earss
earss
Omega+
IGN: Simp4Lily
DATE: 6/1/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Dating app for the phone
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will benefit the server because as there are many gangs out there that could make your friends and family crippled and limit them from moving all over the place to where they cant talk to others. So there should be an app on the phone that is just like tinder where you can make matches with other people. This will help out a lot of people so much because most people can have social anxiety. But talking to them through the phone could be much easier than ever. Plus it could also benefit gangs to help find others through the app. So I think this would be a awesome idea to add to the server. As many others would agree. orrr I hope so.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
-1 Onrain.
I actually agree with this fellar, we already have OnRain. Plus it's a lot cooler to just experience dating in person, just go and find you a girl to talk with. I feel as this addition might not be worth the price it would cost to get this plugin made, neither would it be worth the time.

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1 its not THAT hard to get someone to like your character in karakura, some people have really lo standers, also this just seems unnecessary

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The only reason I'm not in favor of this is because I would rather it be player-run and managed rather than it being something the server pushes. If you want there to be some sort of matchmaking app, you can try and make and manage one in Discord or something.

Or just be nice to literally anyone for a bit, people fold like god damn napkins from the smallest bit of human decency since they're so starved of affection.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
The only reason I'm not in favor of this is because I would rather it be player-run and managed rather than it being something the server pushes. If you want there to be some sort of matchmaking app, you can try and make and manage one in Discord or something.

Or just be nice to literally anyone for a bit, people fold like god damn napkins from the smallest bit of human decency since they're so starved of affection.
So brutally honest lol. I like it!

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
-1 just talk to people. if you cant find people on your own, then how useful would a dating app be?

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 its not THAT hard to get someone to like your character in karakura, some people have really lo standers, also this just seems unnecessary
ong, 9 pages of contacts in a week, it's easy. have a good pickup line and that's the easiest number you'll get

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
soooooo single! not my problem though!!
just get someone to like your character or use onrain. unless your shy af to do so

-1!!!

florestia

Level 44
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+

As others have suggested, onrain is always an option... or you know, read one of those dating guide books that people magically drop around the map occasionally. I proudly own 5 books with the /best/ pick up lines you'll ever hear!

BUT 9 times out of 10, if you just be nice and not pushy, as alimonino said, they'll all simply fold (the expectations are not that high)

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
How to get a gf/bf on srp:
Step 1. Make a character which is not an attention grabber backstory wise.
Step 2. Go and socialize
Step 3. Find a person which has similar interests, and a working personality with your character
Step 4. Get closer to that person and ask them out
step 5. This also works irl trust me it worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread