring for all the financial aspects, like calculating and paying sales tax.)

10 Servers/Waitresses - TBA
The cashiers' work will be to serve the employees. Their responsibilities are: managing transactions with customers, collecting payments, and jotting down the number of items sold, and how much money they profit.. Importantly, at least half the servers we hire will know JSL in case any customer who may have any kind of disability can still be served!

3 Bartenders - TBA
The bartender would tend to the bar, and serve like a normal waitress. Yet, there would be much more alcohol in this area. The bartender hired would be at least the age of 20, we do not want any underaged drinking within our diner. The bartender will be checking all ID’s before serving alcoholic beverages to anyone.

5 Chefs - TBA
The chefs will be stationed at the hibachi tables. They will be cooking the customers food right in front of them. The chefs will be using detailrp at all times while at the tables, ensuring the full hibachi experience.

4 Security - TBA
The security guards will be there to enforce the store's rules, patrolling all of the tables and monitoring alarms and surveillance cameras. They will be there in case any issues occur within the restaurant like; disrespectful customers, theft, drunk customers, and so forth.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: N/A

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Interesting application but nothing new or mind-blowing
  • Due to your recent history within the server, I personally don't think you're fit for this role yet

Users who are viewing this thread