mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DELETE! (I didn't know I couldnt be in a team and be a teacher on the same account)

NightWafflez

Level 5
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
NightWafflez

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): spuka

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do understand that if I show any signs of inactivity I will be demoted, and I respect that decision, after all the school does have to have teachers that are able to host class when needed.

Describe your activity on the server: I'd consider myself pretty active, since I'm on every day. Normally during week days I'm on from 4:30pm-12am when I do not have work and during weekends, I'm on all day during saturday and for sunday I get on once I'm back from work. When I have work I still manage to get on the server for a minimum of 2-3 hours up to 4 hours if possible. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give my acitivity an 8/10.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-language-application.67114/
[Aproved]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-language-application.66939/
[Denied]]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-nightwafflez.60600/
[Aproved]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.63983/
[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.64196/
[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.64629/
[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.65532/
[Approved]

[Pending]

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12] [Baseball] Shiro V. Rozmanova

[Raccoon] Egg

[Grade-12] Anastasia Rostova

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I'm applying to teach Physical Education which is P.E.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher would be able to go out and teach things I might know thats important that others do not know that may be important for them later on, I believe sharing my knowledge to the younger generations would be a good thing to do. I've noticed the school has been short on staff lately and because of that kids have been getting into fights more often so to prevent that I wanted to apply as a P.E. teacher to keep the kids entertained instead of causing fights with other students. I've always loved P.E., it was always my favourite class so I thought why not try to teach it to other people so they can also enjoy what I once enjoyed as a student.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Of course I do understand I'm applying as a unqualified teacher, it would be weird if I applyed as a qualified teacher right away without any instructions of what to do. It is also very important for every new teacher to be a unqualified teacher to start with to ensure the students gets a good education and not a teacher who doesn't know what to do.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I do understand as a unqualified teacher I will have to undergo a teacher training to be able to show the higher ups I'm capable of handling and teaching a class myself and ensure them the students gets a good education with real information and not random information I find anywhere.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs is a document where teachers will type their amount of classes that they hosted in a month, so they can get the salary they deserve or don't deserve depending on how many classes they have hosted.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) No swearing allowed.

2) Stay seated unless told otherwise.

3) Respect the teacher and every student in the class.

4) Stay appropriate

5) No harming the teacher or classmates.

6) No shouting Inside.

7) No talking unless told otherwise.

8) Don't be annoying.

9) Do not do anything dangerous.

10) Listen to the teacher or anyone watching the class that is a school staff.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have joined the server 3 years ago, so I have decent experience when it comes to roleplay, I've roleplayed GangRP, PainRP, RomanceRP, FearRP, and many more. When it comes to detail roleplay I'd say I'm decent at it since I was on the track team and currently on the baseball team, I detailrp stuff like stretches. Before SRP I've roleplayed FamilyRP with my friends when I was younger in games. I've also done AnimalRP, I do currently have an animal white-list which is a raccoon. I'd say I've got roleplay experiences in many things.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department
↳ Description: Head Of Department, is a catergorie of teachers who are on the top and is incharge of training any unqualfiied teachers that have been hired. The Head Of Department consists of teachers that teach different subject, English, History, Art, P.E and many more. If a new english teacher was hired a English HD teacher would be incharge of undergoing their training. Head Of Department teachers are in charge of helping and supervising classes that are being hosted by Newly Qualified Teachers or Unqualified Teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A QT is a teacher who have finished undergoing teacher training and who is capable of handling/teach their own class without anyone higher watching over them. They also know every rule to follow as a teacher and to give to the students.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: NQT is once a teacher has become a newly qualified teacher, they can now host classes without the need of a higher up watching over them. To be able to host a class they will require the need to ask the HD for permission to begin and host a class of their own. Since they are a Newly Qualified Teacher they are now done with the teacher training and only will have to learn new experiences until becoming a qualified, since thier knowledge isn't as good as a Qualified teacher because they are still new.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who isn't qualified yet to teach classes alone and must undergo teacher training to be able to show that they are capable of becoming a qualified teacher. Since they aren't experienced in the teacher work yet, they will need to be supervised by the HD teacher when hosting a class.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to schoolRP since the server revolves around school. A school without teachers simply wouldn't be a school since the students wouldn't be learning anything or be going to classes. The role of a teacher is here to ensure students do attend classes and learn things in character and maybe even out of character. Teachers serve the purpose of giving knowledge to the younger generations under them and to ensure they will grow up with some knowledge. Teachers make sure students do not cause trouble during break time and take care of giving out detentions and host detetions. When it comes to salary I would say it's different for every teacher since it will depend on their acitivity and their rank. A teacher who is not qualified yet will only be earning 350k unless they host more classes. A qualified teacher will be earning a base salary of 400k. Any teacher who decides to host an extra 5 classes will be able to earn an additional 50k to their salary. The max a teacher can make in one month is 500k. It is important that unqualified teachers do not host a lot of classes since they are not prepared yet and should be trying to go through the teacher training more before actually hosting a class.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The system that the schools works on for lesson planning is MoScOw, which is the short version of, "Must have, should have, could have".

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Anastasia Rostova has light pink, short curly hair. Her eyes is the color of a warm green color that brings comfort to others. She normally wears cold color clothing. A scent of vanilla and peppermint normally follows her, perhaps she has candy on her at all time?

She has a gentle personality, she is an easy going person who loves to speak to new people and befriend them. When speaking she has a clear soft tone in her voice unless when she is excited she might have a less soft tone. When it comes to P.E she gets all excited and trys her best to make everyone love it weither they like it or not without forcing them. Sometimes she can have a childish personality when it comes to animals she acts like a kid who had just gotten a baby cat for her brithday gift.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
She attempts to befriend all her co-workers so she can have a good reputation around the school, she's normally calm around them all and enjoy beign with them. For the students, she tries her best to please them all by hosting classes that they might like for example one class could be volleyball the next class could be swimming, she tries her best so all her students leave the class with a smile and nothing negative about her. She's rather nice and doesn't scare or try to scare anyone around her more try to befriend everyone.

What are their plans for the future?
Her future plans are to stay a P.E teacher until she is the age of 35, once she's over the age over 35 she will attempt to become a P.E professor to be able to host P.E classes for them also since she loved them in college. After living her life as someone who hosts class for students who enkoys moving around and having fun, she will retire a the age of 50 years old and become the cat lady she always was, enjoying her life at home with many cats and perhaps her husband and kids. She will try her best to maybe past down her love for P.E to her grandkids and show them the fun of it.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will approach them slowly, listenting to see if there's a fight maybe going on if not there's none, I will step in and tell them to stop cusring and swearing in the schools hallways, if they happen to ignore my warning and continue again I will warn them once more if they do not follow my orders I will attempt to give them a final warning if they do not listen then I will give out a detention slip if they still continue after 3 warnings, and tell them to head to detention after school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If no one is listening to a word i say in class, I will start kicking some people out, if they continue I will give them a warning before giving out detentions, if they still continue after i have gave out out warnings, I will attempt to give out detentions but since its an entire class I can't exactly do that so I will try and call a higher up on the radio and ask them for help, once they arrive I will try to manage the class with their help and hand out detentions if needed.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When walking inside the teachers lounge, she will be handing out coffees or maybe breakfast to some teachers and greet everyone with a calm tone and smile on her face. Once she greeted everyone she'd take a seat down at one of the tables and maybe start a conversation with the teachers while eating or put on some calming msuic and do some paper work or correct assignments that she hasnt corrected yet while drinking her coffee.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She'd place her hand on the door knob, turning it she'd open the classroom door letting students in, once everyone was in, she'd gently shut the door close with one hand on the door and one hand on the doorknob. Turning around she'd face the backs of her students who had just entered the class. She'd make her way to the front of the class with a clear smile on her face with a little humming that followed her. Once making it to the front, she'd slide her hand on her desk, reaching fpr her coffee mug, taking a small sip out of it, placing it back down gently she'd raise her head back up with a smile and introduce herself to her class.

/me A dissapointed expression crossed her face, she placed down her chalk that she was writing with on the edge of the chalkboard and turned around letting out a sigh. She took a good look at the student who wasn't behaving properly and stood in silence until the student realised they were the only one finding it funny and stopped. Once the student had calmed down, she'd turn around back to her chalkboard, picking up the chalk with her hands she'd get on her tippy toes, writing the students name in the corner of the board, putting a strike beside their name then went back to doing what she was doing before with a smile once the class had calmed down.

/me She'd approach the individual that had broken the school rules, an annoyed expression crossed her face as she reached into her pocket, pulling out a detention slip, she'd take out a piece of tape, ripping it she'd place it on the detention slip then stuck it on the individuals forehead. Turning her back away from the student she'd reach into her pocket, pulling out a candy she'd slip it in her mouth then walked away with a smile humming to herself.

/me Happily opening the door open of her classroom, she'd make her way outside with her students following behind her. Once outside she'd sit on the clear green grass, signaling her students to come sit down, forming a circle. Once everyone was seated, she stood up with both her hands on her hips, reaching into her sports bag she'd pull out a bag and papers that read instructions. She'd set the ball down at her feet then started reading out the instructions to her students.

Backstory
Anastasia Rostova was born and raised in russia with her biological family. As life slightly got harder for her since the lost of her father at the age of 10 after he had died in a car crashed. 3 years later Anastasia and her mother decided to move to Japan where they settled in Karakura for a new start. When moving to Japan both Anastasia and her mother struggled with learning Japanese but because of their close relatives who had moved here a while back they were able to learn Japanese and feel comfortable once more where they called it home. At the age of 16 once Anastasia was comfortable and didn't need to be home schooled anymore she decided to start going to Karakura Highschool where she attended classes and made friends with her new classmates who had welcomed her and made her feel more comfortable.

As the school years past, Anastasia had discovered a passion for sports which kept her going to school and attend class every day even when she was sick. Once reaching 18, Anastasia graded from highschool making it into college, she then started focusing more on sports since her passion for sports and P.E class made her interested in becoming a teacher herself. Every night she'd go to the Karaura library behind plaza and spend hours there studying the human body and what could help for stretching. She also of course studied sports that would interest her and wrote about it, taking down many notes. Once the time came, she moved out after finishing college and got her own house. She started taking real classes about P.E and met this guy who she had fallen inlove wiht, together they would go outside and do amny things, supporting each other. Once the time came Anastasia told her beloved one she wanted to try to become a teacher and he supported her. She finally took the courage to apply as a P.E teacher where she once was a student hoping to be able to host classes and bring smiles to all the students of Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anastasia Rostova
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Anastasia Rostova
Preferred Name: A lot of people shortens my name for Ana so Ana it is, but I don't really mind what people calls me as long as its not insulting or making fun of me!

Age (Minimum is 25): 25, I'm seriously getting old, I just hope its not too old for P.E.!
Religious Denomination: If I'll be honest, I've never believed in anything other than things I've seen myself for example God I do not believe in him but I do not hate on the people who do, I just don't pay attention to that stuff, neither do I believe in any other things I'd pretty much call myself an athiest.
Marital Status: I have a husband who's currently in russia.

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Sport Management
Year of Graduation: Graduated in 2014
Major(s): Sports, Helping out teachers.
Minors: Sport studies and classes.

Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Japanese and JSl

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread