Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

daypee2

Discord Name & Tag:
kai#7046

Previous bans:
None, as far as I can recall.

Describe your activity on the server:
I took a huge break, aprox. 7 months, however now I would call myself fairly active. Couple hours minimum each day. On discord, I'm free to respond/look at it almost any point of the day as I hardly sleep.

Which timezone are you in?
PST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Police Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kai_rp-police-application.20052/ [ACCEPTED]
Second Police Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/daypees-police-application-kairp.25906/ [ACCEPTED]

Korean Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kais-korean-application.18720/ [ACCEPTED]
French Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.24806/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

CopRP was probably the best roleplay experience I've had. I experienced it a while ago, but I wish to do it again. During the time I was a cop, I made relations with people I never thought I would. It opened my eyes to a whole new side of SRP. I want to be apart of it again and see the differences. As well as see if I can improve from last time, in behavior and roleplay. Ever since I've been gone, I still think about how much I enjoyed it.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

A good amount, I'd say. I was in the force for over a year. Anything new however, I obviously don't know but I'd be very willing to learn.
Most of what a cop does is patrol and wait around at the front desk for people who may need them. The times you're not doing that, you're either on the hunt for someone, doing reports, raids, or attending/hosting trainings/meetings. Your life is always on the line when you're a cop. There's police codes you use when you're in the KPD, it's to make things easier and quicker. A couple are 10-8 and 10-4. 10-8 is that you're on duty, 10-4 is that you understand.
There is also 11 different positions you could acquire when you're in the KPD, including commissioner at some point. Cadet, Patrol Officer, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Detective Constable, Detective Inspector, Detective Chief Inspector, Detective Superintendent, Police Captain, and the Commissioner. All in order from lowest power to most. You receive a Glock when you are equal to a Lieutenant. When you're a cop, you also don't only work with other officers, you work with EMS so you need to know how to work with others. CCTV is also a thing. In certain situations, you may be asked to watch/check CCTV. There's a room you go to for this and it'll give you access to cameras around the town. You're also given a series of equipment such as handcuffs, a baton, pepper spray, a crowbar, a badge, a radio, a body camera, luminol spray, and a taser. You're not to give this out to ANYONE. When you arrest someone, it's not just /jail and you're done. You head back to the department and you go and meet up with them in their cell. You then take their mugshots and post it while logging the arrest and ICly telling the individual their sentence and bail. If you're patrolling alone and you need to search someone, make them go to the nearest wall and then switch positions with them. You never want your back open like that when you are doing a task such as that. When you're patrolling with someone else and you need to search someone, you get them against a wall, back facing you. You make sure your partner is watching your 6 o'clock before you begin searching the person.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police keep SRP, well, SRP. Without police, SchoolRP would rise in gang activity and it would take over, making roleplay unjust and not fun for others. Crime has already risen even with cops. On top of that, cops also keep it realistic. With how city based SRP is - without cops, it would be weird. The KPD balances everything out and makes it equal. Without cops, people would think they could go and assault whomever they want, whenever they want, and not have any repercussions.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree, I am a cheerleader on my other account but that won't take away from my activity.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Oliver Huri Concord

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Criminal Justice

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Fluent in Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
He's a 6'3 individual with messy, straight hair. Some waves sat throughout it. He appeared to be British. He wasn't skinny . . but he wasn't huge in muscles. Average looking besides his soft green eyes. They almost sparkled. He seemed to be a relatively calm guy. Scars were left in the form katanas and other weapons. Stab wounds, cuts, etc. They all fell around his neck, face, ribs, all of the above.

1660225363459.png

He seemed like an average guy on the outside.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
His personality still seemed to be the same. He was a chilled, relaxed guy. Off the job, he gives in to stupid stuff. He's somewhat of a pushover even. On the job, he's still relax, although you can see the difference in the way he acts. He doesn't play stupid and actually seems as if he knows what he's doing.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Teamwork is extremely important when you're in the KPD. He always tries and keep a positive outlook on his co-workers no matter the situation and isn't afraid to ask for help. He thinks anyone should always try and work with your co-workers, not against them.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Both, in certain situations. If I'm unsure on my own knowledge of something, I become a follower. When I know what I'm doing and/or what I'm saying, I shove myself into the leader position because I like to set an example and help others. I physically and mentally lean towards the leader position though.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Oliver Huri Concord, born on December 13th, 1992 in a small town in America. His father, which was Korean, and his mother, who was English, didn’t always have the greatest financial life. Being a young, only child boy, Oliver didn’t understand what was going on. His parents would always fight, yelling, screaming, telling one another to get another job. Although it would’ve been hard with a child in the house. They weren’t thinking about their child, though. Both parents got a second job, never home, always leaving a TV dinner in the microwave for Oliver when he got home from school. He went to a small school in his town, never had many friends. He wasn’t the social type up until later. Oliver never really saw his parents, seeing as they were busy in their jobs to even focus on their eleven year old kid. As an only child, and being this young, it was had for Oliver to take it all in. He was practically living alone. Their parent’s money issue got better, but they kept working. Long hours, all week. Oliver tended to get himself in trouble more, thinking it wouldn’t matter since he never saw his parents. He even began skipping school at times. What’s the point in an education? Continuing this for a few years, at age 16, he moved away. He firstly moved to somewhere not too far, just somewhere away from America. He got a job at a fast food restaurant, just to supply him some money to afford an apartment and food. Then at age 17, he moved out and to Japan. Why not? He’s seen decent schooling there, what was the hurt? Once he flew all the way out to Japan, he landed in a town called Karakura. Of course, he had no clue what this town was like, no clue how to even Speak Japanese, so the first thing he did was find someone who could teach him. It took in real life people as well as online sources to then begin to learn the basics. He could go around asking people where the school was, and where the food market was. They said the basic food market was the family store, which indeed it was. It was open 24-7 and that is where he spent half of his time. They then pointed to where the school was.. Only a gasp to which he saw the school. It was 10 times bigger than the one he went to in America! He decided to rent out an apartment near the school, and try and settle in. Every night until summer ended, he kept looking up on online sources how to speak Japanese. He then slowly got better and better, until he almost poke it fluently. He then, when people asked, said it was his native language, trying to get rid of his past. He wanted to start new in Japan. For the first few weeks, he didn’t tend to have anyone to talk to. And on top of Japanese, he went to learn Spanish and French. He met someone in that class which then stayed with him the rest of his life. She was his savior. But after continuing in this school, he got a job at KFC, and then soon graduated! He was then enrolled in a college in Karakura as well, what else could go better? He then thought about Major and Minors he wanted to take.. He thought about how his past hurt him, and how he didn’t want anyone to be hurt physically because of that. He went in to take the majors of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice. He took the minors of Criminology, Psychology. Even still with his friend by his side, he kept on studying these. He read books, read things online, still trying to understand it all. What it took to be an officer, what you’d have to sacrifice. Oliver then made an application and got accepted! He was in the force for around 4-5 months before resigning due to personal reasons. He spent some time realizing what it was like as a normal citizen and decided to want to try and re-apply and join back into the force. He ended up getting back into the force! Ended up being in there for another 6 months or so, enjoying his life as a cop. Soon enough, he was demoted during a KPD purge. In that time he was gone, approximately 2 years, he took that time to mentally and physically heal from all that which happened to him during his time as an officer. Oliver decided it was time to try again, and that's where he is now.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you can not legally own a pocket knife in Karakura. Arrest for minor illegal weaponry would take place.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
- Paracetamol
- Birth Control
- Cough Syrup
- Eyepatch
- Crutches

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
There's few cases it's allowed (the individual is attacking, trying to steal your equipment, and possibly others,) generally though, consult them about it. If it's not valid within ANY circumstances, tell a higher-up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Help them out as soon as possible, including calling EMS first thing BEFORE you get involved. If it's bad enough, radio in for backup.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Turn them in to the Commissioner, or any higher-up if they're completely unavailable. If I had no proof of it, I would just ask them to keep a watch on that individual.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Ignore their bribe, you give into it and you're nearly as bad as them. If they continue, fine or (possibly) arrest them for bribery.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application for the following reasons

- Your history on the server and your past experiences in the force aren't the greatest.
Feel free to re-apply once you have gained a better reputation in the server's community​

Users who are viewing this thread