Pale white

Eye Color:
Black eyes

Hair Style:
Long slightly wavy hair, bangs brushed to the right

Hair Color:
Black

Fashion:
Usually seen wearing clothes depending on the weather. Her general fashion style is anything comfortable and matches right with the other clothing.

Abnormalities:
N/A

Date of Birth:
April 7th

Place of Birth:
Brisbane, Australia

Nationality:
Australian/Chinese

Race:
Asian

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual (female leaning)

Religious Beliefs:
None

Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance

download (2).png

Appearance:
Dani’s 5’7 in height and is still probably growing with the tall heights that her family has. She would mostly be wearing her prescription glasses throughout the whole day but usually takes them off when she has headaches (and stressful moods). She has the typical long black hair but long enough for her hair to go past her shoulders (She usually cuts it when it almost reaches her waist). Due to her clothing choices, her body structure seems slender but she is actually athletic in build. Dani has soft beige skin, slightly turning into a light tan from being outside and a pair of black eyes. And she doesn’t usually show this but she has a small flower tattoo on the back of her neck.

Personality:
At first sight, she looks like someone who doesn’t bother with small trivial stuff and other things similar to that. Generally, she's a sweetheart behind that emotionless expression she has but if you do come up to her, she'll assure you by giving one of her charming smiles. She'll try her best to help and will say if she is helpless.

However, Dani is always self-conscious when interacting with people. She even said it herself that she can continue the conversation but not start it. She can also come off as shy when meeting people for the first time (when it's outside of running errands). And Dani holds herself from sharing things about herself and this habit prevents her from talking to people about her personal problems, causing her to pent them down. She can also be quite unhinged when pushed too far.

Diseases/Illness:
None

Character Voice:
Stephanie Poetri:

Equipment:
Dani carries a shoulder bag with her whenever she goes out. The main items she brings are:
The basic necessities (phone, wallet, pen)
Cloth to wipe her glasses
Portable phone charger
A vape pen (she keeps this well hidden in her bag)

Clothes:
First outfit: Her favourite clothing style is a button-down with an undershirt below it and a pair of jeans. This is her usual style since it’s her simplest and quickest way to get dressed whenever she’s a little lazy to dress up or whenever she’s in a rush.

Second outfit: A comfortable long-sleeved shirt with a pair of pants and a beanie. Sometimes seen wearing a jacket or hoodie. She’s usually seen wearing this when it’s the winter or when it rains, knowing that it’ll be cold for her to walk around.

Third outfit: Also her home outfit. It’s either a shirt or a tank top with a pair of shorts. Who bothers to dress up at home? That’s what Dani says whenever she wants to laze around all day. And she feels more comfortable and ‘free’ in this walking around at her place and when she wants to sleep.

Hobbies:
Dani enjoys cooking (testing out recipes and whatnot), reading, doing a short outdoor activity and gaming. Cooking was a pastime for her to try out the recipes her sister gave her after her sister graduated from culinary school and luckily, that helped without Dani having to buy takeout like before. Dani enjoys books of adventure, fantasy, modern and suspense genres and this applies to the video games she plays also. When it comes to outdoor activity, she likes to walk around just to use that stamina of hers and being a little mischievous, Dani likes to do parkour around the city.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Panic Attacks: Dani never mentioned this to her family except for her uncle that currently worked as a psychiatrist. Her panic attacks developed from the major stress she had to go through as soon as she turned 15. From the emotional abuse and having to keep the emotions to herself, Dani would feel helpless and would run away from the scene. Major stress is a definitive trigger for her panic attacks and she has taken steps to prevent the attacks from getting to her.

Short-sightedness: Dani has short-sightedness and she playfully blames it on her mom, Thalia since she wore glasses also. Dani has prescription glasses for her eyes and usually goes to checkups to make sure her eyesight was not getting worse.

Favourite songs:

RELATIONSHIPS:
[A] Daiyu Wang (Mother)

“Mom tried her best to make sure to be there for her girls just so my grandparents won’t do the same thing to us as they did to her. Despite the busy schedules she has, mom always managed to fit in time to play with us and watch us grow. She thought she failed after I left the family but I already told her a lot of times that I still love her and I would never hold a grudge on her,”

[A] Thalia Wang (Mother)

(Maiden name is Thalia Sanders)
“I miss her a lot. She brings a lot of souvenirs from her trips since her work as a marine biologist had her move around the world. My mom knew how stressful it could be with my grandparents so she sent videos of her work to keep up our spirits and to help my other mom also. The both of them were blessed to watch their kids grow,”

[A] Haoyu Wang (Eldest Sister)

“There’s a lot to talk about my sister. But in short, she did a "FUCK YOU!" to my grandparents by being a chef which was wayyyy out of the goal set they had for their grandkids. ‘Who cares? I’m legal enough to choose my work so fuck their grinding bones!’ She always says that to encourage me chuckles,”

[A] Donghai Wang
(Uncle; Daiyu’s brother)
“A family is never complete without a supportive uncle. My uncle wanted to stay single his whole life and he’s fine with having nieces and nephews only. And that man can make the best Chinese food I ever tasted. I especially love his dumplings and he even helped me choose the school where my grandparent will never contact me,”

[A] Lili Brooks (Friend)
“One thing I can say about you is that you were chaotic as hell. Your return really...surprised me. Despite me having headaches because of that, I see you as my sister,”

[D] Sheela Duri (Friend)
“You gave me a lot of heart attacks with you fighting a lot here and there. Everyday I always wonder how you don’t have a concussion…heh. I will really, really miss you. Erin still thinks about you,”

[A] Morianne Prohibere (Friend/Ex-Girlfriend)
“Our…reunion was very shaky. It was both of our faults when we left; with the communication and me assuming you left me for no reason. I guess that’s mainly my fault for everything."

[A] Aidan Misono (Friend)
“The many times you were picked on by so many of our friends were sometimes entertaining. And I had to make sure you were fine after that whole mess.”

[A] Tahomaru ‘Y’ V Hamilton (Friend)
“You, you are one of the most precious and caring and tooth-rotting sweet ass guy I have ever met. I want to thank you for helping me out whenever we meet. Can’t wait to see you be happier,”

[A] Jiro 'Eugene' Furehaki (Friend)
“Sometimes you can be stupid but sometimes, you can be lovable. Take care of yourself, Eugene. Everyone you know will be there for you,”

[A] Benedetta "Edette" Rossi (Friend)
“You’re always nice to everyone. But, I notice that you’ve…changed?”

[A] Genevieve ‘Jila’ Onasis (Friend/Ex-Girlfriend?)
“I always like how it was obvious that you have a crush on me since we were kids. But I want to apologize for not accepting it earlier. I enjoyed the time we had together, Gene. I’m sorry…”

[A] Nanami ‘Iya’ Onasis (Friend)
“You made me wonder sometimes how you and Gene are related. But when I’m with you two, the answers are there. What a nice hell after seeing you two again,”

[A] Butch "P" Frankie (Frenemie?)
“You’re the only person who I’ll let the twins fight,”

Backstory:
Dani and her sister are not adopted if you're wondering. They were conceived biologically with the help of technology and welcomed into their mothers' arms. Of course, Dani was born and raised well by her parents, making sure she had a fulfilling childhood from breaking her first window to punching a kid to pranking her uncle (She won the latest prank war they had). All is well but then there was the issue of her grandparents (Daiyu's parents to be exact). They were never fond of their daughter Daiyu being a lesbian and did not accept the relationship between Daiyu and Thalia. Nothing changed their minds even until the marriage and the birth of their grandchildren.

That's when the emotional abuse started. Dani just turned 13 and at this age is where people were trying to find their true selves. Her grandparents took advantage of that and spoke words that were enough to break the confidence Dani had. From the first day, the same treatment was given to her throughout her growing up and they even had no shame to show the resentment they had for Dani and her happy family in front of other people. Dani was aware of how occupied her moms were with their work and the stress of handling her grandparents so little Dani kept it deep inside herself and lied to her moms and family whenever they asked.

Unfortunately, Dani's first panic attack arrived and her parents cut off all contact with her grandparents and focused their attention on keeping sure Dani's mental health was not at stake. From pills to therapy sessions, she was already breaking out from the shell.

The whole trigger that started this was when her elder sister, Haoyu, graduated from a top-notch culinary school with the highest honours. In the middle of a celebration, her grandparents came barging in to scold Haoyu and her parents for letting Haoyu work like that. Arguments here and there kept on going and going until Dani snapped. That moment was something she would never forget when she broke the cane her grandfather brought and called security to kick her grandparents out of the venue.

It didn't end there. Her grandparents were already trying their hardest to contact Dani and Dani had blocked all the numbers, ignored messages and even resorted to changing the numbers. So to stop the contact, Dani devised a plan with her whole family. Dani would be disowned by the Wang family and move to Japan to continue her education there at her uncle's old high school with funds given to her every month. That stopped the contact and Dani had never felt at peace before. Now? She's not so sure what she's gonna do but for sure, she will take some risks.

Last edited:

Rashie_

Level 2
Author's Notes: If you would like to be added in the relationship section, do let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread