mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dating phone app

Lazeas

Level 47
IGN: Simp4Lily
DATE: 6/1/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Dating app for the phone
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit the server because as there are many gangs out there that could make your friends and family crippled and limit them from moving all over the place to where they cant talk to others. So there should be an app on the phone that is just like tinder where you can make matches with other people. This will help out a lot of people so much because most people can have social anxiety. But talking to them through the phone could be much easier than ever. Plus it could also benefit gangs to help find others through the app. So I think this would be a awesome idea to add to the server. As many others would agree. orrr I hope so.
Adam wtf are you saying bro...?

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Neutral
Make it online yourself, we need some sort of communication that isn't made by the server itself. Otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with it. This would help out characters that have a high pedestal for themself, or characters with extremely high expectations within Karakura.

markoos

Level 28
Neutral
Make it online yourself, we need some sort of communication that isn't made by the server itself. Otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with it. This would help out characters that have a high pedestal for themself, or characters with extremely high expectations within Karakura.
You think that someone with high expectations would like ANYBODY on a dating app?

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
You think that someone with high expectations would like ANYBODY on a dating app?
Yeah, more people are themselves online than they are in person. Just because they have high expectations doesn't mean anything about that person may or may not be on the dating app.

F1F4

Level 7
F1F4
F1F4
Notable+

Talk to people, or use Onrain.

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
I see where you coming from, but we have Onrain for that, plus there's school and a map small enough for people to bump into each other and meet.

EnderBubs

Level 58

There is no need for an app for high schoolers and adults to date. It would be useless and tbh if you want to get a partner icly, go and talk too people, Interact, maybe plan sm OOCLY

Either way a dating app for a Minecraft roleplay is a bit sad tbh and unneeded

Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
-1, as mentioned onrain, also just talk to people, put your number into notebooks, things like that

Users who are viewing this thread