Pansexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoism

1709627494814.png
Appearance

Height + Weight:

5'8 ft. 169 lbs... Increasing?

Build:
Mesomorph. A muscular and moderate framing, although her chest would be larger.

Eye:
Monolid shaped eyes, they carried a Spruce Blue color

Hair Style:
Raven long yet straight hair that fell just above her waistline.

Abnormalities:
Her right arm was a camouflaged prosthetic fit to look real, however, the paint appeared to be chipping off just at the pointer finger. The left leg became a camouflaged prosthetic. Her left eyeball had been fully removed with no scarring around the eye.

Scarring:
Daiyu's body is tattered with scarring, at first glance, the ones climbing up her left arm and running through her stomach are the most noticeable. When looking closer her face and chest had nail-like scars from a psychotic break. Her neck had two large scars from her throat being slit, however the scar has become larger from a second slash. Both of her palms had circular scarring from what seemed to be the removal of flesh. Her right inner thigh carried a similar scar.

Tattoos:
The right leg had a vine of purple flowers crawling up whilst the left arm had white Hanzi reading 錯誤 (Cuòwù)

1709627395685.png
General Idea

Personality:
A discomforting feel came from her with first meets, she's often cold and quiet to those she doesn't know. Even to friends she'll appear as a bitch in most greetings. However around children or small animals she becomes soft and almost, childlike. The same goes for when she's with her father.

Equipment:

Several Pill bottles - Daiyu needs to carry her medication and prescriptions at all times
Bonbon ballistic mask - A common mask that she designed herself.
GomiBako ballistic mask - A mysterious goat mask from her childhood

Plushies
A Frog plush - Fredrick is a comfort stuffed animal
Raccoon Plush - Azeban is a mascot raccoon that Daiyu likes

Hobbies:
Hanging out at the Shrine, Boxing, and People watching

Serious Problems/Disorders/Disabilities:
Antisocial personality disorder, Mania, and Bipolar Disorder [DIAGNOSED]

Permanent brain damage which leads to severe concussions every time she's hit with a hard object, such as a bat.
Bronchiectasis! A chronic condition where the walls of the bronchi are thickened from inflammation and infection. [CURED?]
Just awoke from a 6 year Coma

Skills:
Boxing, close-range combat. Able to burn down the kitchen when attempting to make an egg!

Quirks:
Giggles when she tortures and harms people. Plays with eyeballs...

Fears:
Abandonment - Due to the abandoned feeling she had as a child, she now fears being left by those she cares for.
Suki Y. Murasakino - Her first love, who not only tortured her but killed their unborn child.
Claustrophobia - The trauma that Suki left her with has caused her to be scared in confined spaces, being locked in somewhere puts her in a state of panic and obedience. She'll try every way out.

1709627433774.png
Relationships
Family..
Niibu Tsu [Father] "I'm so glad I found you, Ba. Don't be strong for me though."
Michiyo H. Saisei [Mother] "I adore you so much. I wish I had your strength."
. . .

Valentino V.M. Chereau [SPOUSE] "I can't keep living in fear. We'll be safe away from you.."
Alonzo K. Takahara [FRIEND] “Thank you for being by my side, even if it's not your child."
Maynard Muller [FRIEND] "Might not be official, but you're part of my crew"
Kitsa [FRIEND?] "Thank you for your blessings. You've been most helpful"
Osman Chughtai - 'PASHA' [FRIEND] "You've been useful, friend."
Deno v.M. Tachitsu [FRIEND] "We want the same thing with him, I just am taking a harder path."
Vaelin Nohara - '
STRIKER' [FRIEND] "Run run run, don't turn back. Never turn back"
Darius Ikemori [FRIEND] "I'm happy we've reconnected"
. . .

'JETT' [FRIEND] "I'd follow you into hell. I understand why you made me.."

Kaiyo Chereau [ACQUANTINCE] "Good luck with your psychopath."
Yuji Yokuto [AFFILIATE] "I'm sorry for what I did, brother."

1709627306178.png
Backstory:
During a summer stuck in a private school for girls, a 16 year old girl named Li had snuck out to see a mystery boy from a nearby school. Within a few months Li found herself pregnant with a baby girl. Li's family was overly strict and threatened to kill the baby once she was born. Li went into labor a week early and stayed in a hospital without her family's knowledge. After 4 days in the hospital, Li was discharged and as she walked by a homeless camp, She offered the female child to a resident named Haoyu. Telling her family she lost the child, she went home, where they welcomed her with open arms.

As the girl grew up in the camp, she was left under the impression her mother had died. Haoyu never claimed to be her biological father however she still saw him as one. This however made her crave the love of a real parent. Though she loved him, she never respected Haoyu's wishes and joined in the trouble of the other camp children. They'd often steal from the wealthy goers in markets and camping out in the nearby woods. At 8 years old, Haoyu told her the truth of how Li had left her with him but withheld the truth as to why. After learning this, she became more violent towards the other residents of the camp. She felt that she was abandoned over nothing since she'd never learn the true story.
On the girls 13th birthday, she returned to the camp after hanging out with the older teenagers. Upon entering her tent she found one of the younger residents standing over Haoyu's dead body.. That night she ended up sneaking into their tent with a large boulder, bashing it onto the young murderers head until it became flat. A smile plastered across her face as she let out cries of agony. Since that night, she became unaware of the emotions expressed by those around her, as her own had drifted away to leave her an empty shell. Once she'd turn 17, she'd hear of an island in Japan called Karakura. The traveler told her that the skills she'd learn would become of great use to the people there. So she left the camp she'd known her entire life, moving to a different country to become a servent to criminals.
After moving to the island she had been introduced to the gangs, choosing to join one of the larger ones, Bonten Manji. There she became trained to fight in close combat and devoted herself to their current lead, Jett. He placed her in the Attack Unit and assigned her to torture others for information. The girls smile from her 13th birthday would form as she did so, however she never needed a reason to torture these souls.
During the beginning of her life in Bonten, she gained a partner who she’d often hunt down others with. His name was Suki Yokuto, however he was referred to as ‘SATE’ within the gang. As they got better in training, they got closer in their personal lives. Eventually the two became an item and inseparable. SATE would tell her that they were ride or dies, in the most genuine way. The girl became aware that he had split personality and was insane, he'd often slap her out of rage and would then remember how he loved her. Crying in apologies for her forgiveness. Every time, she would forgive him and promised she loved him.
Bonten began to grow apart with higher ranked members leaving, SATE followed and begged the girl to join him, saying it would ruin what they had if she stayed with the enemy. After refusing and telling JETT she was scared, SATE locked her behind a false wall covered by a thick bookshelf, where he would plead with her to reconsider, after days of denying her food and getting agitated with her refusal, he decided to become more violent. Beginning to torture her and would let her out of the room for small periods of a time when he would snap back to his reality and realize he was hurting her. After a month, the girl realized she’d be with child and would beg to leave. Even offering to join but he denied her, she never told him of the child. After 2 more months of pure torture, she attempted to kill him during a moment she was able to overpower him. Police came from an anonymous call of screaming from the home, finding her over his bleeding body and ignoring her cries of fear. The girl went to jail for attempted murder with a weapon, meanwhile SATE got away with everything he’d done. Along with the murder of their child.
The girl lost the baby and her freedom. Bonten forgot about the girl left behind bars, JETT had left the gang and went into hiding. The friends who knew where she was, chose SATE’s side and never visited.
[W.I.P. Karakura Lore]

TimeSkip ----> After the kidnaping of Daiyu Tsu Saisei by Mefisuto members, where she was tortured by her own friends and members, she had fallen into a 5 year long coma. Awaking after her 24th birthday. MORS plans to reshape his beloved Daiyu into something new, where she'd have no memory of him, had been a success. However he suffered 6 years waiting for her awakening, waiting to see it it truly succeed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread