mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dear Aulliver

Dear Aulliver,

Hey buddy, it’s your special day! Happy birthday. I don’t know much about you because I’ve never really had the guts to get to know you but I know enough to write a few paragraphs about you. Aulliver, you have been there for me when I was wanting to finally come out and take that big step. When I was getting harassed you were there to tell the guy to piss off. Without you, I don’t think I would’ve ever came out and I’m happy to have you in my life.

[Sent by Aania]

Aulli, When I first met you, we had been in a call and we were yelling at Icy for typing the same shit over again during the police group report. Remember that time when he messed up during the push ups too? When I met you, I knew that if I tried we could be friends. You were someone who I thought I actually had a chance of friendship with, someone who wouldn’t use me then kick me into the dirt like previous people.

[Sent by Berttie]

I miss being able to talk to you sometimes, I defended you when someone was talking behind your back and I made sure to inform you of everything. I know that if there came a situation, you would try to tell me. That's what makes you a wonderful person and a wonderful friend.

Happy birthday Aulliver. I care about you. You are my inspiration to keep going after I’m down. Have a wonderful birthday.

~ Your favorite Communist, Baxter.

Now what the community wanted to say to you!

"Happy birthday to my favourite gay. He is my favourite gay. I wish him happy brithday and dont die. Hapy beitereay" ~ Tori [2019]

"Happy birthday Aulli! We never talked much but I really think you a cool person and if you ever wanna talk my DMs are open, you're a cool kid" ~ MintyPebble [2019]

"Happy bday aulli, you're getting old, i hope you get a job goodbye" ~ Focuzo [2019]

"Hello Aulliver! i know you by username but not personally but that will not stop me from wishing you a very happy birthday! you seem like an amazing person that deserves the universe and i'd like to thank you for existing. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true and that you have the best day of your life. I also wish you a happy year as well as a good life. Please stay healthy and keep on smiling cause there's nothing more precious than your smile. Happy Birthday Aulliver!" ~ jamlesslee [2019]

"Happy birthday Aulliver, Hope you have a great day." - xAndrewwx [2019]

"slatt: i love you, happy bday" ~ Slatt [2019]

"Send help im held hostage by a nerd called CommunismRP. Happy birthday." ~ CVKS [2019]
"You're a big boi now Aulli. You wore your big flashy 16 birthday badge. Flexing your age already. You may be older, but mentally you are still younger than me. I'd write other things, but sappy shit isn't my thing. Just wanted to say, love you you gayass child. And happy birthday." ~ Aania [2019]

"Happy Birthdday you gay ass ******, have a good one idiot" ~ Berttie [2019]
“Happy birthdayyyy to my fave since day1 ❤️ :earth_americas: :earth_americas: so many memos babesss but too long to list :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :kiss: but have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxx (year 7 tings) - wynter (if u know then u know)” ~ Wynter [2019]

[Would've used emojis but the forums is.. not nice to me.]

"Happy Birthday we don't talk as much anymore as the friend group we used to be in we drifted away from it but I will always have much love for you <3 I wish you the best of luck I hope you have an amazing day!" ~ Chan [2019]

From the SRP Community to you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AULLIVER!

Feel free to type or send screenshots and messages down below for the Lovely Aulliver on his special day!

oliverr

Level 31
This is very cheesy, in the good way, and sweet- nothing but respect for everyone who took the time to comment, this honestly has made me feel better about myself considering everything at the moment. Thank you all !!

Users who are viewing this thread