Pale Ivory
Eye Color:
Bright lime green
Hair Style:
Fluffy
Hair Color:
Black
Fashion:
Daiju wore mostly jackets, mostly formal or just plain generic clothing.
Abnormalities:
none
Date of Birth:
December 22nd, 2003
Place of Birth:
Tokyo, Japan
Nationality:
Japanese
Race:
Japanese
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Religious Beliefs:
Christian, just a really bad one
Political Beliefs:
None, He tries not to get involved with it

General Appearance

Appearance:
Daiju was a tallish male with bright green eyes that contrasted from the tired look they gave off. He had generic black fluffy hair, generic enough to look like a trashy main character. His body was slightly muscular though he was still mostly skinny, paired with a stature that looked busy. His neck was covered in hickeys, and his facial expression looked bored at all times.
Personality:
Daiju was mostly calm, but stupid. He often tried his best to help but usually fails, however at times He can be hyper and stupid, still coming off as mostly innocent.
Diseases/Illness:
Nothing, other than the eating disorders mentioned below
Character Voice:
Daiju's voice was often monotone, and quite deep. In a whisper the voice became much softer, and innocent sounding. In a yell the voice became aggressive, with a slight Russian accent he practiced
Equipment:
Oranges: He always carries a bunch of Oranges with him, since peeling them helps Him think
Clothes:
Black Jeans with a Black jacket with a white T-shirt underneath, paired with a Rose watch he seems to never take off.
Hobbies:
Drawing -
Though he's horrible at it, he often does this in his free time
Dance -
Mostly breakdancing, He picked this up to have fun whenever he's sick of drawing
Acrobatics -
In hopes to get thinner and more flexible, He picked up acrobatics, mostly backflips though

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Pica -
An eating disorder which causes somebody to eat things that give no Nutrional value, ex: Soil, Flowers, Paper
Anorexia Nervosa -
An eating disorder which causes a relentless drive for thinness, with a fear of gaining body weight

Skills:
Acrobatics -
Because He spends so much time doing it, Daiju has become pretty Acrobatic, along with being able to dance well.
Fighting -
Daiju can kind of fight, however he's not too confident in his skills making him a lot less likely to fight at all.

Quirks:
Walls -
He has an unhealthy obsession with walls, feeling as if he's completely safe when next to one.
Flowers -
One of his favorite foods are flowers, possibly due to Pica.
Backhanding -
Daiju seems to hit better with the back of his hand then an actual punch

Fears:
Arachnophobia -
For the one person who doesn't know, the fear of Arachnids ex: Spiders, Scorpions
Nyctophobia -
The fear of the dark
Enochlophobia -
The fear of large gatherings or crowds
Obesophobia -
The fear of gaining weight, a great package deal with Anorexia Nervosa
Emophobia -
The fear of Emos or becoming emo, yes, it's real and yes, an emo has a fear of Emos.
Scophobia -
The fear of being watched
Anatidaephobia -
The fear of being watched by a duck
Atychiaphobia -
The fear of failure

Family/Friends:
Frenemy: Alexander R. Takahara [DECEASED] -
"You pissed me off more than anyone else... Congrats? I don't know, I might miss you."

Fiancé: Kiyomi Tokugawa Kirk [ALIVE] -
"You accepted a proposal with a Kirby plushie... You have to truly care, right?"

EX-Father-in-law: Jonathon Tokugawa Kirk [ALIVE] barely -
"You're scary as very, and though I may not respect you as a father, but I respect you as a leader... of Kaku-Kai not me-"

Closest Friend: Natsuo Larcune [ALIVE] -
"I love you like a brother, and no matter how brain damaged you get I won't let you forget it."

Mother-in-law: Amancia Tokugawa [ALIVE] -
"Out of the two times I spoke to you, you seem to really care... You also seem to be really scary-"

Everyone else I don't really have much to say, or I would just be repeating myself, sorry :)

Backstory:
Daiju Ichi Canneso was born December 22nd, 2003, in Tokyo, Japan. He was raised by just his mother, seeming his father was murdered 3 months before He was born, leading him to be a fatherless child. Since his mother had to work all day, Daiju was often sent to daycares, where he was harassed for his size. The harassment continued through grade-school, leading him to have one friend, a tall girl who seemingly was friends with everybody. Eventually, he learned that she was a snake, talking behind him and everyone else's back as if they were trash. He acquired trust issues, often questioning everybody in the back of his mind. At the end of grade school, his mother was fired from her job, leading them into a state of poverty where Daiju could only eat once a day, twice if he was lucky. This paired with the previous harassment made his usually eating habit scarily small, even if he thought it was okay, and healthy; it wasn't at all. Starting high school, Daiju began to feel more and more like a failure, growing up with no father and a nearly absent mother led him to knowing almost no life skills, which made him realize how important a father-figure truly is to somebody. At the age of 16, His mother disappeared, making Daiju feel as if she finally deemed him a failure and left him to rot, his uncle took custody of him, where he was often neglected, and it was more obvious when the man didn't even know Daiju's actual name, dubbing him 'Dieshoe'. At the age of 17, Daiju finally learnt that his mother was murdered through an old news document, he also learnt that the reason he never knew was because everyone tried to hide it from him, why they hid it is still unknown to him, and he still questions it. As soon as he turned 18 Daiju moved to Karakura, hoping to find a goal in life, an attempt at actually having hope, in which he did. Today, Daiju has determined his goal to be making Kiyomi happy, trying to forget everything in his past with it.

"But I'm not dead yet so I guess I'll be alright!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread