Ingame Name:

Nyreox

List any applications that you have created on the forums:

ACCEPTED:

http://schoolrp.net/threads/nyreoxs-italian-app.64504/

DENIED:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

As I have been on SRP for a atleast almost a couple of year(s) I have tried my best to get on srp constantly when I did get the chance to get on SRP as I have witnessed every type of generation of gangs through out SRP, working on getting to know the rules better which ultimately got me to the point where I am now, writing this application in a attempt to get my own gang unverified, so I would rate my activity a solid 9/10 due to some of the school work I have to do and perhaps some exams in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------

Specify your Discord name:

nyreox

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:

LINK TO BLUE BOYS DISCORD

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:

------------------------------------------------------------

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:

"Shopping Spree"

As a way to bring the anarchy out of the bosozoku that is currently roaming the streets that was called blue boys I feel like it would be a good idea that would include something they really oppose within Karakura which would be the goverment and the KPD, to go into more detail.. something to put into anarchy would be to put an attack onto the Shopping District! as I go more into detail do know that this only one of the many ideas I have in mind! and most likely the most interesting one;

As everyone in Karakura goes home from school or rather from work! it would be rather quiet over on the end of the Blue Boys.. you only start to question if there was finally brought a end to this dominating gang.. maybe you would feel happy perhaps? a crew like this no longer causing havoc the streets of Karakura, but on the other side.. the 7/11 Parking lot; where the blue boys were located were seen rallying up their bikes, a figure standing out as he stood taller than the rest, obviously the leader of the blue boys Yasui Kasumi, preparing himself before giving the blue boys a speech! and as soon as he was done with his speech giving the go ahead to the blue boys to let their engines roar before setting out on a ride! putting fear through the civilians once more as they headed towards the shopping district.. and as soon as the delinquents surrounded the whole shopping district! making no possible way of entrance for any bystanders or KPD unless force was used! blue boys spray painting their signature everywhere left and right.. even on the floor?! and the streets.. Then.. As Yasui stood on the podium infront of the Eden Tree, and if you took a quick look at Yasui you would see him holding a makeshift molotov ****tail, as he raised it in the air.. Flames coming from the molotov, he quickly pitched the makeshift molotov ****tail at the eden tree as the blue boys set flame to Karakura's beloved eden tree! something everyone in Karakura loves.. further testing the patience of the KPD, this would obviously would give the KPD the go ahead to strike back at the blue boys but.. they clearly had this planned out as they hopped onto their bikes or entered their car IF the KPD isn't fast to react and stop some of them from driving off, As you see Yasui set himself on a bike which would say "Sosa Venanzi" and "ZEROS" all written overit.. perhaps a former ZEROS? Yasui quickly took charge of the crew and drove off towards west part of the shopping district! as Yasui yells towards his crew to split up in groups of 4 as an attempt to put the KPD in a disarray! as everyone was split up, civilians could see this madness going on.. as police chases are seen left and right.. perhaps even multiple arrests left and right, as only a few of the blue boys managed to escape if not all of them.. now giving the goverment more reason to crack down on Bosozoku.. Josho.. blue boys..

Obviously this would be really organized from both sides, but mainly my crew as they would have to go along with whatever happens to them even putting the risk of losing their character to the KPD as their character would get arrested or perhaps getting hit off their bikes injurying them and ultimately ending them in jail, but in the end this would really bring the anarchy and pure chaos out of the blue boys, their main focus to mess with the goverment and creating chaos! testing the goverment even more!

What is the name of your gang?:

Blue Boys

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
BLUE BOYS; We blue boys highly believe in pure chaos, with their subculture of Bosozoku, their main focus being to become the strongest Delinquent and most noticable gang within Karakura town, as they are neglected by the goverment and their opposing crew's their main goal under the leadership of Yasui Kasumi and his four vanguards to guide the neglected within Karakura to the top of the chain in Karakura.. opposing anyone who would try and mess around with them as they also believe in the use of weapons.. due their poor lifestyle they stick with bats, hammers, bokkens, something you would not see the current Bosozoku in Karakura Town use at all, having no fear to oppose the police and the goverment as their main goal is to show the goverment and their enemys that the only person who could stop them is themselves, Although, they do have a sense of dignity as they would not involve the civilians of Karakura, as they went them to see their point of view and side with these delinquents called Blue Boys.. and as any other Bosozoku we do not go along with the rules against street racing, as street racing would be a way of gaining money creating a division where their sole purpose would be of street racing and making money, hosting weekly car meet-ups if it would be possible for them.. ultimately their goal would also be to unite all of the Bosozoku under one.. and if they did achieve this goal.. their most important goal; Running the streets of Karakura even if their only enemy would be the KPD and the Goverment! ; Josho Blue Boys!

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:

As you have already read most of this applications you would see that the Blue Boys use both aspects of a Anarchy and a Bosozoku, mixed together creating to what they are right now.. not even that but to differ themselves to the other delinquent gangs, Blue Boys make use of their weapons if caught up in a fight with a enemy crew, as most crews make use of the rolling system, Blue Boys try and only use organized P2L fights, being part of a group of gangs called the Punk Hazard, not only do they have unique colors to their attire.. these blue boys also make use of a division system, to organize them even more.. Although a bosozoku is supposed to sloppy and strange, we blue boys still decide to keep this crew a little organized to prevent them from doing anything stupid, Not only does divisions in a bosozoku create a organized atmosphere within the gang, these divisions make sure that their characters if they do join.. more character development.. example; your character joins our street racing division.. you could build up a whole character who his sole determination is to be the best drifter or driver within Karakura, opposing now the number 1 street racers within Karakura! there is endless of possibilities for your character, theres no end to what the blue boys can bring you.. and we also would love to build off of the fact that we welcome newer players who are new to P2L, teaching them the ropes of P2L and delinquent rp, giving them more detail to their actions, as seen as multiple people who have never joined a delinquent gang like ours, now happy that they have joined us and told us that delinquentrp is actually really interesting.. to go more into detail; Blue Boys also works together with the now UVG ZEROS and upcoming UVG Hammer heads to create daily scenarios for your character to go through.. if it involves your character getting chased down by 3 opposing delinquents.. or even street racing? this teamwork between these three gangs ultimately create endless scenaries your character could go through, always open to welcome new upcoming delinquent gangs.. creating even more chaos and adrenaline within the Bosozoku world!

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:

As this gang has been around for a while now, Blue Boys could be seen doing events with ZEROS, Hammer heads and possibly seen the newly UVG, Black Dragons as we have already planned out events for the future, Blue Boys is also part of a organisation called Punk Hazard but before we go into detail with Punk Hazard, we would like to address the fact that blue boys was quickly known within the community in a short amount of time, due to the fact of us working together with ZEROS and Hammer Heads, but more about us, we are mostly present at the arcade or the parking lot at 7/11 or at ZEROS turf or perhaps even Hammer Heads turf to cause havoc upon them no matter what circumstances, we are also part of the Punk Hazard as one of the worst generation gangs; we aren't called this because we're the worst but because this is set in the future, as a attempt to re-create the old bosozoku culture! you could also sometimes see us do a event with black dragons in the future.. We are also know due to the amount of spray paints around of town, vandalizing the goverment property, or perhaps seeing us at a couple of street races against other crews? if not we are also seen by having huge brawls or large meet-ups organized and setup by the leaders of said gangs, putting our name out there!

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:

BLUE BOYS is a gang centered around the Bosozoku, even though they represent the name of the Bosozoku. BLUE BOYS aim within Karakura is to oppose the government and KPD, as we wish to set fire to the corrupt ways of Karakura that are committed by the government. Their way to achieve this goal is by uniting all of the bosozoku under one, in an attempt to strike back at the government and the KPD for neglecting us for the past years, letting the poor rot on the streets. We wish to stand up for the ones who are not able, making money, and committing multiple severity acts of criminality to achieve our goals, setting us at the top of the list.

E686D028-4D5B-49E9-A925-E8A95C039FF2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread