Bunny

Level 8
[OOC SECTION]

IGN:
Trxnsparenttt
Role in School Council:
Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten):
9/10 (Only a few hours on week days, and about 2-6 hours on weekends, and 6-7 hours on special occasians in-game and In Real Life)
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications:
Motivation for joining
:
My motivation for joining is to help others, I want to help around as much as I can, It has also came up in me and my friends conversations and I thought I'd be good at it, and I want to take the chance to do that now!
What is the School Council?:
The school council is a group of students who have been chosen to do their best and help around and help with things like improvements or suggestions.
What happens in the School Council?:
Every once and a while the school council, there is a meeting where the people in the school council discuss things like suggestions, how to improve some things, or problems.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I simply say that (In the nicest way possible) it's not the best of all ideas and that it might need some improvements.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I say, nevermind, that's not the best of all ideas, but maybe we can find a way to improve it?

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello Taketasu High!
I just can't express how much of an honour it is to be here, I can't explain how much I am thankful, not to just one group of people, just to everyone here in Taketasu High, and think, that this could be you one day, all you need to do is never EVER give up, even if you have made mistakes, and I will try my best with this role at all times!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?

I am very very very sorry! I've been really busy lately and I PROMISE I will not fail to attend to any meetings again even if my life depends on it!

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

I remain calm, I would say 'thank you everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck if anything hard ever comes up, and I know you will all make it through everything, no matter how long it takes' and remember that I never gave up, and that's how I made it that far.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
You may know that I am interested in becoming a councillorhere at Taketasu High, if you did know, it is true, I believe that I would be good for this role as I have helpful ideas, and Councillor seems like the best job for me. This role has been recommended a lot, and now that I have the opportunity to become Councillor, I would like to take that chance, if this is denied, I respect your decission as there may be someone who would make a better councillor, or who has played on this server for longer, either way I respect your decission.
Kind Regards,
Transparent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread