DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: DarkEclipic
What's the title of your suggestion?: DarkEclipic's Suggestion | Cactus Succulent

What's your suggestion?:
We have placeable flower pots yeah? They are cool and all, but we don't really have any type of succulent placeables, LIKE THE CACTUS!! Allow us to place the Cactus Succulent!!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I want to be able to place the cactus down in my house, I love my cactus(idk what else to put here)

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
All flowers (cactus included) that aren't sold at the furniture store or in player-ran stores are able to be placed in the flower pot block. You can't spin it, but like... It's there

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
All flowers (cactus included) that aren't sold at the furniture store or in player-ran stores are able to be placed in the flower pot block. You can't spin it, but like... It's there
Mostly for the ones you buy in player-rans stores

Haneshii

Level 12
Haneshii
Haneshii
Omega+
As the shop owner who sells these, I wish this could be made possible. I'm not entirely sure what the rule is on that item considering it's my shop custom, however they DID make our flower pots placeable however it became a public item in the furniture store. Though, I'd love to have them placeable, they should've been in the first place but I wasn't the one who purchased the custom for the shop! Still though, +1

Ramen_Noodiles

Level 6
Community Team
Media Team
Ramen_Noodiles
Ramen_Noodiles
Omega+
+1
It is a CRIME that we can't have our prickly little guys placed in our homes.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1

YES PLS my character would be able to show more love to her cactus succulent that her wife gave her when they first met

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll make sure it's placeable​

Status