Level 4
Mircegg
Mircegg
Omega+

Screenshot_20231222_201924_CapCut.jpg
IGN (In-Game-Name):Mircegg

Discord Name & Tag: mircegg

Which time-zone are you in?: GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: This would be my first time to apply for an ic faction.

Describe your activity on the server: I try to be as active as I can. On weekdays I'm on 1-4 hours a day on weekends I'm on 4-8 hours. If I get accepted I will try be as active as I can because I love roleplaying on srp. I've been playing srp for around a year now but I haven't achieved that much playtime sadly my playtime right now is 2 weeks I will try and achieve more than that.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I think srp needs more KPD officers and I think that there's way too much crime on srp I'm here to try and stop as much of it as I can and I think that roleplaying as a KPD officer would be fun and cool because I think arresting and investigating crimes would be cool and chasing people down and tasing them would be cool. I also believe that my character will do well in the KPD faction and will not gangrp anymore like he used to he will try stopping all gangrp that he sees but not one KPD officer can take down all gangrper he will need help and even if he arrests a lot of gangrper's there will still be a lot of them left. I also think it is cool to go in chases and hunt people down use tazers and tranquilizers and even figure out crime. Diego also wants to join because his brother died due to the crime and he also thinks that there are way too less KPD officers at certain hours of the day so he will be on when others aren't to stop crime.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: The knowledge I have so far is the gear and weapons they have I know most of the laws I know that if a person is masked I must search them and if they have a bat or a balli I spray it down for blood or dents on the bat and if there are dents on the bat I have to check what size the dents are and check CCTV to check if they assaulted anyone on CCTV with the bat. I know if the person has any weapons I arrest them but if the weapon is legal then I let them off but if they have assaulted anyone in front of me I know to arrest them. If I arrest anyone then I know that I have to take a mugshot of them and post it in the #mug-shots channel. I know that if I get accepted I cannot gangrp on any character of mine. Here are some of the weapons KPD have Tranquilisers, Police Batons, Taser, Pepper Spray and many more. If EMS call for people KPD to remove someone from the hospital we have to go and take them out and if I search someone because they are masked I ask them for ID if they do not provide identification then I fine them for 5k because that's how much it costs to buy an ID.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: KPD are needed to stop all crimes murders kidnapping gang wars all gangs and all bmd's and to save peoples lives if there were no KPD officers some people would be dead by now so that's why KPD is needed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: I understand that if I do not attend a training whilst I'm on I will be punished so there for I will attend every training session I can.

Screenshot_20231222_202523_CapCut.jpg

What's your character's full name?: My characters full name is Diego Y. Adalsteinn.

Affiliations: Diego was apart of the Russian Marines he made it to the Second Lieutenant rank in the army.

How old is your character (if accepted)?: If Diego gets accepted he will be the young age of 25 but as the time goes by he will age up 1 by 1 until he retires from the KPD faction and his child will take over (His child will be my other character and his child will start at the age of 25 just like his father).

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Diego is a male he goes by he/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade 12. Diego is a Grade 12 student but when he gets accepted to KPD he will be an Officer rank.

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: All he knows so far is Russian and Japanese but he might soon know French if my French app gets accepted.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: Diego a 6'5 Russian male usually described as tall is a strong and athletic man who loves to work out. If you were to weigh him on a scale he would be 110 pounds. Would have a stab scar that you couldn't really tell was a stab scar but if you were to see his leg you would see a scar that looked to be a bullet scar that looks like it was treated. He would have a strong Russian accent and would seem tough and not weak. He would have a six pack he is a young 18 year old boy who doesn't know better but when he gets accepted into the KPD.
Diego:
2023-12-22_19.08.32.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: In a serious situation like a crime scene he wouldn't look stressed or scared just really serious, in crime scenes Diego would listen to the people in charge and respect them no matter what the situation is. In a training session if you were to loot at him he would seem very serious and would always be listening to the person hosting the training he will tend too ask a few questions out of curiosity but he will always respect the host no matter what.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: Diego doesn't mind how he works if it were to be in a team or him by himself he wouldn't care all he cares about is to keep everyone safe and happy and to do his job well if he ever makes a mistake he would seem disappointed and mad in himself. He is a really social man so he likes to hang out with his co workers and loves to work with them. If Diego had to choose which to work with himself or a team he would choose a 2 man team cause he loves to have company with him.

What's your character's backstory?: Diego started his life in Moscow when he was at the early age of 4 he would start to go to school alone side his 3 brother's. At school Diego would learn a lot about the past history in Moscow and much about the world around him after spending 8 years in the primary school system Diego had finished. As he went into high school Diego would have bad example's and bad role model's all around him in result of this Diego would get into the habit of drinking alcohol and smoking after some year's of his high school his parents would send him to Russia on his 15th birthday he was put into a military's academy and later forced to go to war he would spend a year out at war with his 3 brothers while this happened he would see with his own eyes his brother get taken away from him Antonio (The brothers name) would step on a land mine blowing up in Diego's luck he stood a few yards back but close enough to see his brother perish with his own eyes some time after this precisely 1 year Diego had finished the army he had thought about the life he had went through and thought best not to return home to his mother and farther Diego had took a new life and caught a plane ride to Karakura City and would be given lost of new chances in life and lots of ways to use his valuable skills.

Screenshot_20231222_202906_CapCut.jpg

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?: Pocket knives were recently made illegal to own a pocket knife because of all the murders and stabbings happening recently. They made pocket knives illegal so nobody will get hurt by one.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
1. Canes
2. Surgical masks
3. Bandages
4. Paracetemol
5. Cough syrup
6. Eyepatches

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: I would tell the commissioner or any higher ranks but before I tell them I will check CCTV footage to check if the inmate attacked first or if the officer just randomly started attacking them if the officer started beating them randomly I would yell at them to stop I would also try breaking the fight up before I tell a higher rank if the inmate started it I would run to the fight and break the 2 of them up and make them stop fighting and put the inmate back into his cell and then I would ask a higher rank if he gets more to his sentence if they say that he gets more to his sentence and more to his bail I would tell the inmate this.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: I would run over to the co worker and try to break up the fight but if that doesn't work I would try protecting the co worker by putting the person who assaulted them in a hold or I would tase the person assaulting the co worker to break the fight up but this would only be if the fight is getting out of hand. If I'm too far away and the person starts running I would tase them then arrest them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: If a fellow KPD officer is helping a gang and I knew it I would be telling a higher rank like the commissioner but before I tell anyone I would have to get proof but once I get proof I will place them under arrest but if they resist I will radio for back up and if they start running I will start chasing them on a police vehicle like a motorbike and turn on my sirens and once I catch them I will send them to jail for gang affiliation and whatever higher ranks say.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: I would tell a higher rank and I would tell them that an inmate tried bribing an officer and I would tell the inmate that its illegal to do that and then I would reject the bribe because bribes are bad because if I let them free they could commit more crimes or possibly worse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread