players online

Denied DarkAngel_0715 School Nurse Application

[OOC section]

In-Game Name:
DarkAngel_0715

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log in to the SchoolRP server almost every day. Especially because of the quarantine going on, about 5 hours a day.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord. It is bri#7039

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned before on SchoolRP.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I will ensure that I will come online to SchoolRP often.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognize ICly that I can be fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a School Nurse, My job is to make sure when students come to the Nurses' Office, they will be healthy, better, and safe when walking out through the doors. When students need a medic or having health issues during the school day, then that is when the Nurse will fully take care of the students. Asking them questions, medical issues going on with them if they had past experience with their health, and etc.. When it is an emergency, however, that is when the Nurse's job will be taken care of seriously. The nurse will take notes, file emergencies, and make sure student's needs are active and well. Out-of-game, Nurse's actually takes care of students. Documents them and actively checking their temperatures, allergy check, and of course their health background. It is important to make sure that the student's health is in good shape during school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I do have past experience in this roleplay. I was a teacher for Sociology in Karakura High School. I've been teaching for about at least a month. Until I recently realized that teaching was not my thing/hobby. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did before. There was another roleplay that I played which was on a very different server on Minecraft, it was something about Hospital/Medic server where we roleplayed taking care of patients. I feel like this is similar to SchoolRP because it would match with the School Nurse RP experience.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As I mentioned previously, I was in a server about being part of a medical field job ( in a different server ). I feel like because of the experience I had, I can take it to SchoolRP and actually share what I've learned and getting taught throughout the months about so much of protocols, procedures, and materials in the workspace area. According to this, if I were to be a school nurse, I feel like I would know how to treat, care, and roleplay with other people in the server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I have never worked as a job similar to a school Nurse or worked in a medical field in SchoolRP. However, when I was teaching as a Sociology teacher at Karakura High School, I feel like looking over at students, speaking with them, and feeling like they are safe at school. It's like if students were to discuss their problems with teachers, then teachers would make sure they are okay. If they needed help, of course, they would support/help them with any needs necessary.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
During a work shift, if a student were to start cursing at me for being pathetic and other such... I would not show a reaction. I will not scream, shout, nor yell. If I were to be a School Nurse, I would think fast and stay calm. There is no purpose in showing intense emotions to the students knowing that it is my job to make sure the student's health and needs are alright and safe. However, in that position, I would have respectfully ask the student(s) to leave the area immediately. Leave as in around the Nurse's office. It would cause a distraction and attention to others around them. It is NOT tolerated in Karakura High School. All staff and faculty shall be treated respectfully from their hard work and qualifications. If they were to keep pushing me with their behavior, I would have immediately called the Vice-Principal, so she/he can deal with the student(s).

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If I were to do a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, I would make sure it is absolutely safe and necessary to do so. For example, if it includes students getting harm, unsafe, in danger, and etc... Then I will choose not to do it. My job is to take care of the students, making sure they are safe and healthy. Not putting students in danger, that would make me feel like my job would be worthless. I will not accept it unless if it does not involve dangerous activities, dangerous acts, or a life or death situation.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would react very upset and disappointed at the school employee. Not only putting himself/herself in danger, but also putting students around him/her in a serious situation. No matter what, I would tell the Vice-Principal immediately at her/his office about the school employee. It is NOT polite or respectful to do something very dangerous under their own job. This is a job, not a place where she/he will be acting foolishly and not thinking that it can result in a life or death situation. Karakura High school is not all about " If's ", it's about making sure everyone's life on school campus are safe, not in a death situation, and NOT putting themselves in danger. It is disrespectful and NOT tolerated.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Ariana "T.M" Lizette

Chosen Job:

School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining Karakura High School was because I've noticed that a lot of nurses are not doing their job correctly/not treating students nicely. In my opinion, I felt that Karakura is my 2nd home to be at because of how much growth has been shown over the years. As a school Nurse, I want to treat students with every respect, kindness, and care once they step into the Nurse's room. Every student deserves to be well treated instead of going through pain during school, before school, and after school. I believe every Nurse shall not treat students with disrespect. Ariana wants Karakura High School to be a safe environment where every student would feel like it is safe to be at for their education/needs. She loves being part of a medical field environment. According to this, it would help her acknowledge her surroundings with the equipment, students needing help, and taking care of them. When Ariana was in her teen, she wanted to make her parents proud of the school work she had accomplished throughout her time/years of learning at school. When her mother passed away due to cancer, Ariana had to teach herself how to love/care for other people when needing help. She has a very huge and strong heart when it comes to taking care of people. Ariana wished she could do so much more, if she were to reach her goals, then this would take one step ahead of her dream. Knowing that joining Karakura High School is a dream for Ariana.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over the other applicants because Ariana has a strong passionate heart for the students at Karakura High School. More informal, Ariana favorite subject is Anatomy. Anything that has to do with medical or health, she is all the way into her job. Apparently, Ariana knows she is not better than anyone else. This is not her intention, however, Ariana is deeply in love with helping student's health. In this case, she would put herself on top of anyone when it is a serious health situation. Ariana does not normally stress deeply about some situations, she does feel guilty when the students are in pain. She hoped that she can help. Because of this, Ariana wants to create a big change for the students. Let the students recognize Ariana as a strong passionate nurse who would help/aid anyone no matter what.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for currently has no open positions.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread