DarkxWalker’s Police Application

IGN (In-Game Name):
DarkenSensei (originally; DarkxWalker)

Discord Name & Tag:
darkx_.#0

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+3

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I can not list my past faction applications, mainly due to the fact that they range from 4-5 years old, and would take too long to look for as a future reference. However, my applications ranged from:
Janitor Application [Denied]
French Application #1 [Accepted]
Teacher Application [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity as beyond unhealthy, considering that I currently spend all my free time on SRP. I tend to stay on SRP from between 10-15 hours a day, as my online time simply ranges from playing SRP all day in a practical sense. This will all change once college starts, whereas it starts by the beginning of October.

September
Weekdays: 8-16 hours
Weekends: 10-16 hours
During College
Weekdays: 1-4 hours
Weekends: 8-12 hours

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've been playing SRP since about 2018, to be fair. Since then, I have attempted the teacher/school faculty faction prior to this in 2019, but for the past six years, I have primarily involved myself in GangRP as a whole. On several role-playing servers, I've always played out a villainy role. For example, I played a bandit on FRP for three years straight and participated in GangRP for two to three years. I've been wanting to try out something new for a long time, but I did not give KPD a thought until recently; where I was encouraged and urged by multiple members of the KPD to give it a chance. I have always appreciated KPD's efforts, and my motivation is simply to try something new on the basis that I will have enough experience (given how long I have dealt with KPD while GangRPing) to grasp the basics and contribute substantially to the faction. Since I haven't had a chance to try out many factions on SRP, I'd also like to leave some memories by expanding my experiences there. KPD sounds like one of them that is going to be above and beyond thrilling and intriguing to deal with.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I know quite a bit about how the police work in a variety of ways, from making arrests for unlawful activity to keeping records/logs of visits and reports for future reference. I am also aware of the equipment they utilise for neutralisation or self-defense (to use in a more or less informal sense). I'll list everything I know about in the tables below:

POLICE DUTIES:

Arresting any and all residents/criminals that commit any sort of misdemeanor or felony is a task that is accomplished by none other than the Karakura Police Department. This'd then be put into the logs recorded within the station.

Taking, and logging reports of crimes that could have possibly been committed by certain individual(s) for future reference. This'd lead to the arrest of said individuals in the end, or could lead to other circumstances such as looking through CCTV for evidence, detaining them for an interrogation, and the latter.

Assisting the residents of Karakura city at the front desk. This'd also be done in multiple ways such as logging crimes, helping them out by answering any questions they seek an answer for, and helping them deal with the bailing process of jailed individuals. This is also related to the one above, where logging criminal reports are also related to assisting the citizens.

Actively patrolling the city to ensure a lack of unlawful conduct; or more so, enforcing the law across the entirety of the city. This is mainly done to prevent all and any sort of crimes being committed without the presence of the department.

Overseeing the entirety of the city via actively checking CCTV footage, or bodycam footage that was recorded/is being recorded by patrolling officers that are currently out and working. CCTV is also accustomed with a customized plugin that makes this task easier.

Interrogating suspects that were taken into the station for either getting reported, or for being seen at the crime scene. This is under the presumption that they'd be a direct link to the crime itself, that they're affiliated to a gang, and the latter.

Receiving warrants to conduct raids on certain buildings such as apartments, penthouses, or normal houses to seek for illegal items/unlawful activity, or all in all: contraband.

Fining certain individuals for petty crimes- things that are disallowed, but do not warrant an arrest specially. Imposing a fine on someone means that they're forced to pay a certain sum of money, or else they'll be arrested for a short duration of time.

Filing logs that are related to judicial cases from the town hall, for future reference: trials, or lawsuits. This would vary beyond that by filing logs of recently jailed individuals, raids, visitations, criminal conduct(s), etc.

ROLES WITHIN THE KPD:

MAIN BRANCH

There might be some misunderstandings or inaccuracies, as these are not researched and are based off what I believe are the capabilities of every ranking in KPD.

~ Cadet - "Cadets are those who have recently gotten accepted into the KPD, and are now in the training phase. This is the lowest rank among the ranks, and Cadets' main tasks are to assist citizens at the front desk, and go on patrols with high-ranking officers. They're unable to go patrol by themselves due to the lack of physical training."

~ Patrol Officer (PO) - "Patrol Officers are those who have recently gotten out of the training phase. They're now fully fledged officers that are able to do multiple tasks such as assisting citizens at the front desk, logging reports/cases/unlawful conduct, and they're also able to handle and go out on patrols with the assistance of high-ranking officers (though, I believe that's optional?)"

~ Corporal (CPL) - "Corporals are considered experienced members of the Karakura Police Department- essentially, this rank can take on the role of a trainer for the cadets. They can also go out on patrols, and assessing the cadets' skills. This is essentially a glorified patrol officer rank. Eh?"

~
Sergeant (SGT) - "Sergeants are high-ranking officers within the department that have proven themselves to be worthy of this role. They're subject to doing many things which differ from assessing cadets, training cadets, assisting citizens at the desk, logging crimes/mugshots, etc. They're also able to go out on patrols by themselves, or within the assistance of an officer within the ranks. They're experienced enough to assess the situation and acknowledge what must be done at moment's notice."

~ Lieutenant (LT) - "Lieutenants have gone above and beyond at proving themselves in front of the captain/commissioner, alongside the entire main branch of officers. They're, as prior, able to conduct trainings, assess the cadets, assist citizens, go out on patrol with or without other officers following. They serve as higher-ups, should the captain nor commissioner be available at the time being. These are fearsome individuals who have spent time, effort, and dedication to make it all the way up the ranks."

DETECTIVE BRANCH

~ Detective Constable (DC) - "Detective Constables are considered above cadets in a way, they have served their time in cadet training, and have chosen (or been selected) to serve under the detective branch; whereas they spend time training to be a fully fledged detective for future reference."

~ Detective Inspector (DI) - "Detective Inspectors are those who finally passed the cadet, and detective training phases. They're fully fledged detectives that are capable of handling interrogations on suspects/gang members, or investigating crime scenes. They're also allowed to handle the same tasks an officer does such as assisting citizens at the front desk, or spending time out on patrols similarly to patrol officers."

~ Detective Chief Inspectors (DCI) - "Detective Chief Inspectors are essentially those who have proven themselves worthy of a promotion- simple, and easy. They're now able to watch and keep track of the detective constables, and the detective inspectors; while also serving as a detective by themselves. They're able to go on patrols, investigate crime scenes, conduct interrogations, assist citizens, log crimes, or reports, and more.."

LEADERSHIP

~ Detective Superintendent (DSI) - "Detective Superintendents overlook the entire detective branch. They're considered higher-ups in the entire department, overlooking cadets and detectives alike. They assess the skills and capabilities of the cadets, alongside assisting citizens at the front desk. They report back to the commissioner. They hold trainings, lead interrogations or investigations related to unlawful activities. They're one of the most experienced members in the Karakura Police Department, and are also of the same power as a captain."

~ Captain - "The captain role is only limited to one person, hence them being the best of the best. They are a higher-up that replaces the commissioner when they're unavailable. They overlook the entire department, including the main and detective branch. They assess cadets, and other officers of higher rankings. They hold trainings, assist citizens at the front desk, complete interrogations or investigations. They report crimes, or assess town logs. They are the 2nd most experienced member of the Karakura police department."

~ Commissioner - "The Commissioner is the highest-ranking individual of the entire police department. He overlooks both branches, and every single member; including the captain. He's the one who decides the promotions- assessing the higher-ups at discretion. He is often around to give out speeches regarding changes in the Karakura Police Department. He does every task beknownst to the other officers such as: leading in interrogations or investigations, handling/leading trainings, patrolling to prevent unlawful activity, and more- the list is essentially endless."

POLICE CODES:

These are the only ones that I am currently aware of- mostly because of the amount of times these codes have been whispered over radio while I was in proximity to an officer, so I decided to take it upon myself to research them and also include them in the application. I am sure there are multiple codes missing, but I am unaware of how many codes are in active usage by the KPD.
10-4 - Understood.
10-19 - Return to the station.
10-20 - Location?

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Karakura Police Department is very important for SchoolRP, having a main function behind it- to battle crime. GangRP as a whole is a very active, and renowned activity within the server/city. There are a lot of gangs, perhaps tens or hundreds of gangs that have roamed the streets since the beginning of dawn, committing illegal activities left and right. Police's utility in the city? Putting a stop to said illegal activities, by putting laws in place and enforcing them via fines or arrests. They prevent, by all means, the unlawful conduct and harm that criminals bring to the residents of Karakura. They ensure the safety of each and every individual, including their ability to practice their own rights from the constitution. Without the existence of KPD, the city would be in ruins. A hectic warzone of constant crimes that lead nowhere, and have no consequences behind them. The Police Department tends to make the job of the black market, and the criminals more difficult by constantly patrolling around the city and ensuring all laws are being followed consistently. Let's demonstrate Karakura without the existence of the KPD: Who'd protect the town hall, and the government workers besides the KPD? Who'd ensure that no one gets attacked or harmed in a trial? Who'd protect the hospital workers against the same people if officers are disregarded? No one. Officers are an essential, and important integrity to the city's internal structure, and the city simply would not be able to function without the co-existence of the police department.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I am fully aware that trainings are mandatory and I am expected to attend them or there will be consequences.

What's your character's full name?:
A few light, yet brief knocks would be heard from the other side of the interview room. After a moment of silence, the interviewee would enter. He'd take a seat in front of the interviewer, before fixing his posture.
"Hello, the name is Matsuo Shigeo Martinez, I am here for a scheduled interview today."

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
Matsuo opened his eyes widely over the question. He was pondering whether his age was considerably old to be a part of the police department after all these years, though he gave a brief response before chuckling. He kept himself firm, giving an inexpressive look to the interviewer as he was at ease.
"I am currently twenty-nine years of age, quite young- frankly. I still have a lot to learn."

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
"I am a male, and I go by He/Him pronouns."

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Matsuo nodded for a moment before taking out his diploma covered in a transparent file, and sliding it over the table towards the interviewer in a confidential matter.
"I have a high-school degree. It's not much, but it's honest work."

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Matsuo smiled towards the interviewer confidently, his bright smile definitely meant something. He'd voice out multiple sentences in various languages, seemingly three. He'd chuckle it off before answering the interviewer's question.
"I know French, English- and Japanese. I am multilingual."

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Matsuo nodded, before standing up and moving away from the seat and to an emptier yet well-lit area of the interviewing room. He'd then step on the scale. The interviewee would gain a general idea of his appearance, description, height, etc.
A male of complete disinterest, and nonchalance. He had an inexpressive look on his face at all times, a smile was most likely an act, seemingly bored of everything and anything, that or he was expressionless to be precise. He was seen standing taller to most, standing at a height of 186cm (6'1"), and weighing 186lbs (85KG) on the scale. He had a slim yet athletic build, and was gifted with broad shoulders that accustomed his outfits well. He was often seen wearing suits, if any, accommodated by gloves that matched them. He had a scar across his face, going down from the right side of his forehead to his cheekbone. After more observation, you'd notice a carving on the side of his neck, a small [あ]. He had eyes similarly to that of clear, and beautiful onyx gems, accommodated by his unnatural and unusual dark purple hair.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Matsuo grinned from ear to ear- He always kept himself at a formal level, and he acknowledged this. He clasped his hands together, interlocking his fingers taking a bit of his time to come up with an answer, though this entire time kept looking at the interviewee with ease. He had nothing on his mind that could make him nervous, the interview was going at a simply yet good pace for him.
"I tend to be professional at all times, whether I am on-duty or not. I only keep my conversations casual with close friends, and relatives."
Matsuo always stays professional at all times. He has always been like this, he learnt to be like this a long time ago. Formality is a virtue, for him. He is only casual with very close friends, and even then his formalistic tendencies get the best of him. He is very casual with his family members/relatives, although he tends to keep that indoors, seeming professional everywhere and anywhere- on duty, or off-duty.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Matsuo hummed. He liked the idea of teamwork, it was a part of KPD's integrity and structure.
"Teamwork is an essential part of KPD, as an officer is meant to team up with his colleagues to assist them in whatever may come. I am personally one who likes teamwork, and believes for it to be a necessity especially in a renowned police department such as Karakura's."
Matsuo
agrees with the saying that teamwork makes the dream work. Matsuo has witnessed hordes of KPD supporting each other up and has never once seen a 'lone officer' wandering the dangerous streets of Karakura alone. KPD is never spotted patrolling alone without additional officers backing them up. He himself is going to utilise his coworkers as much as possible. He intends to assist the KPD by adhering to the unnamed protocol, which includes collaborating with his coworkers for the most efficiency possible.

BACKSTORY (Matsuo Shigeo Martinez):

This could have been observed from two different perspectives, the first perspective as if you were reading a novel that gave a brief understanding behind Matsuo's backstory. The other perspective is imagining this like video footage, a story explained by Matsuo himself in third-person with the occasion out-of-story comment.

BIRTH: On the 29th of April, 1996, A distant set of muffled cries could be heard in the room, a multitude of doctors and nurses ran in and out of the operation room as the patient huffed heavily- perhaps from the exhaustion. A nurse held the child in both hands, wrapping him around in a clean and soft towel, taking him out of the operation room. The heartbeat monitor connected to the patient was starting to beep, as a lot of doctors stepped into the room, a sense of discomfort, craze, and desperation settled in the room. The heartbeat monitor would soon stop beeping, as the line reached its end- with zero BPS. "That's how my life started." Matsuo explained to the reader. He kept it brief, this was his backstory.

Matsuo's mother died in the operation room, after she gave birth to him. He was born in Lyon, France in 1996 with no one to care for him but his father, Antonio. Matsuo was born in a middle-class family, living in a peculiar and small apartment that was well-kept. "Let's spare the details." Matsuo sighed, as he commented. Who'd even want to read that? "Let's do a time skip of a few years, yeah?" Matsuo exclaimed, as he sent his index finger flying to the right- as if he was time travelling, trying to remember memories of his past. "I was thirteen years of age, when my father had finally landed a better job opportunity in a city called Hiroshima- The name of that city gave me the 'ick at the time, though I decided it was for the best. I had no decision in the matter anyways." Matsuo said, clasping his hands together.

HIROSHIMA: "I am not happy about it to say the least. Hiroshima was a nice city, sure, but I had to enroll into a new school- with a bunch of Japanese children, and I didn't even know a lick of Japanese at the time. It was like I was an outsider to the entire community, all I could speak were fluent English and French- even then, fellow classmates were too shy to approach me for some reason. Is that something that happens in every city except Karakura?" Matsuo pondered, placing a hand on his chin. Matsuo had to learn Japanese in just a few years, although it was a difficult task, he managed to do it- gaining the ability to brag about being multilingual, but he never did that to be factual. A few years passed, until Matsuo hit the age of sixteen. What happened then. .?

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?: As the hurried steps of multiple people was drowned by the constant screeches of the metro train tracks, and the voices of the many people delving inside the metro station; Matsuo would come to a halt, waiting for the metro to arrive. Meanwhile, a girl seemingly moving in a hurry would bump into him. Instinctively, He held onto her to prevent either of them falling, although annoyed as he was already dealt a bad card today. He looked to the girl, "Watch where you're go-" Matsuo came to a halt mid his storyteling. "That's probably what I said, she looked so pretty at the time. Her name was, er, Amelia." Matsuo nodded, as he continued. Matsuo couldn't really get mad at someone who seemed clueless at the time, he asked her what her name was and she responded. "Amelia." He was surprised, a name mostly used in European countries, caught by surprise? Albeit, she was actually an Englishwoman who happened to be in the same situation as Matsuo.

"Actually... This part of the story is still boring, regardless. How am I supposed to keep the reader's attention?" Matsuo sighed yet again. "Time-skip into something, I guess depressing?" He said, moving onto the story yet again. Matsuo introduced himself to the Englishwoman, as he had not known any foreigners in Japan past this point. Amelia happened to be in the same situation as him, her parents found better job opportunities in Japan and just happened to land in Hiroshima as well. Seems like coincidences are not that bad after all? Matsuo managed to exchange phone numbers with Amelia, and their friendship evolved into a situationship, and from a situationship to a relationship. All was good for Matsuo, as he had a lovely relationship and was doing half-well at school. Matsuo bonded with Amelia so much, that he willingly carved up the first letter of her name, A in Japanese. Hence the faint carving on the side of his neck, a [あ]

ALL THINGS MUST COME TO AN END: Who'd have expected this? Matsuo's life was going in a positive direction, but all things must come to an end. Amelia had moved into Matsuo's apartment a few months back, though as he came back from work and returned to his apartment; he noticed a pair of shoes that definitely did not belong to either of Amelia or Matsuo at the time. They were large sizes, and Matsuo's heart ached over what could have been happening. "I remember that day, yeah.. I was basically trembling while heading to our room." Matsuo had finally reached the doorstep, slowly opening the door as a creaking sound was heard- and then distressed voices as the door fully opened. Amelia was messing with another male, on Matsuo's bed. How anticlimactic. This led to the end of their relationship, as Matsuo kicked Amelia out of his apartment and was now in a spiral of depression. He didn't want to be in Hiroshima anymore, and Antonio regarded his feelings- and gave him a ticket for a fresh start; Karakura city.

KARAKURA, A NEW START: "Oh man, I remember it like the back of my hand. That train station- that led me nowhere besides the hellhole now known as Karakura city." Matsuo was visibly annoyed as he exclaimed, though he moved on. "I could hear the sound of the train tracks screeching, concluding that I had finally arrived to my destination. I had finally managed to leave Hiroshima, and came to Karakura for a new start. To be frank, I think I preferred Hiroshima now that I think about it."

Matsuo had already enrolled into Karakura High by the age of 18. He was a Grade-12 student, and got off of the train station, rising up to the surface as he took a grand view of Plaza- a beautiful hotspot. "Beautiful is a bit of exaggeration. It looks plain as hell." Matsuo commented, plaza disgusted him. A place full of weird people, or criminals. Matsuo's father, Antonio, had already rented out an apartment and all was set for Matsuo. He could now live alone, without the trouble of 'falling in love' again.

BULLYING: Who would have expected this? Matsuo was already getting irritated over the weeks that passed in Karakura High. This was a school full of hateful, rude people- or Jocks, and criminals. He has always heard positive things about Karakura, turns out it was all a hoax. Matsuo was getting shoved around, or shoved into lockers, given swirlies, or beatings, a tiring process to say the least. "I have always tried to be grateful for what I have in life, but I ought to think I was truly dealt a bad card in life. I couldn't defend myself, or I was going to be given detention. School faculty were biased, a bunch of bullshit." Matsuo said in a tone of irritation, as he clenched his fist from the throwback to those times. Matsuo had finally concluded with highschool, finally getting his diploma. He couldn't deal with college, as Karakura High was pretty much the same school for the college students, nothing would change- nor a change of scenery or the bullying ordeal. He decided to take his diploma, and leave for good.

CRIMINAL EXPERIENCE: "I was walking back to my apartment that night, after I had finished my night shift at that one lame-ass shop. I was twenty-five at the time. I passed by 11-7, and by the sewers next to the school's gate. My foot was suddenly taken a tight hold of, before they dragged me into the sewers. I remember that horrible smell, I will never forget it." Matsuo's eyebrows were furrowed at this point. These were not light memories at all for him, he placed his right hand over the scar on his forehead. "...Moving on." Matsuo said, fixing his posture and tie altogether. Matsuo was then surrounded by four individuals, albeit wearing the similar clothes- blackout attire. This was probably a criminal organization, a gang, preferably the latter. "They were all masked- wearing those, what do people call them? Ballistic face masks? A bunch of bullshit. Catch those hands when I am behind you." He exclaimed. They all threatened him for a great sum of money, although this was not much that could be afforded on his behalf at all. Matsuo yelped in desperation, begging for them not to hurt them. "Thinking about it now, I felt like a coward for not trying to handle this situation. I, instead, cowered away in a corner begging for them to be merciful. How disappointing." Matsuo chuckled, more so at his younger self. They started to beat him up, slamming their bats and knuckle dusters down on his face, injuring him badly. He managed to get up, but one took his knife out in time and tried to slash Matsuo directly in the face. "I barely avoided that! If I hadn't dodged the move ever so slightly, I'd have been half blind." Matsuo reminisced over the story, dragging his index finger from the top of his scar, at the right side of his forehead- going down his eye, and then to his cheekbone. Matsuo started bleeding, but the adrenaline had gotten to him. He managed to get up, and away from those who were threatening him. He started running at a speed even unmatched by lots of people today. He continued running, until he couldn't anymore.

THE PRESENT: "So yeah, here I am today. I am applying to KPD to get rid of these cowards that hide behind their masks, and blackout attire for good. I am tired of this city always having to deal with criminal organisations that cower behind unrecognizable faces. I know I can be a massive help to put an end to this eventually." Matsuo clenched his fists once again, although not out of anger- but more so confidence. His face, however, remained inexpressive as always.

"Thanks for listening to my boring story."
-Matsuo

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Matsuo scoffed, a sharp and lethal weapon legal in Karakura? Not a chance, the government wouldn't allow it with this much criminal activity spread around the city.
"No, pocket knives are illegal and being seen with one will lead to you getting arrested for possession of illegal weaponry."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Matsuo nodded, obliging with the interviewee's request. He started to list each item he knew of, that did not require a prescription from the hospital.
Paracetamol
Multivitamins
Iron Supplements
Melatonin
Cough Syrup
Bandages
Eye-patches
Reading glasses.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Matsuo sat back in his seat, pondering as to why anyone would violate the constitution in the first place. Corruption, perhaps?
"My first instinct would be to turn on my body-cam footage to get evidence of police misconduct happening. Article 10 of the constitution says that all and every citizen has a right against all sorts of police misconduct. They can not be treated unfairly, not violently because that directly violates the constitution. KPD needs to keep a good image to the community, as we're trying to benefit them and not go against them by all costs."
Matsuo would quickly rush towards the officer, attempting to restrain him and placing him away from the inmate while recording with his body-camera to gather footage of this whole ordeal, to report it to the higher-ups for future reference. He'd try to take the officer to an interrogation room, or a holding cell till further notice- and attempt to call for a higher-up to question the officer, while Matsuo would check on the inmate and call for EMS in case of horrible, life-threatening injuries.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Matsuo's eyes opened wide over the question. He had seen multiple people getting assaulted before, and came to their aid as soon as possible. Such a question even gave him an adrenaline rush, from the thoughts of it. He'd gather his thoughts, however, and came up with a pretty reasonable answer.
"I would definitely call for back-up first of all, before removing my taser from my holster- or my tranquilizer. I'd rush to my co-worker's aid, with the utmost goal of attempting to restrain the criminals, either with physical force or with the taser. I'd then detain them first of all, to take them to the station for questioning- unless the reasoning is pretty clear, ill intent, in that case; I'd arrest them for assault on a government official. I believe?"
Matsuo would quickly take his taser out of his holster, running towards the individuals assaulting his colleague as he attempted to restrain them physically, or rendering them incapable of doing more harm by tasing them. He'd call for backup, providing his location and urging that it's an emergency. He'd then detain the individual(s) that have committed this crime, first for an interrogation, unless the intent behind the attack was to cause nothing but harm. He'd then arrest them for assault on a government official.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"I would try to get as much evidence of this corruption to report it to the higher-ups. I don't believe it'll be easy, but with enough dedication, essentially anything will be possible. Bad guys are never the winners in the game of life, in the case of gathering enough evidence, I'd instantly go to the commissioner to report the corrupted colleague."
Matsuo would first consider the chances of his co-worker actually being corrupt, going through some of their interactions to see if anything had been off at first. He'd try to remember if the officer had accidentally slipped up somehow, and if not, he'd try to gather evidence against his colleage. If possible, he'd then send all sorts of evidence (whether it's bodycam footage, text messages, images, videos, etc.) to the Commissioner as soon as possible.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"I would definitely tell them to stop first of all, as a warning. I don't like giving out fines as I know a lot of people tend to be in tough financial situations. However, why'd you even try to bribe a government official..?"
Matsuo would ask for the criminal to stop, and fine them for attempting to bribe a government official- specifically, an officer. If the criminal is already getting arrested, then Matsuo would add that to his charges- or log it in his reports. If the criminal wasn't getting arrested initially, but couldn't pay the fine; then Matsuo would still arrest him for failing to pay the fine to say the least.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread