mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted DarkAngel_0715 Science Teacher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):
DarkAngel_0715

Previous bans:

None.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes.

Describe your activity on the server:

I will be busy on Sunday's and on Mondays. Other than that, Tuesday through Saturday I will be online all day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

No, it does not work for me.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

I did not make any past applications. This is my very first one.

What is your motivation for applying?:

When I grow up, I wanted to be a Science teacher. I love teaching people because everyday we learn something new.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, I have read through it.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
If I wanted to start a school field trip, I would first make sure that it is APPROPRIATE and well educated for students! I would have to ask the Principal's permission First! I then would ask any volunteers from the School staff if they would like too join. After that, If the principal accepted it. I would send out letters to the students in my class. When its the day of the field trip, I MUST make sure that all of my students has eaten their breakfast and have their own lunch!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

The strict rules when being in a class is
1) DO NOT turn in late work!
2) DO NOT talk back/ be disrespectful.
3) MUST raise you're hand when your going to speak!
4) MUST be on time in class!
5) NO FOOD OR DRINKS in Science class!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
When I was young, I wanted to be a Science Teacher. I have role played with my family on how fun it is too be one! My family taught me so much that I fell in love with teaching Science! I have found my passion to become a teacher and teach students everyday!

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee

Newly Qualified Teacher

Qualified Teacher

Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have read & understood the megathread that is in Role Documents for Teachers.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I Would change that when teachers are applying a application, most of them are not even online a lot! I don't see teachers a lot in the Server! It's the part of roleplay, so I would change that.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The teachers teach on their students grade level. The salary for a science teacher is between $70,00 between $190,000. In spare time the teachers are gonna have to do work such as, grading papers, plan out lessons for next year, and attendance throughout the whole year. The teacher CANNOT be lazy or bored during their time of teaching.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to a SchoolRP sever because students needs to be well-educated. They DO NOT want to be assigned boring work or bad assignments that are not making them feel educated enough. Teachers can check on students in one class how they are doing. That is why teachers are VERY important to the SchoolRP server!

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

The meaning of the ranking system of the teachers are :

Trainee - A trainee is a teacher but, It DOES NOT teach the class yet! Trainee must look through and take notes in class on what the students are suppose to be learning and how the class MUST functionally works.

Newly Qualified Teachers - Is a teacher and CAN starts lessons, but she/he MUST ask permission to the (HOD) Head Of Department or the Principal. When becoming (NQT) you MUST follow the lessons and MUST do them!

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - He/She can start and do classes now, but when its a NEW class period. You have to tell a staff (Other teachers).

Head Of Department - When someone is HOD, she/he can start a subject! Can start lessons right away , but willing to focus on the main subject of the lesson.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The planning system the school works on is the MoSCo system! Must have, Should have, and Could have.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Amanda Lizette Garcia is very smart, funny, kind & truth-worthy. She is the one who will help anyone who is going through any hard time in their life. Amanda is 5'6, has green eyes, light hazel long hair, and light-tan skin color. Amanda wears a shirt that has half top green and the other half bottom dark brown. She also wears dark brown shorts and light brown boots. Her favorite color is brown and Green for her wear. Miss. Amanda will be there for her students in any kind of way. She respects students and staff who has made their best to arrive. Amanda hopes for everyone who is reaching their goal and limits! Her own future goal is teach her complete best about science towards her students as much as she can!

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will first record their behavior. After that, I will assign them detention for 2 weeks! Making sure they are kept quiet and write 5 page essay on how they school act on Campus! If they dont, I will assign them another week of detention until they follow directions!

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
If NO ONE in my class is listening to a word I say! I will make sure they have an F on the assignment they wished to not complete.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
In a teacher lounge, my character has to act Calm, relaxed, and make sure everyone is respecting the rules on campus.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
-Hands out assigned work with a big smile on my face.
-Writes a long Science formula on the board and ignores a students groan.
-Gives a mad look to a student who is acting up.
-Passes out Pencils and Erases with a proud face.
-Tries to put homework on the board but the marker doesn't want to work today.

BACKSTORY

Amanda Lizette Garcia was born in Orlando, Florida. She was very happy because Amanda had a lucky family too be with by her side. She was home schooled when she was young and the Garcia family never gave up on Amanda or EVER separated from her. Until November 9, 2011 came around the day before her 9th birthday. Her mother passed away due to Brain Tumor. Amanda didn't understand, she continued to wait for her mother to arrive, but She didn't appear at all. As years passed by Amanda hasn't been more depressed than ever realizing her mother was gone forever. The Garcia family sent her too Public school. Amanda started off in 5th grade, but she hated it there, She didn't know how to make friends or anything! She was mostly concentrated on her education, so she has all A's but is struggling with math. As months past by, She started to communicate with people next to her at school, then Amanda was very happy that she found friends at lunch. In 8th grade, Amanda found Science in her life. She wouldn't stop going to science clubs for any types of lessons. She didn't even miss a single lesson throughout her school years. When a teacher assigns her science work, Amanda immediately starts to work on it! During her high school years, Amanda had all A's and 1 C in math. She hates math, but tries her best and never gives up on it. When Amanda finished 12th grade, She finally remembers about how she will not see her mother on the day of the Graduation. This made her feel depressed, but Amanda kept right on going to her journey. Amanda signed up to be a Science Teacher. Where she feels overwhelmed and passion about it in her heart. Amanda never gave up on her career she kept right on going! This taught her a huge lesson in life. If something is pulling you down, do something you love and it will bring you right back up! She knows that if her mother was there, she then would be proud of her daughter in person. Amanda then decided to move to New Jersey to make her dreams come true at a University. This would leave her family but she wants her dream to become a reality. When she finished University of Science in New Jersey for 4 years, she never had a low A or a high B in science class. Amanda then graduated of University of Science with a Bachelor degree for Science. This proved to her that all of her life she has accomplished something that Amanda fell in love with. After that Amanda is applying a job to make herself succeed. She has never been more happy than ever and Amanda will keep on going to make her dreams come true!

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Amanda Lizette Garcia.
Given Name(s): None.

Preferred Name: Miss. Garcia

Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: American.
Current Location: New Jersey.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6.
Working Experience (# of years): 3.

Academic Degree: A Bachelor of Science.

Year of Graduation: 2011.
Major(s): Science.
Minors: Math.

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I've worked so hard till 3AM! I'm going to rest now. Thank you for you're time reading my application!

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have been accepted to be a teacher on SchoolRP
Notes:
Before you get your rank, I want to talk to you in-game about the rules, I want you to know the rules as we had an issue with you not knowing how to use /LOOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread