Not open for further replies.

aSillyCookie

Level 2
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Rainbow_BunBun
Role in School Council: School President
Expected activity (out of ten): 8 possibly 9
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13
Previous Applications: 0 besides my other app that disapeared it was on old forums
Motivation for joining: One day I knew i always wanted to be apart of a school board and this is my chance at being a President And i think i would fit perfectly for President
What is the School Council?: School councils provide advice to the principal and school board. Every school must have a school council, and members include the principal, a teacher(in high schools), a non-teaching staff member and a community representative.Principals do not vote on school council decisions.
What happens in the School Council?: establishing the broad direction and vision of the school within the school's community. participating in the development and monitoring of the school strategic plan. developing, reviewing and updating school policies. raising funds for school-related purposes. maintaining the school’s grounds and facilities. entering into contracts (such as for cleaning or construction work). reporting annually to the school community and to the Department
. informing itself of and taking into account the views of the community. regulating and facilitating the after hours use of school premises and grounds. operating a children’s service at the school or other premises controlled by the Minister.
School council may also be involved in the principal selection process. When this occurs, a panel of councillors and Departmental staff is formed to review applications, interview shortlisted applicants and recommend one or more applicants to the Secretary of the Department. The Department's regional office staff would also be involved. With principal selection, panel members would be provided with training.
(This Is Real Life i don't know about in-game)

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:I Speak to the other councillors and check if everyone hates or likes then i tell the chairmen that the council agrees or does not agree.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I Dont React i just say Ok Anyone else have idea's

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: My First Act Will Be to make this School Fun Friendly and Your School Your Home Where you are always welcomed i'm proud of all the Students and Staff at this school Especially The Seniors That Will Graduate Soon.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I Said Sorry and if i miss a meeting 1 more time then you can fire me if i cant make these meeting i'm not fit for the Council.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I Stay Calm and ask if i get a lower position or i'm fired total and if its a lower rank then i accept and go along.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? (Only if its been a while i would write this) I Have been School President for a while and i have worked very very hard on this school and i would really appreciate if you could give me a promotion to School Vice Principal or Principal i would take very good care of this school as you seen already. Please Write Back ASAP Thanks

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
establishing the broad direction and vision of the school within the school's community. participating in the development and monitoring of the school strategic plan. developing, reviewing and updating school policies. raising funds for school-related purposes. maintaining the school’s grounds and facilities. entering into contracts (such as for cleaning or construction work). reporting annually to the school community and to the Department
. informing itself of and taking into account the views of the community. regulating and facilitating the after hours use of school premises and grounds. operating a children’s service at the school or other premises controlled by the Minister.
School council may also be involved in the principal selection process. When this occurs, a panel of councillors and Departmental staff is formed to review applications, interview shortlisted applicants and recommend one or more applicants to the Secretary of the Department. The Department's regional office staff would also be involved. With principal selection, panel members would be provided with training.

Nice copy and paste mate.
http://www.warringapark.vic.edu.au/?page_id=359

It is therefore denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread