Not open for further replies.

zaeryn-

Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: zaeryn
Role in School Council: School Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13
Previous Applications: Student Council Application (old map)
Motivation for joining: I want to help.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
What is the School Council?: The student council is a group of students who help run the school along with the school staff (teachers). They are (usually) nominated by their own students in their school but in this case, school councillors are accepted by their own custom applications.
What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council, school councillors think of ideas and events to run at school, ways to make school better (like adding more rooms in school), and et cetera.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
Tell him indirectly that's it's not a really good idea (without causing any misunderstandings or hurting the chairman's feelings).

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
Try to persuade them and ask them why. If it seems like a reasonable reason to why they disagree with my idea, I'll withdraw my idea.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
(I'm not applying for school president)

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologise?
I'm so sorry I missed those five meetings! I'll try to not miss as much anymore.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
First thing; I'll ask why. If it's not reasonable, I will literally beg to still be part of the school council. If I'm denied, I will ask if I can still help out. I won't be part of the school council anymore, but I'd still like to help, nonetheless.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:
Hi Principle of Yandere High, my name is is Zaeryn Nebula.

I am applying for school councillor and I really hope I get the role. I am really passionate about being a school councillor, so please give me a chance!

My motivation to join is wanting to help and make the school better and fun for students in some ways like organising events and such more. As a soon-or-not-to-be-school-councillor, I will ensure all students of Yandere High follow the rules.

I hope I get accepted,
Yours sincerely,
Zaeryn Nebula​

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
(I'm not applying for school president)
You need to imagine that you are school president, and a lot of its rushed.
You are denied. Feel free to re-apply again in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread