Denied Demondarkness's Counselors application

HedeonRP

Level 11
In Game Name: CookieGirlCrunch

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Counselor

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day between 4-10 hours a day

Do you have discord? Yes I do Demondarkness#0868

Do you have a microphone? No I don't unfortunately

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes twice as I hadn't read rules I awhile I erped that was A 28 day ban and then the next month I accidentally spread an ERP book 28 ban but have changed and learned hand haven't been banned ever since and don't intend to get banned again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can assure I will me on 4-10 hours a day if I'm not busy.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do and will prevent that by doing my job properly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a Counselor my job would be to stop conflicts from happening between other students it would be a pretty hard job but the other part of the job is to listen to the children's problems in school and in there home life's they would have a place to go to confide in without anyone else knowing this information is strictly confidential and unless necessary, I wouldn't tell anyone the things about the person who confines in me this is a big part of the job. Another part of the job is to help the children with any problems they have emotionally and to help them work though that it would be a great help to them and the school staff if I tell them what the said student needs help with either at school or home. One of the most important jobs as a counselor is to help everyone no matter what they act like the key to this job is to help and assist with any problems such as bullying, emotional issues, trauma ect. There's also a few other things such as being a good listener and problem solver these things are necessary when being a counselor.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I don't have much but intended to learn and progress as I go along with it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a good experience with it and think I would be good with the job.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: my job would be to help and assist those who need the help of me as the counselor would have a confidential conversation with them that no one be told about unless asked by the Dean of principal or if it's serious like if something happened or if they witnessed something.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I stay calm and ask the person if they don't I simply walk away and ignore them if they continue I report them to either the Dean or principal depending on how severe there actions are I could put them in detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask why it so dangerous and why I am needed to do the specific task and if it's so important I could ask a more qualified employee to do it instead.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I ask if they can stop if they don't I politely ask again if they still refuse to stop I walk away and get a higher up employee to deal with the situation for me.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Natasha Wazouski
Chosen Job: counselor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to become a counselor as I when I was a child felt like I could help alot of people lead better life's and since my family was very academic I was pushed to go in that direction I was happy to of course. It felt like it could be a great thing for me to do and so strived to learn and do great things and continue to learn as I progress throughout my life and being a counselor would be a great thing for that so I could become the best person I could be it is a great thing to help and assist all the people who will lead us into a better future.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicant as I feel like I would be better for the job having a learned from my mistakes in the past. I feel like I should be accepted due to the fact I will work twice as hard as I can and do my best to be a great employee it would be amazing if I got accepted to this job. I feel like I'm the best applicate for this job seeing as I am a great person to work with I'm very positive and great with kids I want this job so I can help make a brighter future. Another reason to hire me is I'm very good at work I have not had many jobs before but believe this is the one for me.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- I don't currently find you suitable for your chosen role.
- In the future, please be sure to bold your questions and unbold your answers (e.g. IGN: suneaterchan)
╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread