DannyDahsyat

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

DannyDahsyat

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I can say that I am a very active player on the server.

Which timezone are you in?
UTC +8

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I have a discord. DannyDahsyat#0852

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a Microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Malay Language Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dannys-malay-language-application.23221/

Police Application - Current

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation on becoming a police is that I want to help people that are in distress or in danger. This will also motivates me on being a better person. Besides that, I can gain much more experience from the police role. I wanted to be a police for a while now, and I hope this is the opportunity that I've been looking for.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
(From Highest to Lowest)

Police Commissioner
A police commissioner is appointed by the city’s mayor to oversee multiple departments. The equivalent of this position may also be called a police superintendent.

Chief of Police
The chief of police manages the police department, and is responsible for maintaining the efficient operations within the department.

Police Captain​
Police captains manage specific divisions within the department, like vice or homicide. They direct work and evaluate their team’s performance through written reports. Captains are also responsible for making sure officers and detectives are complying with department policies and standards. They may also hire civilian personnel to work within their division.

Police Lieutenant
Lieutenants make sure the department is running smoothly, so they may be responsible for tasks like preparing budgets, maintaining supplies, and ensuring a harassment and discrimination-free workplace.

Police Sergeant
Sergeants supervise and train their subordinates. They may also coordinate activity at crime scenes, making sure department policies and procedures are applied to law enforcement activities.

Police Corporal
In addition to supervisory responsibilities, corporals still patrol and investigate. They may take over the duties of police sergeant in case of absence.

Police Detective
Police detectives are usually assigned to a specialized division such as narcotics, gang activity, or robbery and investigate a specific kind of crime.

Police Officer
A police officer is the most common kind of sworn officer in any given metropolitan department. They can perform a variety of roles including patrolling the streets, responding to the scene of a crime or accident, and participating in community awareness efforts.​

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I understand that police work has a big responsibility. And I know that police needs to have a training session no matter if it is raining or it is midnight. I have some friends who is a police and they say that to be a police, we'll need a high endurance, and I'm ready for that.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important to SchoolRP because they can keep the school and the residential safe from crime, violence and *********. Besides that, police needs to patrols around the server to prevent small crimes and bullies.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I'm subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that when I applying for this role, I am agreeing 100% dedicated to the Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am authorized to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I'm subject to IC harassment, and I can't take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Danny Dahsyat is an average tall male with a skinny body. Danny would have a weight around 110lbs because of his skinny body. Danny has a sky blue hair and wears an unzip semi dark blue jacket with a white shirt inside it. Danny wears black glove on his hand and wears a purple trousers with blue shoes. What makes him unique that he doesn't talk much with strangers but with his friends, he talks a lot. Sometimes, Danny tried to talk with some strangers to improve his communication skills. Danny once saved someone from getting bullied.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the job, he will become even more disciplined and tries to do as much works as possible. While off the job, he will become even friendly and loves strolling around the server.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Danny has a high respect to everyone, including the co-workers. Danny is pleased to help them if they are in trouble. Besides that, Danny treated everyone like his friends. And for the future plans, if he got accepted into the Karakura Police Department, he will strive for a higher role in the department.

BACKSTORY
Danny was born in 21st January 1994, into a moderate family at Pahang, Malaysia. His family often move from state to state because of his father's job, until Danny reaches 13 years old, where his father has a permanent workplace. Danny is the only child in his family and because of that, he has more time to study alone. Even though Danny always changed school because of his father's job, he always got number one in class, no matter which school he's been through. One day, Danny's school, Ind****tra Highschool announced that they have made an agreement with Karakura Highschool at Japan. They've made a deal to give one of the student a scholarship to study at Karakura Highschool for free, and anyone who wants the scholarship need to get the highest marks in a test. Danny then started studying even longer, from morning to midnight, day-by-day. When Danny answering the test, he felt very confident because he can answer all the questions very easily. Five days after the test, the school announced that Danny got the highest marks in that test and will claim the scholarship. Danny is very happy. When he first arrives at Karakura Highschool, he felt uncomfortable because this is his first time meeting peoples that are not from his country. From day by day, Danny can already familiarize himself with the environment as he made friends along the way.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Danny Dahsyat

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Danny

Preferred Name:
Danny

Religious Denomination:
Islam

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Malaysian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
Danny has done some part-time jobs in Malaysia such as hawking and shipping stuff.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Video Editing

Native Languages:
Malay

Other Languages:
Chinese​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- After discussing your application as well as your history with the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re not suitable for the police officer role. Nonetheless, your application is well-written and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write it.

- You may re-apply in 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread