players online

[Denied] Councillor ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: DarknessDani
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 6 Wednsday-Friday 4:30pm- 9:00 pm
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 12 My birthday is Jan 12, 2004
Previous Applications: Cheerleader-Denied SchoolEmployee-Denied
Motivation for joining: Everyone looks up to Councillors, as if they were rolemodels. I want to be the person someone would feel comfortable talking to. A friend!
What is the School Council?: A system where our peers come to us for help. If they have a problem or just need someone to hang out with, the Councillors are on the job!
What happens in the School Council?: The school council is a group of students that come up with new ideas to help and change the school
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would tell them their idea was good, but we should find something stronger to use.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask them what we can do to improve my idea. If they still don't like it after, I will find something new and better.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you for this honorable role of being school president! I am very happy and blessed that my peers chose me to lead them. I will assure all of you that I will try my hardest to help the school become a funner better place for all of you guys!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I apoligize for not attending these meetings! I hope you guys are not mad at me, I will try my very best to never miss another meeting again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I accept the fact that you dont want me to remain in this position, but, I would like to know what I could do to improve.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be this role?
Dear Mr. Ducks,
I feel that my job as School Councillor is ready to become upgraded. I've proven myself worthy of taking on the role of principal! If you dont feel Im the right person for this, its perfectly fine. I just want you to take this into consideration. I know this is a very tough job to handle, but I can take it! I promise if you accept me for principal you wouldnt ever regret it!

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
I see very little effort within each question.
[OOC SECTION]
Motivation for joining: Everyone looks up to Councillors, as if they were rolemodels. I want to be the person someone would feel comfortable talking to. A friend!
[OOC SECTION]
You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you for this honorable role of being school president! I am very happy and blessed that my peers chose me to lead them. I will assure all of you that I will try my hardest to help the school become a funner better place for all of you guys!
The Councillor positions are taken and I haven't seen you online in quite sometime. I really suggest to take more time when you're applying.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread