Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich

Daisuke Xiao | シャオ大輔
[ Credits to @Gamma Rose ]

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

[!] None of this information is icly. To find out, interact with the character or find out icly [!]
N I C K N A M E S

‘Dai’ ‘Suke’ ‘COP DAD!’

G E N D E R | intersex
A G E | 36
H E I G H T | 5’9”
W E I G H T | 154lbs
B I R T H D A T E | January 1st, 1985
Z O D I A C • S I G N | ♑︎ Capricorn ♑
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Keelung City, Taiwan
R A C E | Asian
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Taken
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese, Scots, and Korean
A L I G N M E N T | Lawful Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Gay
O C C U P A T I O N S | N/A

Personality Traits
[] + Positive Traits + []
Alert
Ambitious
Honest

[] - Negative Traits - []
Rude
Harsh
Stubborn

[] • Other Traits • []
Loyal
Helpful
Elegant

Personality Description
Daisuke has changed a lot over the years he lived. As a small child in his college years, he always was a calming and quiet type of kid but had to snap out of it to get in the police force. After he got into the force, nearly everything changed from being nice... Due to the fact, officers and detectives die every day doing their job, he has become alert to him also nearly dying in the force.
One of his childhood traits is still there, being ambition. Daisuke has been ambitious for a long long time now so it would be very hard for him to get over this trait but he also has this trait for wanting to do his best in the KPD. He wishes to succeed and tries his best to finish cases that are his or something revolving around in the KPD.
Another one of his positive traits is being honest with people as he wants them to know the truth and not him faking it as it seems worse than it would be. Daisuke has always been honest with himself, and others, even if it hurts them a tiny bit.
The negative traits he has are being harsh, stubborn, and rude to some people. Ever since the quiet stage has gotten out of him and went into the KPD for a bit, he has been the mean cop between him and his twin. In good cop/bad cop, this is where he comes in as the bad cop. Though sometimes even without interrogation, he can still be harsh and rude but doesn’t really mean it as much.
For other traits, Daisuke is very loyal to his friends, KPD, and even his family members. He doesn’t ever want to break a promise or anything to them that could hurt them a lot. When he gets a promise, he sticks to that promise until he dies. Daisuke is also very helpful when it comes to advice, just depending on what. He isn’t good with love as much but he is good with helping the KPD. The last trait he has is elegance as he tries to look his best.

Physical Description
A male standing at the height of 5’9” with light brown hair that was sectioned in the middle, seeming slightly wavy to the ends of the hair. He had pale clear and healthy-looking skin as well as ocean blue eyes.

Statistics

O V E R A L L: –– / 101

S T R E N G T H – 5 out of 10
P E R C E P T I O N – 7 out of 10
E N D U R A N C E - 9 out of 10
C H A R I S M A - 6 out of 10
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 10 out of 10
A G I L I T Y - 8 out of 10
L U C K - 6 out of 10
H E A L T H - 9 out of 10
M O R A L I T Y - 10 out of 10
P R I V I L E G E - 7 out of 10
O B J E C T I V I T Y - 8 out of 10
S A N I T Y - 10 out of 10
S O C I A L - 9 out of 10
S W I M M I N G - 10 out of 10
L U N G C A P A C I T Y - 7 out of 10

Character Voice / Mannerisms
Daisuke would sound like Kresh from Domics
(0:48)
♪ ♫ [
CLICK] V O I C E ▴ C L A I M ♫ ♪

Family

Daikirai Xiao
upload_2021-5-16_13-24-52.png
[36][Detective]
[Alive]
Daisuke's twin brother, who recently entered the town. Daisuke recently saw him on the job and started talking with him again, finding out that his brother had a 'marriage'.

Ishida Xiao
upload_2021-3-29_23-35-19.png

[18][Grade-12][Football]
[Alive]

Daisuke’s son. Twin number one. Ishida was always there for Daisuke possibly when he needed it the most and would help him along the way in life. Even though times can be rough, they carry each other through. Daisuke still feels bad they don’t have a mother or a father in life. Daisuke though is proud of how his son turned out in his eyes.

Kimiko ‘Miko’ Xiao
upload_2021-4-23_13-42-49.png

[20][College][B]
[Alive]
“You need to win more… Loser? Either way, I love you so much as its fatherly love. Your sister is annoying though. Tell her to grow the fuck up, please.”

Hailey Xiao
upload_2021-4-23_13-48-36.png

[18][Grade-12]
[Alive]
“I don't know you as I just adopted you out of nowhere but welcome to the fucked up family.”

'Fred'
upload_2021-3-30_15-29-12.png
[2][Rat]
[Alive]

Fred.. The pet of the family. Taught the thing how to swim in the bathtub. Took a few tries but got there in the end but I mean we are lucky to have a nice and funny rat in the family.

Friends/Co-Workers

Preston Herrington

[41][Commissioner]
[Alive]

I barely talk to you but, you seem very nice but also very scary to me... Maybe because you are my boss or you keep a distance from all of us but also close to us in a way. All I remember of the best moments were you making fun of me and Musubi for dressing all in different colors- Thank you but I think I looked nice in that uniform!

Lucas Blackwood

[39][Officer]
[Alive]

You scare me as much as the Commissioner does.. Though you can talk more than him you do seem like a generous man and I wish I could have a conversation with you sooner or later.

Amalia Fawcett

[26][Officer]
[Alive]

Amalia is just an old person trapped in a younger person's body. You have no emotion to anything as you are done with shit ever since you came out and into the world. Though, thank you for helping me I guess in life a bit, teaching me how to end things. Anyway, you seem like you could be around sixty but like, in a twenty-six-year-old body... You also have been in the KPD for a long long time.

Avel Makovytsia

[31][Officer]
[Decreased]

You’re a nice man and I like you very much but not in that way!! I don’t talk as much to you anymore but, it’s fine.

Malachi L. Moralez

[26][Detective]
[Alive]

Congrats Malachi on the new baby! I think you will be an amazing dad, or well I think you will be... Your jokes are dad jokes which are very nice as you are a new father. Your kid seems nice and cute but STOP SHOWING ME PHOTOS!!! Anyway, whenever you need advice in fatherhood, I can always tell you tips and tricks. Also, your rock jokes, I swear man.

Musubi Takeyori

[37][Detective]
[Alive]

You’re a very nice girl and I’m so lucky to have you in the police force… I’m still going to go into your office and sleep on the floor. Sorry. Anyways, I love how you are always funny and confident at what you are doing. I hope you are doing fine as I haven’t seen you around as much.

Beaux N. Zen

[32][Detective]
[Alive]

I don’t talk to you as I don’t see you on... On and off duty at different times but when I do see you, you are always professional and know what you are doing. You are smart in so many ways and, I am proud you are a detective in the police force.

Takumishi Abe

[27][Officer]
[Alive]

Takumishi.. You seemed like you could be a very good detective though I am so sorry about what happened. I hope I do get to know you more even though I barely see you. I could see you as a very good person in the police force as I can trust you.

Nashelle Ruiz

[30][Officer]
[Alive]

You seem like a very nice person as I believe you were somewhat the first person I actually talked to with a full conversation though I am not too sure if it was you but I believe it was. You get along with the KPD so easily as I can tell. I hope I get to talk to you soon like the others.

Yaotzin Kitamura

[34][Officer]
[Decreased]

I know you replaced the ginger cop and I’m sad about that but, you are a good replacement. You do seem like a weird person but I won’t judge you... Maybe. Anyway, I don’t talk to you much but I hope I learn more about you during the time we’re in the force together.

Arisa Saiky

[27][Officer]
[Alive]

I can trust you, right? With anything? I think I could, I’m not too sure but I just get that vibe from you.. I want to learn more about you and talk to you more. You seem like a very nice and calm person at points but can be intimidating at times. I also can tell you get to know people easily and also have a mood swing in like 0.2 seconds but, I already like you. As a friend.

Andre Sakurako

[38][Officer]
[Alive]

I heard you were a former officer before I was on the force and you seem like a nice person as I can trust you. You know a lot and how to handle things carefully. I hope we can get to know each other more.

Aster K. Saiky

[38][Surgeon]

[Alive]
I am so sorry that we broke up but it didn’t work out I felt like. We remain friends but I don’t think it could work out between us. I'm so sorry. I hope we can remain friends or even best friends as I still need you.

Nicholei Popovich

[37][Adult]
[Alive]
Nicholei, you seem like a very sweet and gentle guy but there is something off about you a lot. I don’t know what but, I can trust you, right? Not too sure. You look like a goddamn businessman at all times and I forgot a lot about you.

Akari Schwarz

[22][Adult]
[Alive]

You are just somewhat sketchy as hell, I don’t know what but you just are and very touchy but that’s fine in my mind. Very short for a girl to be honest as what I have seen. Anyway, you are very nice.

Sif A. S. C. Ito

upload_2021-3-30_15-25-24.png
[18][Grade-12][Baseball-Team]
[Alive]

Although you dated my son and he dumped you, you are a very nice girl and deserve the best and I am so sorry for him. You will be a good businesswoman with your tailor company and all.

Sorutai Tamako

[17][Grade-12][Football-Team]
[Alive]

You seem like a very nice but shy type of person. I could trust you with my son as you would seem like a good babysitter for him, which he may need someone with him at times but, I think you would do great.

Artwork

@Missunderstood art​

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-29_23-34-34.png
    upload_2021-3-29_23-34-34.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 85
  • upload_2021-4-23_13-44-49.png
    upload_2021-4-23_13-44-49.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
i love that all the relationships are government employees minus nakama

Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich
I had to stop it early but there is more people coming and I can tell it’s off center and it’s annoying me...

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
I love how Nakama is on "Missing" ALSO ADD DAMIEN HASHIRAMA CAUSE THEY HAVE MET BEFORE A LOT OF TIMES!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread