EMS Application #1 (2020)
KPD Application #2 (2021)
KPD Application #3 (2022)
KPD Application #4 (2022)
Shopkeeper Application #1 (2023)
KPD Application #5 (2024)
-
Describe your activity on the server:
I have been exceeding the standards of activity and I plan to keep it that way, as previous issues I was having that took up a lot of my time have ceased. I log on at LEAST once a day for the most part. In the elapsed time that I’m online, I’m usually roleplaying or engaging in some kind of event or just hanging out with friends. I’m graduating and moving out soon, so I have a ton of free time now and more to come! Here’s a little visual of what my general availability usually looks like:

Availability.png
What is your motivation for applying?:
TLDR:
I love KPD.
I’m re-applying because I dearly miss being a part of a faction, especially this one. When I originally took a break from the server, KPD was the hardest for me to leave because I was so attached to not just the roleplay and procedures, but also the people! The faction is organized, inclusive, and always open to improvement. That said, I know a lot has changed for the better and I love learning - so I would like to get familiar with new ways of doing things and the new building.
The KPD also just entails such an exclusive type of fun roleplay that you can't get anywhere else. Patrolling, going on manhunts, interacting with other officers, or even just AFKing around the station are limited examples of IC and OOC privileges people in the faction receive. Speaking of privileges, it's a great opportunity to develop new characters and to meet new people and make friends in general.
-
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I don’t think I’m completely up-to-date, but here’s what I know:

Note: I'm aware this isn't absolutely everything but this is what I think is the most important information to know when first joining! Also, sorry if it's blurry
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police is important to SchoolRP for many reasons. Yes, it's a School Roleplay server and that's the primary focus - but there are happenings such as crime and other events that connect to SchoolRP that really wouldn't make sense to occur without some kind of consequence to combat it. This is where the police faction comes in. The police faction, the hospital faction, and the government faction also wouldn't really make sense to exist without each other. Also, the police having a presence in roleplay allows for the player experience to be more engaging and allows players who are interested in PoliceRP to have a chance at taking part.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand. Training is vital to success when it comes to passing exams and regulating procedures; so I will attend every single one that I know I’m available to.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Webster Wolfe
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Webster is a cis-woman. Her pronouns are she/her.
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Bachelors
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Webster is skilled in Japanese Sign Language and French.

-
Web learned Japanese Sign Language at a young age when she was in primary school. During this time, it was required in the school's curriculum to at least have basic efficiency in signing to accommodate children or teachers who may have hearing disabilities. Up until secondary school, Webster's proficiency remained pretty intermediate until she met Ryuk - her first boyfriend. He was hard of hearing and couldn't afford hearing aids, so Wolfe took it upon herself to learn and Ryuk helped her. During their long series of Kahoot! lessons and hundreds of flashcards, they bonded! Aw, young love.
-
Webster Wolfe's native language is French. She was born just outside of Paris, and with the help of her caretakers at the boarding school she was raised from 3 - 7 and her family once they moved to Japan - she naturally learned the language. Of course, it took those very annoying toddler songs and a couple of years and chapter books later for her to really get the hang of it. But by the time she reached her teens, fluency was no issue.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

APPEARANCE
With the four eyes Webster possesses, she’s very keen on details. So, how ironic would it be if Webster Wolfe was a plain jane? The sharp red frames on her face are hard to go unnoticed, as they contrast the mauve pigment of her skin brutally. At 5 foot 8 inches, her mortal body is slim and sovereign. Usually draping down Web’s shoulders to her mid-back is a mane of dark brown hair, styled into a hime cut. When tied back, the bluntness of her fringe was more obvious. She’s usually always chewing on something, whether it be a piece of spearmint gum or a pen. Maybe that's why her jawline's so sharp?
PERSONALITY
Contrary to her striking appearance, Webster is what most would call 'laid back'. Not because she's careless, but more due to the fact that she always has the same mundane expression on her face. It may look like there isn't a singular thought behind those eyes, but there are as many thoughts as there are stars in the sky. Web believes her entire purpose in life is to answer every single question that has ever been asked; but with the copious amount of inquiries she produces each day, it may be the end of the world before she achieves that goal. But who knows? Courteous work ethic and good rigor pair well together.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Webster doesn't need to change the way she acts in between professional and casual situations, because her personality suits both. Immaturity isn't something she delves into often, but neither is pure stuck-up seriousness. Unless she's really annoyed, she'll turn into a rock. But she's usually always on her feet when it comes to being professional and very attentive to detail. When she's at home or hanging with a friend she probably paid to listen to her speak, she'll be a little ritzy and leave the top button on her dress shirt unbuttoned.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Throughout her entire life, Webster had a HUGE issue when it came to working with others. She felt like they were too slow for her or just didn't understand her way of thinking, but that all changed once she joined the police academy for the first time. While some had similar lone Wolfe (xd) mindsets, they thought at the same pace and with the same dignity - and it wasn't long until they hit it off. While she may came off as stand offish or show little care when it comes to specific relationships, Wolfe values the safety of her co-workers over her own. To her, they are like the little happy family she's never had.
What's your character's backstory?

TRUST v. MISTRUST (0 - 18 months)
"Googoo gaagaa."
The beauty of childbirth is a wonderful thing. The only downside? Wolfe has no recollection, as most people don't. She just trusts that whoever the fuck named her Webster didn't a writing mistake when signing her birthdate as 10/13 on her certificate. Her nanny described her to her parents as a sweet little angel. Mostly because she wanted to keep her job; because Baby Wolfe was quite the opposite. Her food always ended up on the floor, the nanny's face littered in scratches, and there was a never a moment where she didn't contend being put in a crib. That's basically a baby jail cell. It's safe to say Webster mastered manipulation at a young age. If only her old techniques weren't such a blur. .

AUTONOMY v. SHAME/DOUBT (18 months - 3 years)
"STOP EATING THE SANDBOX SAND, WEBSTER WOLFE!"
Here, the future officer began to gain some kind of consciousness. She remembers learning how to read, toppling over the 5ft tower of ABC blocks her parents helped her build, and terrorizing her playmates at day care. This is where her parents began to realize that her nanny had been lying about her behavior. Once she started purposely un-baby proofing the house and had attempted to stick forks into outlets so many times to the point where the electricity had to be turned off at night - Wolfe's origins thought no better than to place her in a boarding school. Surely, that'd get her attitude right.

INITIATIVE v. GUILT (3 -5 years)
"Homerun!"
Wrong. Initially, being randomly paired with another troublesome child and having to wear an itchy uniform did the opposite effect of what her parents wanted. She continued to act out and cause scenes. At one point, the boarding school called her parents and offered to refund them her tuition and more to take her out - but they refused. And gradually, Webster settled. Albeit not seeing her parents often, she began to connect with who she believed was really raising her: herself. At this age, the troublemaker's gifts began to shine through. She read chapter books like they were nothing, wrote like a five-year-old Shakespeare, and mostly importantly; absolutely DESTROYED her classmates in kickball. It wasn't very long until she was at the top of her class, and her parent's suddenly wanted to be involved again. With her complete 180, Web developed a silent resentment towards her parents. Their absence was the reason she misbehaved in the first place, what made them think sending her off would make it better? At five-years-old, she began to think;

INDUSTRY v. INFERIORITY (5 -13 years)
"I don't need them, they need me."
Following her rapid improvement, two years later at age seven, the Wolfe family picked up and decided to move to Japan. Here, Wolfe's parents believed that she would receive the best education possible and become a lawyer, or even a doctor someday. Web was well-aware of their wishes, and did everything she could to make them believe that was her path. As she aged, she participated in every Science Fair she crossed, Mock Trials, and even gave a speech in front of the Japanese government once. She had absolutely no intention of being something great, it was all a mere illusion to string her parents along. In her last year of primary school, she met Ryuk. While Web did get lessons in class, Ryuk's first lesson he gave her was how to say profanity in sign language. "Whenever you're angry," He signed. "Use these." Little did Wolfe's mother know, she was NOT saying "I love you!" in JSL. They grew closer and closer. On the day of Webster's thirteenth birthday, they declared themselves a couple. The very next day, Ryuk suddenly passed away. Webster Wolfe didn't shed a single tear.

IDENTITY v. CONFUSION (13 - 21 years)
"Why aren't I sad?"
At his funeral, Webster came to a dawning realization. She was numb, for some reason - and it drove her insane. The second she got home, she snuck onto her father's computer and began typing every inquiry she could think of into Google. Maybe it was a condition, or a serious illness she was dealing with. To her disappointment, nothing made sense. In turn, she began dissecting herself instead (figuratively). Maybe she was the problem, or maybe she was patient zero? So, Web began testing the waters. She'd read sad books, think about sad things, and even went as far to watch those really sad dog movies - not a singular tear. This didn't make her spiral, though. In Wolfe's eyes, she was invincible. She believed that the human being's main weakness was their emotions, and if she was absent of them - she could do anything. So, she continued to work hard in school and her parents continued to be proud. Wolfe graduated at the top of her class and was excepted to every single university in the country of Japan. Webster stringed her parents through her first four years of college, and through her first three years of medical school. . but just as specialties and assigned hospitals were meant to be announced - she wielded a pair of scissors and cut the string loose.

INTIMACY v. ISOLATION (21 - CURRENT)
???

General Knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
"Is this supposed to be a trick question? Technically, you could legally own a pocket knife in Karakura. Hear me out. Anything can be a pocket knife as long as it's not metal. I could pick up a stick and carve it into a knife, it'd be a weapon. . but it wouldn't be an illegal weapon, because it wouldn't be a pocket knife - it'd be a wooden pocket knife. A banana could be a pocket knife if you tried hard enough. Unless I used it for illegal things, then I'd be arrested for illegal things - but I wouldn't be arrested for Possession of Illegal Weaponry becauuuuse it's not an illegal weapon. . What do you mean that wasn't the question? Okay, well - yeah, no. You can't have a pocket knife. I guess. You didn't order a yappachino? What does that even mean?"
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
"There's more than five, so I'll just name all of them.
Paracetamol.
Multivitamins.
Melatonin.
Iron Supplements.
Cough Syrup.
A wooden cane.
Bandages.
Eyepatches.
And reading glasses. . That's nine."
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"Okay, well first I'd tell them to stop. If they continued, I would intervene myself. Once I was able to get my very corrupt co-workers off of the inmate, I would assess the inmate for injuries and have the hospital staff come to treat them. This is with the assumption that they are 'physically abusing' him with no right proper cause. If the inmate had attempted to attack or was actively attacking, then I would try to get some context first but still deescalate it. Uh, I believe there are camera in the cells, so at a later time I'd try to pull footage to show someone who's higher ranking than me because they'd actually be able to do something about it and get the details."
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"This question is subjective. If they are being assaulted by MULTIPLE people, then I'd call for back up first and wait for them to arrive before intervening. The case in which I'd intervene without back up being there is if it was a life threatening kind of assault. If they are being assaulted by ONE person and there is no one else in sight who looks like they would jump in, I'd still call for back up first just in case - and then intervene on my own accord. When I say intervene, I mean I'd use my stun blaster by the way. Wait- this also kind of depends on the setting of where the assault is taking place. If this is happening INSIDE of the station, then I could simply use my baton to try to knock the inmate out or simply create a distance. If this is OUTSIDE of the station, then I'd use my good ol' stun blaster. Wait, do they have weapons or not? And are the weapons lethal or non-lethal? That also changes things, like A LOT. Because if it's a baseball bat- Wait, I'mnotfinishedanswering-" Click.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"Well, I'd document it. Build a case against them. Inform a higher-up first, though. Once there's enough evidence, they'd probably be taken to court or something. It seems like being corrupt has gotten common 'round these parts."
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"I think I'd just walk away. Most criminals are teenagers, and teenagers annoy me. Buttt. . if I was really desperate for some cash, I'd probably fine 'em. 5,000 yen is 5,000 yen. I'd never be desperate enough to take money from them, though. Being thrown in prison sounds really embarrassing. Over a measly bribe? C'moooon."

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!

What now?
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Hirathex) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread