Daily Bento Suggestion | Kxtipo

hikigato

Level 9
IGN:
Kxtipo

DATE:
6/7/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A daily bento box for new players or players that may not be able to afford a rank.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I would know how stressful it was not to use up all of my energy when I didn't have a rank. A daily bento box or other type of multi-food lunch that can be retrieved somewhere around the school gate or spawn would make good use in the case of a player missing lunch or a player not having enough money to purchase food from vending machines or shops. On top of that, said bento boxes should have an amount of 5 uses and a feed amount of 3 (this may be changed) so new/no-rank players can save their bento box when needed. To prevent abusers of this addition, there should probably be a safeguard set in place to detect if a player has a rank equivalent or higher to Fundraiser+ since Fundraiser does not have a /feed function.​

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 nice little idea, and honestly this would be fine icly even with fundraiser + and above

Having like a little soup kitchen or some organization that gives free food to new players could be an interesting Lil lore thing too

MuziekAapje

Level 11
+1

Perhaps I would make it a thing for players with a playtime of under a set amount of hours rather than everyone without a rank.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Doesn't have to be rank based but can be done ICly, maybe a restaurant and/or event team can host a soup kitchen type event, or a chef style thing where the products are served to those in need.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1
I would like to kind of agree on a solution which they could do. When I first started playing the server in 2020, their was not chef role, there was these signs you purchased your lunches at. Well since the addition of chef it’s a lot more Roleplay based and not so money heavy. So what if you got your daily lunch from there, free of cost but you could only get like 1-2 per Minecraft day. Could be a useful addition for folks without a rank to get by without /feed.

With that being said it’s notable what does it mean for the chef role, we’ll they’ll simply continue their job.

TrapstarRp

Level 22
+1 I remember spending like 3k a pop everytime I went to a vending machine daily just for a little bit of food, that's when it was a lot for me.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
+1 nice little idea, and honestly this would be fine icly even with fundraiser + and above

Having like a little soup kitchen or some organization that gives free food to new players could be an interesting Lil lore thing too
that’d go with the ic high homeless rates too lol

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're currently looking into more ways to provide easy access to food and will take this into consideration!​

Users who are viewing this thread