NotAnto

Discord Name & Tag:
antodoescrack

Which timezone are you in?
GMT +1

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I became an active member of the server in 2019 and have maintained a consistent presence. From 2020 to 2022 I was particularly active, fully embracing the server's roleplay opportunities. While currently on a semi-active status due to changes in my roleplay environment, I am fully committed to returning to a higher level of activity if accepted for the role. I am eager to dedicate more time to the server and embrace the responsibilities and experiences that come with the role. In summary, my history on the SchoolRP server is characterized by long-term commitment, diverse character experiences and a deep respect for the server's roleplay community. I am eager to continue my journey and further enrich the server's roleplay experience by taking on the role of a KPD officer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to join the Karakura Police Department is rooted in a deep desire for immersive and impactful roleplay experiences. Over the years, I have been an active and enthusiastic participant in the server's dynamic storytelling, and I see this opportunity as a way to take my involvement to the next level. I am drawn to the KPD because it offers a unique blend of thrill and challenge. The prospect of roleplaying as a police officer in a city thriving with diverse characters and intricate storylines presents an exciting opportunity to immerse myself in the complexities of law enforcement. The KPD has always intrigued me, even while playing as a character who may not have held favorable views of the police in the past, I've been curious about what goes on behind the scenes, beyond the perspectives of my previous character. This curiosity fuels my motivation to explore the inner workings of the Police Department. Joining would mark a significant turning point for my character as it would provide him with an opportunity to grow as a character, transitioning from his military background to a civilian law enforcement role. The KPD role offers a plethora of potential scenarios, from routine patrols and investigations to high-stakes criminal pursuits and hostage situations. These scenarios present many opportunities for storytelling, character growth, and intense roleplay interactions that I find deeply fascinating. Beyond personal motivation, I view my application as a chance to contribute positively to the server. As a member of the KPD, I aim to enhance the server's roleplay environment by actively participating in server-wide events, engaging with fellow players, and creating memorable in-character experiences for all. If accepted for this role, I am committed to dedicating additional time and effort to the server. I see it as an opportunity to not only enhance my own roleplay experience but also to contribute to the server's ongoing narrative, ensuring that it remains dynamic and captivating for all participants.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I possess a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of police work, which I've acquired through extensive research, media consumption, and personal insights from my grandfather's experiences as a Chief Inspector in the Italian State Police. Here are some specific areas of knowledge:
  1. Field Operations: I have a grasp of the day-to-day field operations that police officers undertake, including patrolling neighborhoods, responding to emergencies, and conducting traffic stops. I am aware of the importance of remaining vigilant and ensuring public safety during these duties.​
  2. Investigation Techniques: I've delved into investigative techniques such as evidence collection, witness interviews, and surveillance. Understanding the intricacies of solving crimes, from minor infractions to more serious offenses, has always fascinated me.​
  3. Use of Force: I am acquainted with the principles governing the use of force, emphasizing the need for officers to employ minimum force necessary to subdue a threat while protecting themselves and civilians. This knowledge includes an understanding of non-lethal options like tasers and pepper spray.​
  4. Legal Procedures: My research has covered the legal aspects of police work, including the necessity of obtaining search warrants, conducting lawful arrests, and respecting individuals' rights during interactions.​
  5. Crisis Management: I've explored crisis management and de-escalation techniques, recognizing the importance of diffusing tense situations without resorting to violence whenever possible.​
  6. Ethical Considerations: I have a deep appreciation for the ethical dilemmas that police officers often face, highlighting the moral responsibility that comes with the badge. Upholding the law while treating all individuals fairly and without bias is of utmost importance.​
  7. Community Engagement: Police-community relations are crucial, and I understand the significance of building trust within the community to ensure effective policing. This involves active involvement in community events and initiatives to foster positive relationships.​

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
  1. Maintaining Order: Karakura is a city brimming with diverse characters and storylines. The presence of the police ensures that there are consequences for illegal activities, maintaining a sense of realism and fairness in the server's roleplay environment.​
  2. Conflict Resolution: The police act as mediators and enforcers of the law, intervening in disputes and criminal activities to ensure that conflicts are resolved in a just manner. This adds depth to the roleplay scenarios and encourages character development.​
  3. Storytelling Opportunities: The police force offers an array of engaging storytelling opportunities. From investigations and criminal pursuits to hostage situations and SWAT team deployments, the KPD's presence amplifies the server's capacity for thrilling and multifaceted roleplay.​
  4. Character Development: Interaction with the police force allows characters to evolve and grow. Whether through law-abiding citizens or those on the wrong side of the law, the police serve as catalysts for character development and moral dilemmas.​
  5. Community Safety: In a city where crime thrives, the police represent the front line of defense against wrongdoers. Their role in safeguarding the community underscores the importance of safety and security, ensuring that players feel a genuine connection to the virtual world.​
In summary, the police force is not only essential for upholding law and order but also for enriching the SchoolRP experience. They provide a realistic and immersive backdrop for characters to navigate, fostering engaging stories and opportunities for personal growth while contributing to the overall vibrancy of the server.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I understand what i'm going against and accept the consequences if i do fail to attend.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Akira 'Aki' Toyoshima

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
25 years old

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male, He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Bachelor

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
His figure is rather large and muscular, it's clear he had undergone some sort of regular training. He has a large scar along his abdomen; stretched from his side to the bottom of his ribcage. He was an infantry soldier in the JGSDF (Japanese Ground Self Defense Force) in the past.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professionally, Akira would keep in mind the six fundamentals he had learned in his time in the military :

1. Discipline: Keeping a high level of discipline and punctuality, following protocols, rules, and orders of engagement.
2. Focus on the goal: Being goal-oriented and focusing on completing tasks in the most efficient way to get to that goal.
3. Respect for hierarchy: Understanding and respecting the chain of command, showing respect to authority figures and respect orders promptly
4. Teamwork: Collaboration and teamwork are important values. Knowing how to work together with colleagues to accomplish shared goals.
5. Clear communication: Straightforward and precise communication. Valuing effective communication to avoid misunderstandings.
6. Problem Solving: Quickly assessing situations and finding practical solutions, often drawing from training and experience.

Casually, his demeanor tends to carry a sense of reservedness, influenced by his ingrained discipline from military life. While he might appear more serious, this doesn't reflect a lack of friendliness. His attentiveness to detail, achieved through military training, makes him a keen observer and listener in casual conversations. Conversations are typically direct and straightforward, often skipping the realm of small talk. Loyalty and camaraderie continue to play a significant role in his interactions.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He views co-workers and teamwork as integral to success, drawing from his military background. He sees colleagues as vital team members, valuing diversity and recognizing that combined efforts achieve greater results. Clear roles, open communication, and adaptability are key to him. His experience highlights the power of collaboration and the understanding that a strong, coordinated team is essential for achieving objectives, reflecting the principles he's carried from his military service.

What's your character's backstory?
Growing up in a close-knit family in a small town, Akira was the second eldest among his three siblings. His sister, Momoka, stood out as a gymnast with a passion for the sport. Their lives were simple but filled with warmth and support, primarily from their mother, as their father had abandoned them when they were young. The challenges of single parenthood were met with determination, and the siblings found solace in their shared experiences.
As they went through their teenage years, life took an unexpected turn. Faced with financial hardships and the desire to provide for his family, Akira made the decision to join the Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) infantry. His goal was clear: to alleviate the burden on his mother's shoulders and secure a stable future for his siblings. While his intentions were noble, the rigors of military life proved to be a stark contrast to his small-town upbringing. The discipline, structured routines, and intense training challenged his comfort zone.
Time passed, and as the years went by, Akira's priorities began to shift. The desire to pursue a different path, away from the strict confines of military life, grew stronger. The opportunity presented itself when he and Momoka decided to move to Karakura to begin their college journey together. The prospect of higher education and the chance to experience a new environment were appealing to Akira, who felt the need to explore avenues beyond the military.
Despite his transition to civilian life, the lessons he had learned during his time in the JGSDF remained ingrained in him. The values of discipline, dedication, and teamwork became guiding principles that influenced his approach to challenges, both academic and personal. His sister's unwavering support and the memories of their upbringing continued to fuel his determination.
As Akira stepped into college life in Karakura, he embarked on a new chapter enriched by the experiences of his past. His background as an ex-soldier shaped his perspective, fostering a strong work ethic and an appreciation for the importance of camaraderie. Through it all, his primary focus remained on supporting his family and nurturing the dreams of his siblings.​

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, it is not legally permitted to own or carry a pocket knife in Karakura. The city's laws and regulations strictly prohibit the possession of pocket knives, categorizing them as potentially dangerous weapons.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Multivitamins, Iron supplements, Melatonin, Cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I witnesses co-workers abusing an inmate, I should immediately intervene to stop the abuse and ensure the inmate's safety. I should document any evidence, report the incident to supervisors and follow department procedures for reporting misconduct. Providing medical attention to the inmate if needed and cooperate with any investigations that may follow.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If i see my co-worker being assaulted, I should swiftly intervene to ensure my co-worker's safety and apprehend the assailant if possible. I should immediately call for medical assistance if needed and provide support to my co-worker. It's important to secure the scene, gather evidence, and report the incident to my supervisors.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I discovered a co-worker's involvement in corruption and aiding criminal organizations, I would promptly gather evidence and discreetly report my findings to higher authorities. Upholding the community's safety and the police force's reputation would be my priority, ensuring I cooperate fully with any investigations while maintaining my commitment to justice and accountability.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal tried to bribe me, I'd shut it down right away. I wouldn't take the bribe and would let them know it's not happening. I'd report the whole thing to my higher-ups, giving them all the info I got. My job is to enforce the law, and no amount of money would make me step off that path.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

AI-GENERATED APPLICATION
-
AI-generated apps are under no circumstances allowed when applying
for any SRP faction. Doing this shows that you aren't willing to dedicate
time and effort to a faction you want to join. Moreover, we value originality
and reputation over a lengthy application with no "soul" to it.

Although you will not be punished in game for it, you have been blacklisted
from applying for this faction until further notice. If you wish to appeal this
decision, feel free to send me a DM (Note, however, that faction leads have
the right to keep your blacklist indefinitely).

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread