Rich+
IGN:
De_JOME

What timezone are you in?:
CEST (Central European Summer Time).

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
Yes, my discord is De JOME#6969

How long have you been on the server for?:
I have been playing for around a year now but i did take some breaks.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
Yes i have one perm ban i personally think its a quite silly reason but i still tend to take full responsibility!

List your past and current applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/de_jomes-news-reporter-application.25234/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_-ban-appeal.23009/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/de_jomes-college-application.23041/[Accepted]

What’s your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is that I really want to experience how its like being a EMS which means treating citizens do checkups etc. But I have also seen that there aren’t much EMS anymore and certainly with my timezone there are about 4 or 5 EMS available and when they aren’t online I think its better that there are more EMS with a European timezone! But ofcourse my main motivation is that I want to get better at RP and do more things and see how its like being a EMS and improving being one! I have a very close friend at EMS and she claims it is really fun being one so I got curious how it would be like to be one! But overall hospital staff are really important in srp and I would like to help people out!

What are you applying for?:
Doctor

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
A doctor restores or maintains human health. He has the challenge of treating human diseases, injuries, pain or other conditions. As a doctor its very important to listen to patient so he knows what the problem is. He should go to work very carefully and try to comfort the patient to make him relaxed as possible even in really bad situations. A doctor can do many things including public health organizations , teaching students or other people and group practices. They have the most challenging careers and are well respected. Over all doctors are very important!

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Pink: infant or child abduction

Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code Violet: Violent or Combative individual

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code White: Evacuation

Code Green: Emergency activation

Code Black: Bomb threat

Code Red: Fire

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes im fully aware!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do and I fully understand it.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

I certainly know some things but im eager to learn more and get more knowledge about this subject. But I still understand the colour codes and CPR stitching wounds. I know a thing about drugs vitamins too. My medical knowledge isnt very advanced but as i said before im very eager to learn more and do things better then i already do!

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician
(i tried to make a short but informative description of the jobs)
A head physician are in lead of the hospital they take care of everything employees , payment etc. They have the most advanced medical knowledge

Clinical manager
Typical duties of a clinical manager include managing clinical, professional, administrative, and clerical staff managing the recruitment. attending meetings handling communications; and making purchasing decisions.

Clinical lead
This role is designed to give clinical leadership in the redesign of service to meet the health needs of people Each clinical lead will be responsible for a specific clinical area and will work closely with local people.​

Surgeon
a surgeon is responsible for the diagnosis of the patient performing the operation, and for providing the patient with surgical care and treatment During the course of an operation, the surgeon must make important decisions about the patient's health

Physiatrist
Psychiatrists make a diagnosis and work with you to develop a management plan for your treatment and recovery. Psychiatrists take care of psychological treatment,

Doctor
A doctor restores or maintains human health. He has the challenge of treating human diseases, injuries, pain or other conditions. As a doctor its very important to listen to patient so he knows what the problem is.

Nurse
A nurse is someone who is trained to take care of people who are injured or sick. Nurses usually work with doctors to make patients well and make them healthy and fit

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:

off the shift- Leon would be very relaxed of the job and would usually help out people or hangout with friends or just stay at home and watch a movie and chill!

On the shift- He'd be very calm and serious he would like to get to work as chill as possible trying to calm patients and have a good chat with other hospital staff.​

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I am a very calm and relaxed person trying to keep peace the most places I go. Most of the time I would like to make friends or chill or have a drink somewhere! Helping out people is also a thing I like to do often. With helping its either helping someone with their health helping my family do something. Overall I am a very relaxed and helpful person.

How would you describe your appearance?

An Australian male that would be standing at the height of 6’3, he'd have short brown hair which would be accompanied by ocean blue eyes.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

As of now none but in the future there might be some but we will see then.

In 1993, Leon Fawcett was born and raised in an Australian family, Leon would have grown up in a rather peaceful childhood with a lot of friends by his side. He would have very loving parents who would took great care of him even though he was strictly raised. Leon was often seen to hang around with his friends, both at school time and outside. He would rather be having a good relation to his sister. Leon would also be very passionate about languages since he’d love traveling. With his visits at Spain he’d fluently speak the language. But he found his place in Karakura where he now currently resides. He had a very good past back in when he lived with his parents in Australia. Leon would most likely follow the rules in Karakura, he is never seen doing something illegal.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Leon Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Leon

Preferred Name:

Leon

Male

Religious Denomination:

Christian