Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
: 37454

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): TimeOfLast#7952

How old are you? (Optional): 13 turning 14 this month

What is your time zone?: BST

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server I would rate it 7/10 I'm active for around 3-8 hour's for as many day's of the week. I started playing a month ago and overtime it has been quite an enjoyable experience since I have joined. I've been playing for around two month's in total and enjoy it every time I play on it. The roleplay's can be unique and fun!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A counselor is a school employee with duty to help student's figure out how to an important or simple matter affecting their studies. This is an important detail seeing as it could help with their studies. As an example shown, Someone is having trouble a family problem or school issue that is affecting their studies then a counselor will be able to try help them with the current issue they are facing. It play's an important role which is quite unique seeing as it could help a student having a mass amount of trouble that is affecting their studies. Counselor's can also give guidance!

They also are able to deal with troubled or bullied student's. Which can affect how they act or if they grow into any fear's overtime. A counselor can help stop these fear's by talking about it with them. Which is what every counselor should be able to do. They are essential to the school seeing at they play an important part In the school's faculty roster

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I'm aware of ItemRp which is when a player roleplay's an item that doesn't exist I haven't really used this but I'm aware of it. I'm also aware of pauseRp which pause's the current roleplay until something is done then it will resume. I'm aware of SchoolRP not fully aware of when and should FearRP be used. I dont gangRP I have never shopRP I have done hospitalRP for one of my character's injuries and one of my character's isolation. I'm also aware of erotic roleplay known as Erp which is prohibited and I agree with this rule.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I wish to join SchoolRP faction to be able to enjoy it from a faculty's point of view, I also wish to be apart of an important role and system of this server. This is an unique experience which only a handfull of people manage to get in. I wish to be apart of that and it's unique experience. It would also be a amazing thing to join this because I wish to be able to join a wonderful program such as the faculty in this server. And to help other's with their trouble's when roleplaying.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/37454-counselor-application.59962/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-council-application.59528/ [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

(Grade 12)

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

As I'm walking through the hall's and a student start's cursing at me my character will react calmy and try not to make a scene first of all he will either pull them aside sit near by or at the counselor's office then talk them through why they should not do this. Or he will instantly tell them to stop cursing behave and he will give them a warning before sending them off on their way. If they neglect the warning I will immediatly bring up detention and then he will give out a second warning, If they continue he will hand out detention and then send them on their way. If they continue I will threaten to make a report to SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I immediatly try to intervene by separating them. Then after that I will try to calm down the situation that. After that I will give out a warning and if any are injured I will make sure they go to the nurse's office and are checked upon. yet also hand out a detention slip to the one who assaulted first and a warning to the one who provoked it. Because stated by the school rule's you cannot assault on school ground's. Then he would radio telling other faculty two student's were fighting on school ground's they look like " " if anyone see's them fighting again make sure to seperate them and make sure they are.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would immediatly stop whatever they are doing to something or someone and try my best to stop them from whatever by grabbing them pulling them away and then tell them I will report this to SLT. This is not appropriate at all or tolerated, Do not do this again and wait for the report. Then I would take the student to the nurse's office or counselor's if it is a student then talk them through the situation and then ask them to stay with me and reassure them SLT will be aware of what happened he would then grab his radio telling SLT what they have done. If they were being dangerous around something I would grab them telling them to stop or pulling them aside telling them to stop what their doing right this instant and threaten to report them to SLT. If they choose to ignore it I will grab them and make a report to SLT. After I grabbed them I will try my hardest to move them away from what they are trying to do then radio an SLT telling them the entire situation I'm aware of.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would walk around in the break room sipping on some hot chocolate then taking out a book writing about how this day is currently going. Then after I am done I would get up and walk toward's the door sighing before grabbing a clipboard fixing his clothes and exiting out of the room

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As he went up quickly jumping out of his seat then opening the door and closing it behind him he would go to the nearest unoccupied counselor room and open the door letting the student walk in then as he walks in he close's the door behind him walking toward's his seat in a hurry as he take's his glasses out and put's them on before saying &f"Alright so today's session you can start off by telling me what thought's or if anyone is troubling you if you want to start differently that is fine" as he take's out his notebook

/me As he open's the door the fan start's to spin as he walk's over to a chair behind the desk he sit's down making eye contact with the student then giving a soft smile before letting out a slight yawn as he quickly cover's his mouth then as he put's his hand's on the table and take's out a notebook ready to start today's session then he would say in his voice. &f"I hope today wont be that tiring." As he yawned

/me As he quickly get's up from his chair he walk's toward the door as his shoe's walk through the wood floor you could hear a clomp at each step as he reaches for the handle on the door he turn's it slowly opening the door for the student to leave he would say calmy in his voice. &f"Have a good day. Come back to me if you have anything else to talk about!"

────────────

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jayne Ayaui

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Jayne

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: (Grade 12)
Major(s): Psychology, Nursing
Minors: Health, Sociology

Nationality: Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Jayne was born in October 1997 he grew up in a small town not far from Karakura. He learned Japanese from his identical twin brother at the age of five he learned how to speak quite well in Japanese but not fluently. His brother learnt Japanese from his parent's but Jayne was more focused on working in his parent's farm instead of learning Japanese yet he knew the basic's at the age of seven he took an interest in cooking. But his brother has had a few tough time's so Jayne helped him get through it by talking about it with him. Yet when he was eight they restricted Jayne to be able to see his twin brother anymore. His parent's said it was bad for the farm work, so Jayne would work at the farm Jayne was also well known by the some people in the village and some said Karakura is a great place to visit a good beach. A nice school and community. Jayne alway's wanted to go to school at the age of seven but his parent's wouldn't let him instead they just taught him how to read write and socialize he alway's wanted a new and different job instead of being a farmer.

At 13 Jayne moved from his small town called Raynura to Karakura by going on a bus. He was excited but when he got there he was in a desperate need of money so he often bullied kid's into giving him yen at the age of 18 Jayne would of gone to therapy. And when he went to therapy It did not go well. He couldnt trust a psychiatrist at all or the hospital with any confidental information, so he chose to apply to become a counselor in order to be one they could trust.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I wish to join KHS because I want to apart of such an amazing system that could help live's this It could change how Karakura work's and does It can help those being bullied and I want to change how they are treated what happen's to them. I hope to make sure I can be able to change that with there help making sure they are doing well. And not in pain and suffering at all what so ever. And I will be able to make an important choice that could help with their future!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should get accepted over other applicant's because this job is quite unique and It can change an impact on people's live's I will try my hardest to make sure they wont be in pain and misunderstood. They wont have any trouble's with their studies or problem's. I will and can change that if you give me this chance. To change the live's of the very student's at Karakura highschool.

────────────

Extra
Additional notes about your application: It will still lack development but if you could please phrase in which way It lack's development so I can pay more attention to that area. Thanks.
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread