Omega+
IGN:
DarkEclipic

DATE:
08/06/2022(06/08/2022)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Remove the join classes for Adult/Animal roles

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I know when I am hanging out on the server and when a High school Teacher starts a class, Animal roles and certain adult roles(Adult and Priest are the two that I have) and when we are clicking on things in chat, I would rather not accidentally join a class. If there is some way to change this so we don't get it, that would be handy. If it's not something that can be changed, then that's fine.

Photo for visual;
1659785353435.png

+1 its so annoying.. plus what if u accidently click it As adult role or animal white list Itll be a very awkward situation and if u relog u spawn back in the school etc or either risk a warning if Staff sees you while it aint even ur fault and it was an accident and IT SPAMS UR CHAT SO MUCH

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1
had adults join a class by mistake recently, funny, but could also put their roles at stake

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1
Do you know how many adults, EMS, or KPD have accidentally joined a class?? It’s a very sad number.. It happens at least once a day.

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1
I've used to have incidents of animals or other adult roles joining my classes and it just gets me concerned and they ask me to kick them since it was an accident so there's another thing on my hands.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback!

- This wasn't intentional, so we'll work on fixing this as soon as possible. If you discover bugs, you can report them on the Bug Reports section of the forums.​

Users who are viewing this thread