jomeey
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
De_JOME

Previous bans:
1 permanent ban

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually online for about 9 hours because of the isolation but when school starts i am online for about 6 hours

Which timezone are you in?
Central European Time (CET)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do it is De JOME#3123

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a good working microphone

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/de_jomes-college-application.23041/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/_-ban-appeal.23009/[Accepted]

(Note these are my most recent application's)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is because i know a friend in the force that really likes it in the KPD! I really wanted to see how it is like and grow in cop RP and see how it works and i just want to know how it is like to CopRP but since GangRP has been dying slowly that doesnt mean there is no GangRP! And since i know how horrible GangRP is i'd like to do everything to stop it! Thats my motivation to become a police officer!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I understand basic laws but, I do believe i can learn much more in the KPD!

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Police Head-Lieutenant
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Head-Investigator
^
Police Investigator
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal
^
Patrol Officer
^
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Since i am very new i do not have much knowledge about police work but, I do know the basics! And as i said before i am really excited to learn more! And ofcourse i would like to train more about physical and informational of the KPD! And im prepared to learn all of it and pay much attention.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
KPD is important for SRP because you can go there to report crimes even if it is a small thing the KPD can always help. And its a safe zone to talk about crimes or Help the KPD by reporting crimes. When called 110 the police often answer in a few seconds to help keep Karakura safe hands.
I personally think without the KPD Karakura would be a very dangerous place with all the crime. Thats why the KPD is very important to Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand fully and i shall respect that punishment if it is given to me.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I agree 100%. And i will do my best to use all my spare time into this role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I fully understand that action.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand and i will try my ultimate best to never do this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Apollo is a very nice man he always helps people that are in need for help he has witnessed alot of bullying. Apollo always stood up for them and he sometimes got in fights because of that. and he would always go to the KPD if he witnessed any crime or talks about committing a crime. He would be a short male standing at 5'6 and would keep things to himself most of the time. Apollo would sometimes have split personalities because he could be very sweet and warm to people he would know but he could be very cold and intimidating to people that tried to do bad things to other people or one's that he cared about. After all Apollo loves justice and its his dream to work for the KPD!

What he's like on and off the job?
Apollo would be very relaxed off the job. He'd usually hang out with friends or his family and spend time with them. Apollo would be very serious on the job and follow all the trainings and improve himself. He'd also act very mature on the job but he wouldnt mind a joke every now and then. most of all he's very relaxed and would like to act very calm under situation's to calm people down!

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He would be very nice to his co-workers and would try to never disrespect them! He is very caring about his co workers and would try to help them anytime they are in trouble. and listen to everything his higher ups would have to say. His plans is to be an succesfull officer in the KPD

BACKSTORY
Apollo Fawcett is a man who was born in 1993 with a very pleasent past he had loving parents who would care much about him. He would always be with his sister and have many friends in school. He was a very nice and sweet boy he always went to classes and tried to be the best in class. He would usually help students out too that means with school and bullying. after school he would always play video games he really likes them! When Apollo finished school he dreamed of being a police officer!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Apollo Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Apollo

Preferred Name:
Apollo

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 years

Working Experience:
2 years of working experience

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law and justice

Minor(s):
Math, music and english

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread