saki's KPD application

sake

Level 60
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

My IGN is saqii -- previously lovestained. This is an alternate account, my main account is saki127.

Previous bans:

I do not have any previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server:

I like to consider myself an exceedingly active player on SchoolRP. I’m online for at least four to six hours a day, and with the recent restrictions that have been put in place during this COVID-19 pandemic - my time on the server has been increasing day by day. For the most part, I'm usually always available and free to hop on whenever needed.

Which timezone are you in?

EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Do you have Discord?

Of course, my discord is saki#6666.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I have a microphone and can participate in voice calls whenever necessary.

List your current and past applications:

Korean Language Application [✔]

College Application #1 [✗]

College Application #2 [✔]

French Language Application #1 [✗]

French Language Application #2 [✔]

College Professor Application [✔]

KPD Internship Application [✗]

Event-Team Application [✔]

Staff Application [✔]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've had a prolonged interest in joining the police force. Though I've been on the server for quite a while, I've only had roleplay experiences as either a student or school faculty which in my opinion isn't a wide variety of roleplay opportunities. Being able to have the opportunity to be a police officer would not only benefit my playing experience, but it would benefit the KPD and Karakura as a whole.
'
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I have a basic conception of Basic Conduct and the way Japanese Law works. I wouldn't say I know Japanese Law in-depth, but I'd definitely be willing to learn throughout my journey as a cadet and extend my knowledge if I'm to be accepted into the force.

What are the Police ranks?

Commissioner

Police Captain

Head Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Head Investigator

Police Investigator

Investigator Trainee

Police Sergeant

Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The main objective of police work is to protect and serve the community. This is carried out by enforcing laws, convicting criminals, responding to emergencies, taking reports, or going on patrol to monitor the city and look out for any crime of the sort. It's obligatory to be able to communicate sufficiently with co-workers and to be knowledgable of the proper protocol when it comes to dealing with certain situations, and to be extremely attentive or aware when handling these situations -- or just working in general. Officers should also be generally fit to be able to handle any circumstances that may come at them, physically and mentally.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is important to SRP because they enforce laws, which keep order within the city. WIthout the KPD, there would not be any type of counter towards crime/GangRP and things would be undeniably chaotic. The KPD also makes roleplay experiences more realistic, because not everyone gets away with committing crime. The KPD basically wage peace and keep the city out of harm's way.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I recognize this and concur with what is said.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, this is acknowledged and I definitely will fulfill this agreement. I'll put as much effort as possible into any given tasks.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I'll do my best to be on top of attending informational and physical training and acknowledge that if I am ever to miss a training while online without valid reasoning, I'm subject to be demoted and will take full responsibility for my actions.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I'm aware of the possibilities regarding IC harassment, and will not take anything that is said or happens ICly into OOCly means when dealing with such conditions.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Megumi would be rather tall, standing roughly at 5'10". This wouldn't be out of the ordinary, seeing as the 'tall gene' runs strong in her family. Along with her height, she'd acquire a strong but feminine build and be well-postured. She'd have sharp, easily distinguishable features and a mature tone of voice. Her auburn hair would often be styled neatly and would compliment the color of her eyes.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on duty, Megumi is typically seen with a rather nonchalant facial expression and is mainly focused on her police work. She maintains a professional attitude and never lets her personal life and work environment clash. When she's off duty, she's mainly spending time with Sachi Okazaki, her youngest cousin. While she mostly keeps the same attitude while off duty, she has a soft spot for her. Though they've previously had a conflict due to past events, recently they've been bonding a ton - mainly through volleyball. She somewhat views Sachi as a younger sibling.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Megumi views all of her co-workers with high respect and behaves with competence when they're on the job. She also views them somewhat like a second family, seeing as they are constantly together. She's appreciative of those who work beside her and vows to always be at their defense. Megumi doesn't have any specific plan for the future but plans to serve in the KPD for as long as possible. She tends to go with the flow of things, rather than trying to follow a set path. She does hope to have a family of her own one day, though.

BACKSTORY

After Megumi's parents went missing shortly after her birth, custody was turned over to her father's younger sister, who already had two children. Megumi was raised alongside her cousins by her aunt in a small Japanese town called Takiyama.
Due to their guardians' lack of responsibility and logic when it came to raising children, they were often neglected of basic needs and majorly depended amongst each other as they grew up.
At a certain age, Megumi gained a sense of independence. She'd learn to do things on her own, and began distancing herself from her cousins. Once she turned thirteen, Megumi made an impulsive decision to flee from their dispirited home in Takiyama. At the time, she hadn't really taken her cousins into consideration; nor did she have the slightest idea on where she'd exactly be fleeing to. It was as simple as it sounds; she took as much food she could possibly fit in her back pockets, a wad of cash from her aunt's purse, walked out of the front door. From there, she wandered aimlessly.
Luckily for her, Takiyama was only short ways from a rather lively city Megumi came across, and eventually knew as Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Megumi Okazaki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Meg

Preferred Name:

Megumi - Meg

Currently twenty-seven years old.

Female

IC Phone number:

258-828-526

Religious Denomination:

Shintoism

Marital Status:

Unmarried

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Five years

Working Experience:

Previously worked as a College Professor, specialized in teaching Forensic Science, and also taught Physical Education for a short period of time.

Academic Degree:
Masters in Forensic Science

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Forensic Science, Criminology and Law

Minor(s):

Medical, Musical Theatre

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

N/A

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread