mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ddonatella's School Employee Application!

californiaa

Level 2
In Game Name: My IGN is ddontella.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for Lunchtime Monitor Role.

How often do you log onto the server?: I'm actually REALLY active, I haven't missed a day offline for months. I'm online about 6-8 hours a day. And on weekends I'm online morning until night.

Do you have discord? Yes, I have discord. My disc is Wynter#8676

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a microphone and I do voicecall quite a lot and speak a lot on vc.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can 100% ensure that I'm online a lot and will often come on. Anyone could tell you that I'm online all day long. Mark my words, I can guareentee I will be online a lot.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do recognise that you can be ICly fired as I used to be a PE Teacher so I know what to expect and what can cause you to be ICly fired. Suchas: inactivity, misbehaving, slacking off, bad behaviour outside of school grounds, etc..

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Lunchtime Monitor role is pretty straight forward. Every Lunchtime, you stand there and watch everyone and supervise everything. You also wipe the tables and watch the cafeteria like a hawk. If a student if misbehaving during Lunchtime, you must call them up on it & speak to them. They are responsible for the students behaviour when it is Lunch time & make sure the cafeteria's food, cutlery, tables, floor, etc is hygienic. Like I said, it's pretty straight forward so there's not much else to explain about this role.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do have experience. I have experience within being a School Employee because I used to be a PE Teacher, like I said. I really enjoy teaching and being a school staff member.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been playing SRP for a long while now. I used to Roleplay even way before I joined SRP. I've been rping on different servers for 5+ years, I have a lot of experience in roleplaying & I would class myself as very descriptive in roleplaying. I even have experience in Literature Roleplay but I quit that some time ago, but that doesn't mean I don't have the same knowledge! I know the RP rules of by heart too, so I have a lot of experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I'm very familiar in what a Lunchtime Monitor does, I think everyone who goes to school knows what it is. The main things that Lunchtime Monitors do is:

-Supervise students when they are queueing.
-Supervise students when they are eating.
-Clean the tables
-Clean the floor
-Wipe the equipment and ensure cutlery is clean
-Make sure there are no fights
-Make sure arguments do not esculate
-Dismiss everyone when the bell has rang, so that everyone will get to class in time.
-Make sure no one pushes in the queue
-Make sure no one steals any food

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would first try to calm them down. If they continue to get more extreme/continue cursing at me, I would threaten to get a higher teacher, such as a NQT, QTLS, HD to speak to them and then they will take it further & into their own hands.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Without a doubt, I would 100% do whatever the Prinicipal or whoever's my boss would tell me to do unless it was life-threatening dangerous or could result in serious injury or 'end my life'.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: To begin with, I would warn and confront to the certain employee and remind them / warn them that what they are doing is bad and against the rules. If they continue to not listening and carry on doing whatever it is, I would immediately report it to the other teachers.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Wynter Moon.
Chosen Job: Lunchtime Monitor.

Motivation for Joining YHS: I used to go to YHS & I think it's a wonderful and friendly school so I would love my first job to be at YHS, as I know it so well & know what to expect from the students, staff, etc.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because as I said, I know the school very well and know what to expect. I am friends with some Lunchtime Monitors too and they have told me everything I need to know. I would also class myself as quite strict and I don't mind cleaning up at all. I used to do a lot of chores at my previous house so I know what I'm doing and I'm not squemish. I always try my best and have a good work ethic.

Last edited:

TechJD

Level 43
-This application was pretty decent.
-Your motivation could've used improvement but besides that it was okay.
-It seems as if you are already working as a teacher and were recently added. I don't think you should bounce from one to the other so quickly.

Denied.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread